• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craig Ferguson: "Tickle Fight" Comedy special

CapturedDoll

Verified
I just saw this...:yowzer: On Netflix~

Idk if there will be a bit about a tickling experience he had or not... but... I sure like the title and the image he chose for the cover. :) (He's holding a feather in his mouth...) *^_^*

Check it out! I will be later or tomorrow night for sure. XD

I have to say he painted quck pictures that I don't quite know how to effectively describe. Nor really want to- Some was so gross it just... yuck. I mean... between the bathroom humor and painting the image of him tickling Larry King... I just... I wasn't in a very good mood afterwards. Some of you might enjoy it though so... enjoy? =/

*sigh*

Can't stand Craig Ferguson. Not only is he not funny, and a lousy interviewer, but he had a chance to tickle Kristen Bells beautiful little feet in the old sawing the girl in half magic trick and he didn't do it! Would tickle a real life goblin in Larry King, but wouldn't touch Kristen Bells lovely tootsies. Sick

Last edited:
Can't stand Craig Ferguson. Not only is he not funny, and a lousy interviewer, but he had a chance to tickle Kristen Bells beautiful little feet in the old sawing the girl in half magic trick and he didn't do it! Would tickle a real life goblin in Larry King, but wouldn't touch Kristen Bells lovely tootsies. Sick

Idk... probably just for shock value. Or... comedy.

FAIL.

I just... I coulden't see the point as how the tickling references were supposed to tie together the entire routine. Especially to name the entire show that based on those sad jokes. I know at one point he said (and I'm summing up what he said two days later so I can't quote verbatim) But he essentially said that "People expect me to be the Craig they saw on Late Night Television- but they don't know me at all." Thats for sure... if THAT was his intent... well.. he achieved it. He DID imho say SOME funny things through out... but... overall it wasn't very funny to me. Especially those tickling parts... but I know I am sensitive to tickling being respected. All I know is the last 3 specials of his weren't good. So, I doubt I'll be giving him any further chances.

Not everything with "Tickle" in the title is gonna be a C4S video...

Not everything with "Tickle" in the title is gonna be a C4S video...

I know that. I didn't go into this thinking it would be. I also didn't delude myself into truly thinking there would be any actual tickling references. I just hoped... and thought I would post it anyhow. Turns out, there was.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back