• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
So many of these have too little story or way too much.
If it were me I'd say set the scene, one or two paragraphs background, and Go.

JMO - as someone who probably falls into the 'way too much' category, i like the journey. its part of the experience and helps me relate to what the characters are going thru. As a writer, its where i try and add humor, detail, emotion, context, etc. But i understand other peoples tastes run differently. curious what other writers think. readers too - which do you prefer a journey or a drive thru. That's not meant to be snarky more to id what you prefer in set up

So many of these have too little story or way too much.
If it were me I'd say set the scene, one or two paragraphs background, and Go.

As a reader, I totally get where you are coming from. As a writer, I find it absolutely crucial to build character and setting because I feel like the tickling segments have more of an impact. I think it just comes down to personal taste. There are plenty of both kinds of stories on here though.

If we're doing this, I think the whole knocked out somehow and wakes up tied up thing is way too overused in tickling stories.

Just saying.

If we're doing this, I think the whole knocked out somehow and wakes up tied up thing is way too overused in tickling stories.

Just saying.

Agreed, though there aren't too many ways to get a character tied down who doesn't want to be. If it's consensual, that's another matter.

Eh, both kinds of story can be appealing. A longer story with almost as much setup as actual tickling can really make you care about the 'lee, which can make the actual tickling, when it finally happens, a lot more impactful IMHO. Of course, a lot of that hinges on the writer's ability to actually keep you engaged until the festivities really kick off.

On the other hand there's nothing wrong with a"two paragraphs of setup and then break out the feather dusters" type of story either.

I'm working on a couple of ideas that circumvent the "knocked out" thing. One that I'll be posting here for free and a much longer one available for purchass.

I think the "golden center" rule applies here. Pesonaly I don't like Too long "mainstream" with just a hint of tickling. That's a tickling community. If I want to read some general fiction I'd go elsewhere - a writers' community forum or just to the library. I open the tickle story to find TICKLING here in the bigger amount that in the mainstream media. Something that fulfills my fantasy. Like in my M-i-L stories. I have an attractive (for me at least), ticklish mother-in-law I'd gladly tie up and tickle the crap out of. But that's not gonna happen unless I go insane and run around with a chainsaw, not caring about consequences of my actions. So I wouldn't write a fictional story about how I visited my m-i-l, hugged her while greeting so I could feel her tits on my torso, kissed her cheek, peeked down her blouse later when she leaned to pour me some tea and during goodbyes I poked her ribs and she jumped slighltly. That simply happened and was a fuel for some daring fantasies. I would describe (or read) about something that couldn't happen IRL, like her being blackmailed to endure as much tickling as I want both from me and from starngers. [A PRODUCT PLACEMENT]
On the other hand I want SOME setup and introduction. If I want just the tickle action I turn on one of the tk clips. Here I usually have a bound girl approached by a tickler who starts teasing her verbally and jumps right into tickling. Sometimes it's justified by one or two scenes of plot, or just a few lines like "tell me the code!" or"where is the safe!" and we go straight into tickling, mostly because time is money here and you don't want to pay for some crappy acting, just want to see a pretty girl tickle tortured and maybe imagine your dream girlfriend in her place.
For me tickling story is to present you with a "bleievable" (or make-believe) scenario in which an attractive woman seen on the street/a hot celebrity/your crush/your wife/your sexy workmate etc. found herself transferred from her "normal" life to a situation when she is mercilessly or erotically tickle tortured (willingly or unwillingly). To achieve that you MUST build a setup, taht would lead to a culmination point - the tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back