• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Joker" M/*f Tickle Talk/ASMR/ Feathers (No actual tickling)

CapturedDoll

Verified
I apologize if this is a repost.

Made by "DarkestStar ASMR"

I just found these on youtube. THIS is what I wish more people were making!! It's what I do!! XD I'm so thrilled to see someone else doing it. Esp a man!! Yay!! I have not watched much of either videos yet... but.. he has a great voice to play the Joker... and... understands the maniacism of it. And seemingly tickle torture as well... :) He makes other cosplay asmr/pov videos as well. I guess these were requests? I don't know... I don't have the full story yet.

I really look forward to watching these this afternoon. XD

Part one and two combined:

https://youtu.be/KA9as4hSgDw

Part 2 only:

https://youtu.be/opz6gOhGzdo

These videos include all of the fav body parts to tickle. And note: He does NOT whisper (thankfully.) I personally am not into the whispering aspect. I understand why its populer but... that's not for me so thankfully he doesn't do that here.

I thought they were good! I was definetly turned on... But.. I do have 2 complaints.

1: The feathers shoulden't be drapped along the camera- it makes too much noise. Like scrapping... that was pretty annoying.

2: He doesn't really fully pronunciate the word "tickle"- just short forms it in a way... or whatever. So... that took away from the videos for me.

Aside from those things, I still think he did a really good job. Esp for someone who might not have this fetish. And I like that he tried 2 different Jokers. :)

Side note: He says in one of the descriptions the first video is his most popular... :)

That guy is great lol I personally loved it, but it's probably not for everybody

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back