• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half hour tickle torture sessions!!

VivianLove

Hi boys and girls! I have a super awesome deal to share with you all! For every one of my stories you buy you'll earn a half hour tickle torture session with me! As a lee or a Ler! PM me for more information! Kisses!!! :) :)

Hi boys and girls! I have a super awesome deal to share with you all! For every one of my stories you buy you'll earn a half hour tickle torture session with me! As a lee or a Ler! PM me for more information! Kisses!!! :) :)

This appears to be spam. And not the semi edible kind that comes in a can.

Probably for the better. I don't even know where Bozeman is! :p

Lol yep and in 3 years you still wont have that 30 minutes of tickling.

Following the link in your sig, some of your books sell for $3.99 for the Kindle edition and $5.99 for the paperback edition. Are you seriously offering a 30-minute tickle session to anybody who buys one book? That makes me wish I lived near Bozeman, Montana.
Probably for the better. I don't even know where Bozeman is! :p
It is in western Montana and now has a population of slightly over 40,000. I have never been there but I had a friend in college who grew up there.

A 30 minute session for less than 10 bucks! I am not near that area, but if someone near by is, for that price I'm curious how it turns out

Haha imagine if it's scalable, you buy 10 books for 40 bucks, and you get 5 hours, ugh huh, checks out.

Yeah, I think there is a typo. Instead of "buy some" it s/h/b "bison". Not that the SPCA needs to know.....If it sounds too good to be true, put in a double order!!

Yeah, I think there is a typo. Instead of "buy some" it s/h/b "bison". Not that the SPCA needs to know.....If it sounds too good to be true, put in a double order!!

No, no, don't try to tickle the bison. You city folk don't know anything.

This is an awesome deal but the unfortunate thing is Bozeman Montana is not right around the corner.

LBFT

I am heading to Bozeman on business in 2 weeks and I just bought 8 of your stories...so...guess you will have to set aside 4 hours of a day sometime before x-mas :)

This is not only years old, OP was a catfish who set up a fake identity to try to sell shitty e-novels pretending to be a woman, and then pretended to be "her #1 fan" once found out.

Suffice to say you're not getting half-hour sessions.

This is not only years old, OP was a catfish who set up a fake identity to try to sell shitty e-novels pretending to be a woman, and then pretended to be "her #1 fan" once found out.

Suffice to say you're not getting half-hour sessions.

I wish the TMF had a like button.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back