• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ginger Grant is Insanely Ticklish - F/F - Part 1 - Reya Fet

ReyaFet

Verified
PREVIEW! - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bc5bq

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image5.jpg

Get it on CLIPS4SALE!

Happy Friday, everyone! Like I said in the description of yesterday's tickling interview, Ginger Grant is someone I've known for a really long time in my personal life. She's a lovely lady - fun and sweet and has what I would call a "classicly" beautiful look. Cute curly hair, big green eyes, pouty lips, not to mention her smokin' hot body (she's a yoga instructor and is also pretty athletic). I wouldn't say she and I were ever close friends, but we have a really close mutual friend. Anyway, as I said yesterday, she expressed interest in modeling for me and after tickling her, I'm actually REALLY surprised that she was open to shooting this type of scene. I don't know if she thought the tickling would be less intense (sometimes girls do or they've shot for companies that do lighter, more sensual tickling) but this girl is SUPER super ticklish and has an actual FEAR of being tickled because her brother used to hold her down and tickle her until she cried. That's pretty intense. So I felt super honored that she allowed me to tickle her and on-camera, at that!

We got down to our bras and panties, did the INTERVIEW I posted yesterday (definitely check that out!) and I strapped her down, spread eagle style, to the bed. The first couple of takes didn't work out too well; Ginger is REALLY strong and I underestimated the tightness of the bondage I would need. When a model is new, I don't want to have to tie her down super tightly because she isn't used to it...and Ginger had already commented on the bondage being tight. I couldn't use any of that footage because she was THRASHING like crazy (I may release it as a separate clip at some point or if you really want to see it, email me [email protected] and I'll send it to you). For THIS clip, though, I better secured the bondage (like I said, this girl is STRONG) and with some use of sitting on her lol I was able to tickle her pretty well. I think when someone is as ticklish as her, they develop these extra fight or flight muscles that allow them to thrash and buck like they wouldn't be able to in any other situation! But I digress...

I started like I normally do, lightly running my hands along the belly area. She immediately started laughing when I was barely grazing her skin. I tested her armpits, slowly moving up and she immediately reacted aggressively. Oh no, that must be a bad spot for her! So, of course, I dig in a little more and she HATES it! She laughs her head off and I decide to give her a little bit of a break and move down to her legs and feet. She's sensitive EVERYWHERE, but her feet are one of the worst, too. I straddle her legs and lightly start running my fingertips over the bottoms of her bare feet. This drives Ginger WILD with laughter, so I use the ends of my long hair to try tickling her with that, which does produce more laughter. I can't believe how ticklish she is and I'm so excited that I get to be the one to tickle her! I tickle her other foot and make comments and we both laugh. Then I move back up to her sides and stomach and finally, her underarms. Seeing as how she's a really anticipatory reactor (someone who laughs before you even tickle them) I decide that I need to either blindfold her or flip her over so she can't see what's coming; also I just really enjoy the face down tickling experience. So that's what I go with and the video reopens with Ginger tied facedown, her lovely thonged booty on display. I do love tickling butts lol! I snicker with excitement with straddling her and starting to tickle her sides. She explodes with laughter!! And when I get up to her sensitive armpits again, she has less of an ability to defend herself so she just has to lay there and take it! OMG she's so ticklish, she calls the safeword (APPLES) a bunch of times. After she says the safeword, I stop for a few seconds and then go right back at it or move to a different area. I got her ears, inner thighs, knees, and feet again, as well - facedown position is GREAT for feet, too, because the victim can't put them flat on the bed. All in all, it's a wonderfully vulnerable position! It's amazing that I got to tickle Ginger for this long because she HATES it and will probably never let me do it again LOL! So I hope you all enjoy this video!

xoxo Reya Fet

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this clip, sounds amazing, especially those armpits :D

Ginger Grant is Insanely Ticklish

Oh man, does that name ever stir up some wicked boyhood fantasies, which have lingered right into my dotage:

95e536dedceed8a69daf9992d088e9e5--tina-louise.jpg

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back