• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan destroyed by feathers and more!—New Fall Season! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
When I was young and there were only three channels on TV (and dinosaurs roamed the earth, which was still cooling, and get off my lawn), you always looked forward to the "new fall season" on television. I miss that, and some people have told me they miss me and my clip previews, so I figured I'd give you a taste of what's been happening at Stuck in The Stocks!

It's been eight years since Susan was last in the stocks, only because she used to live halfway across the country. Except she called me out of the blue to say that just just moved into the area, and next thing you know I had her tied down with her feet in the stocks again! The thing I love about her is that she is genuinely feather-ticklish; the first time I tickled her with feathers, she literally thought she would die laughing! This time, they still drive her crazy, but when I put the regular electric toothbrushes on her toes, she shrieks "You're gonna break me!" I can't think of a more fun way to break Susan ... but I'm certainly going to try! Welcome her back, because she's going insane from the tickling!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• SusanFree.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 857
  • Susan-stocked.jpg
    Susan-stocked.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Susan-toes.jpg
    Susan-toes.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 587
  • Susan-deck.jpg
    Susan-deck.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 1,170
Ahh yes! So glad to see my favourite producer releasing new material with previews! Do you mind if I ask how old Susan is and what size her feet are?

Ahh yes! So glad to see my favourite producer releasing new material with previews! Do you mind if I ask how old Susan is and what size her feet are?

8.5, and I think she may have just turned something like 37 or so...

Susan is an Excellent Ticklee!!!
I Think her Feet like every Tool you had!!!
Cute Thick size 8 1/2 Feet, and Yummy Chubby Toes!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Susan has such a beautiful laugh. Any more videos with her coming up?

Hello Knismo,

I have to make you a huge compliment to Selene again, the lady is exactly to my liking :) I hope that I will see much more of her in the near future.

Best regards STORCH

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back