• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife gets foot tickled by two guys MM/F foot

pete12

Let me open by saying I’ve been enjoying other people’s experiences on here for many years, without anything of note to contribute of my own. Well that has all changed! My wife is beautiful! She is tall, blonde, blue eyed, etc… I definitely married up, if you know what I mean. She has nice feet, not great, but nice. She’s got a pair of webbed toes on each foot that I refer to as her conjoined toes. She just recently started taking better care of her feet and they are now soft and smooth. They have always been sensitive, but she has terrific resistance to tickling. Whenever I go for it, I never get laughter, just stern reprimand and reminders as to how much she hates that! She herself has described her feet as “ticklish, just not ha ha ticklish.”
We have an Octoberfest party at our house every fall and it always turns into a fun, late night. As the evening was winding down, my wife found herself sitting on our couch with Mike, a good friend of ours and his friend Joe, a guy we’ve met a few times and seems ok. The wife was on one end, with Mike sitting in the middle and Joe on the other end. The conversation had somehow turned to leg cramps and the like and my wife made a comment about how when her webbed toes cramp, they feel like they are crossing over each other and can’t be straightened. Mike and Joe looked at each other and then at my wife and Joe said “Webbed toes? You mean like a duck?” They both laughed and my wife started to explain that they were two toes that kind of grow together out of the same base… Joe couldn’t wrap his head around the explanation so he said, “I don’t get it, show me!” She was sitting back into the corner of the couch with her right leg crossed over her left and said as she extended her right leg out. “Sorry Guys, you’ll have to catch me bare foot some other time, I don’t feel like taking my boots off.” Quickly, Mike slid closer to her and grabbed her leg and pulled it close to him. “We’ll help you with that” he said with a smile as he and Joe went to work on removing her knee high boot. Before she could even protest, Mike had the zipper down to her ankle and was holding her leg tight low on her calf. Joe laughed at her requests to be left alone as he pulled the boot off of her foot, which was now firmly in the grasp of both Mike and Joe covered only by a plain white ankle sock. Joe had a tight grip on her right ankle as he slid his finger into the back of the sock and scooped it off her foot. He tossed it up at her and said “what are you worried about? You have nice feet… unless you’re, ticklish!” With that he dragged his finger up her foot from heel to toes. She let out a gasp and with a big smile on her face, said, “Oh no! Don’t do that!” Joe responded with a laugh of his own as he ran two fingers up and down her foot. She started to giggle and said with giggly words, “No, cut it out, don’t tickle my feet!!” The tickling went on for another 10 seconds or so and they let her go. She put her sock and boot back on while the three of them had a chuckle over the whole thing.

I would have to say Christie Brinkley, to some extent.

You said she doesn't laugh when you tickle her feet. Does she react at all? Does she jerk them away? Also is she ticklish anywhere else? And finally does she ever indulge your tickling fetish(even though she said she hates it, sone women will tolerate it for their SO) or does she ever tickle you back?
Christie Brinkley? Damn you're lucky

She definitely reacts. Her feet twitch and jerk and she tries to pull them away. Her most ticklish spot is probably her collar bones.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back