• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susie Dent

tkpolo

TMF Regular
Not really sure how to describe what Susie Dent's actually job is, but she is well known in the UK anyhow.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdZuQaNGJDk

Thing is, if true this is a confirm. I watch the show sometimes and they are all EXTREMELY talented liars (kinda the point) but some stories are true. If this one is it does mean Susie is ticklish.

Now to find something on Rachel Riley!! I've looked and asked her on Twitter but nothing:-(

For UK viewers the full episode should be available on BBC iPlayer now where she will reveal whether it was a true story or not. I will check it out next time I have a spare 30mins to watch it

Susie confirmed its true, and in it she says her dad would tickle fight with her and she absolutely hated it. I like Susie, shes a well educated person on Countdown.

She didn't say where he was tickling her, though, but from the way she described it I'd say upperbody while she was standing up.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Gotta be some info on Rachel Riley somewhere she seems one of the UK celebs we don't have any info on smashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back