• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah is coming tomorrow, Ideas?

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Its been almost a year since she has worked with us.
Anyone have any last minute Christmas wishes or ideas you would like to see in a clip with her? She might be dressed like a sexy Elf if the costume fits :)
ee002178ee8439f8f9007ea61570d55f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ask her, "What the most ticklish thing you can think of?"

Suggestions:
1.) Tight, spread-eagle bondage on a bed, (or something else flat and horizontal). Her arms and legs should be stretched, with straight knees and elbows. (Loose bondage is for amateurs!)
2.) Ask her to wear a midriff-bearing outfit.
3.) Vary the intensity, i.e. don't go instantly from 0-to-100, but use gradual and incremental increases and decreases in intensity throughout.
4.) Talk to her and make her respond during the process, with questions like, "Do you like it when I do this?" "Tell me you love it." "Tell me you don't want this to stop." "Tell me five prime numbers!" "Say 'tickle me' like you mean it... No, I didn't believe you, try again!"
5.) Whenever you're ready to stop, instead of stopping, play a game where you offer her a reward if she can not react -- the award will be that you'll stop the session. Then try to make her lose the contest, and if so, go for a couple more minutes.

Just my two cents -- good luck!

Last edited:
Anyone have any last minute Christmas wishes or ideas you would like to see in a clip with her?
Whatever you decide to do, I'll be eagerly looking forward to the preview! She is truly a ticklish goddess ... :bubbleheart:

Simple. Tied spread eagle on the bed. Tickle her body until she's worn out. :)

I’d love to see a “Trapped under the bed” scene done right. Socks and shoes removed tickled slowly and even tongue tickled. One can only hope.

All good ideas. Ill see what I can incorporate into tommorro and others ill do in subsequent shoots. I hope the elf costume fits too with the Christmas socks she'll have on for a short period of time.

I'd love to see her actually show up - I feel like this is not the first time you have posted this and it seems like each time somebody flakes out.

Pantyhose! (Or thigh highs, or knee highs....)

Sheer toe, barely there suntan or nude colored.

Basically, just have fun. She's one of the few genuinely ticklish models left, try to shoot as much as you can!

Pantyhose! (Or thigh highs, or knee highs....)

Sheer toe, barely there suntan or nude colored.

Basically, just have fun. She's one of the few genuinely ticklish models left, try to shoot as much as you can!

Whatever he said. Definitely.

Something in nylons. Maybe trying to seduce Santa by dangling her heels in nylons. Santa gets her to confess through intense nylon tickling while then eleven get her upper body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the outfit fit Savannah well! She was alot more ticklish after not being here for so long! They really let each other have it. Clips on the way.
b7188e65dc9b9e403bae71ea1d9ac734.jpg
ddb6da7a9ef31c838dc4d6b7567539df.jpg
5363f4d3bfcd8f3c70ca73d047f738d6.jpg
14308fcfdfdb4868581bdab5d534a74c.jpg
950602496b04423cc423bb505f0d176e.jpg
a524295d8fec46e69caf3611dd1e2a38.jpg
c3ed48cc8830489bc66ad4617734c7e7.jpg
958b09f43ca438ca85748860a169660e.jpg
a7b6e36bc67d75d5be2db99f4d2dc3e2.jpg

Omg!!! CHRISTMAS came early and I know what I am buying myself for gifts. Hehe.. thank you bro for getting her that outfit and glad to see her back!!!! Best model the past couple of years, HANDS DOWN!!! :)

I swear, everytime I miss your announcement that Savannah is coming back and that you're taking suggestions, I tell myself "Don't miss the next one". And lo and behold, I miss it. This is like the 3rd-4th one.

OMFG I love Samantha!!! I haven't been on in quite some time, but this certainly is a nice Christmas surprise!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back