• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah the Ticklish Elf Gets Tickled out of her Christmas Socks F/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Savannah came back just in time for Christmas dressed as an Elf!!! Its been almost a year since we've had her over and we really let her have it in this shoot. In this clip Kalesie gets to unwrap her ticklish gift and starts by lightly tickling all over Savannahs socked feet with her long nails. Since its been a while, Savannah is extra ticklish and is in hysterics almost immediately. But we couldnt just leave those socks on now could we? Kalesie gets Savannah barefoot and gets her feet up on her shoulders so she can have up close and personal access to those incredebly ticklish soles and toes Savannah has! I let Kalesie have her fill on this one as the clip is about 10 mins long.

Download the full clip at www.simplytickling.com

Or watch it streaming at our membership site with all of our clips at www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Preview on the pic

Savannah the Elf Gets Tickled Out of her Christmas Socks long Preview by Sim Tickle, on Flickr

Attachments

• Snapshot - 1835.jpg
    Snapshot - 1835.jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Snapshot - 1839.jpg
    Snapshot - 1839.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 144
  • Snapshot - 1843.jpg
    Snapshot - 1843.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
  • Snapshot - 1848.jpg
    Snapshot - 1848.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 288
  • Snapshot - 1854.jpg
    Snapshot - 1854.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 453
Savannah is just Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Her feet are FLAWLESS!! Such a ticklish elf! Hehe.. Maybe she has been a naughty elf! Deserving of tickle punishment! ;)

She seems like the perfect woman. Such a wonderful attitude, amazing figure and actually enjoys being tickled. So unicorns do exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful work. Savannah is a Ticklers dream come true.

Glad Savannah is only around occasionally. Otherwise I would go broke. Easily the best looking tickle model in history. Surprised more producers do not cast her.

Can we get a Savannah soles in the pose pic as one of the pics on the site promo? Her incredible smile and soles up in the air would be killer

Glad Savannah is only around occasionally. Otherwise I would go broke. Easily the best looking tickle model in history. Surprised more producers do not cast her.

I’d definitely be broke, too!

She has an incredible attitude as well. Beauty, great soles, and a phenomenal attitude. Put Savannah in the tickle model Hall of Fame.

And now Savannah the ticklish Elf is #1 clip on top clips sold!! Can never get tired of that ticklish lady!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back