• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah Toe-Tied & Mummified!—New Fall Season! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
When I was young and there were only three channels on TV (and dinosaurs roamed the earth, which was still cooling, and get off my lawn), you always looked forward to the "new fall season" on television. I miss that, and some people have told me they miss me and my clip previews, so I figured I'd give you a taste of what's been happening at Stuck in The Stocks!

Hannah is one of our favorites at Stuck In The Stocks due to her irrepressible laugh (and super-sensitive feet!) and willingness to undergo almost anything ... but the hardest thing to do is to actually get her INTO the stocks! Mostly due to inconvenience, timing and location issues, so that means we have to be creative. And this means that she's the leader in submitting to different forms of restraint when it comes to having to tie her down and tickle her! This time we met in a fancy hotel room, and I brought along the mummification sack, and a toe-binder, which made for a lovely laughing Hannah burrito! In addition, Hannah got to meet the newest item in the toybag, a bendy little feather-quill pen made of a rubberized plastic that delightfully mimics the soft torment of a feather, but with some firmness to it that insures that a ticklee's feet really FEEL it! Hannah can't do much but squirm and laugh ... and boy, does she ever!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Hannah-chair.jpg
    Hannah-chair.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,021
  • Hannah-sandals.jpg
    Hannah-sandals.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 589
  • Hannah Can't Move.jpg
    Hannah Can't Move.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 1,280
  • HannahFree.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 905
Last edited:
I think Hannah liked the Claw!!!
Awesome Bondage, a Nice Change!

What's her shoe size???

Nice clip, thanks for sharing

The claw drove her nuts! I wish we weren't traveling, and I could've brought the whole toybag (space considerations, donchaknow)

Hannah's still a marvelous 7.5!

I think Hannah liked the Claw!!!

What's her shoe size???

:boogie::boogie::boogie: 'twas about time,Maestro!I used to look at your "victim's" feet and to watch the previews before ordering your clips and yes........we've missed you big time!
Welcome back,KNISMO!:milestone:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back