• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickling dilemma

Ita24

TMF Regular
I'm not really sure where I'd fit in with tickling. I feel like I'm in a gray area. I enjoy tickling way more than the average person, but I'm not into the tickling domination, torture etc. I'm not interested in bondage or tickling someone relentlessly when they're begging me to stop. When I read stuff like that it actually makes me more uncomfortable than anything. I don't like humiliating people or specifically tickling someone who doesn't want it. I guess I like tickling that's more along the lines of playful. The best way I can describe it is like if you think of a flirty couple and they are playing a game where one of them lays down and the other slowly and gently tickles different spots on their body to try to make them move/squirm/giggle. Another would be like getting a massage and the masuese goes from massaging to sliding up and down their sides and then getting them to turn over to their front and saying it's important to massage the belly, and see what happens. That kind of stuff. I also like people using tickling to get "closer" as a couple. Like, let's say a couple is somewhat early in a relationship and they are tickling over the clothes, but then they go under the shirt to tickling directly on skin. I guess that's kind of sexual/romantic stuff, but I don't like when it gets so sexual that they're describing how "hard" the guy is getting and stuff like that. I guess that means I'm into softcore stuff. Another thing that differentiates me from a lot of you guys is that feet don't do it for me. Tickling the belly/sides area is my zone. If anyone can tell me if there's a specific site I can go to for this stuff or any info that would be helpful to me, I'd really appreciate it!

I think you fit in with tickling right where you are. Just because you don't like it 'more extreme' doesn't mean what you like doesn't count. Your tastes sound similar to mine. For example, I have no interest in tickling videos or stories where someone is called a bitch, or is told to "go fuck yourself", or similar. For me tickling is meant to be exactly the OPPOSITE of that. It's supposed to be an intimate, flirty, attraction-inducing activity, not one meant as punishment or a way to hurt someone. I GET how tickling can be used as punishment (for some it can be torture), but that's not how I want to experience it, giving or receiving. That's me. There are others who like it the opposite of how I like it. There's room for both. So go ahead and like what you like! :)

the extreme has never really appealed to me either.. I prefer to keep tickle sessions, even when bondage is used, around the bubbly giggly area. I feel it keeps the scene more enjoyable.

If it helps, my company presents tickle videos which are more conservative. The actual tickling tends to start out lighter and then become more intense. However, we have a standard of no sexually-explicit activity in our videos. If this sounds like something you'd like to see, I invite you to check out my store at http://www.************************.

I think you fit in just fine :) Lots of people enjoy the fetish in more lighthearted ways, it doesn't have to be heavy torture. Even people who enjoy the harder stuff (self included) also appreciate the value of a soft, playful session as well :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back