• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily Bett Rickards

erik1009

TMF Master
Don't want to get you guys hopes up as it's not really from the horse's mouth rather a secondhand account by a fan who attended a convention.

"Emily Bett Rickards is ticklish!! I repeat SHE’S TICKLISH! #HVFFSanJose #EmilyBett"
https://twitter.com/Fearlesslyblack/status/937438263555399680

There was a Arrow panel there, but it seems this incident happened during the meet 'n greet afterwards which I don't think was filmed.

I'm not surprised after seeing this pic ...

Attachments

• Emily-Bett-Rickards-Feet-1715397.jpg
    Emily-Bett-Rickards-Feet-1715397.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 595
Check out the replies, the OP tweeted this

"Lola
✨‏ @Fearlesslyblack
2h2 hours ago

Yup. I tickled her during our Olicity photo. She told me herself"

Most likely untrue

Check out the replies, the OP tweeted this

Most likely untrue

I lean more towards believing her. Not because I want to, but I don't see why she would lie.

Plus, if you look at her page she tweeted a picture of herself hugging Emily in a tight embrace, so it's possible she could have accidentally tickled her during a photo op and Em said she was ticklish.

Most likely untrue

you do realize there is a picture of her with her hands on emily bett Rickards ribs.....and many more from what looks to be a long photo shoot...

you do realize there is a picture of her with her hands on emily bett Rickards ribs.....and many more from what looks to be a long photo shoot...

So? Hands on ribs doesn't automatically mean a tickle, lol. If you wanna believe it i won't stop you but I personally don't but that's me. I just prefer definitive proof.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back