• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tee's first challenge part 2.

lyn74

TMF Poster
Tee dug her fingers into Sam’s armpits and wiggled wildly. Samantha didn’t even break a smile. Undeterred Tee dug into her ribs and hips squeezing away. “Oh honey, you have no chance. The naked and bound secretary said. Tee deflated as the secretary said I’m not even mocking or trying to insult you, you just don’t have good hands. It seams like you were just meant to be on the receiving end.

Tee became determined again and began another attack on the woman hips, the way Matt did to her. Nothing. Tee? The woman said. Can I help you? It’s going to be a long two and a half hours if I can’t.

Yes Ma’am Tee said defeated. Lets start with my skin. Sam squirmed in discomfort and said right now, because of this itching powder, my skin feels like thousands of bugs are walking and scratching and biting and tickling me all over. But usually the skin is the largest and most important sexual organ we have. Well maybe the brain is the most important but when it comes to tickling, The first step is to learn to control the skin.

How do you do that? Tee asked. Goose bumps. Use very lite fingernail feathery strokes to make goose bumps. It will probably make my itching worse but take your time. Take the rest of the first hour and focus on that. At four o’clock I’ll give you another pointer.Matt laughed at watching the ticklee teaching her tickler how to tickle her. “Well done Sam, that’s a new one. Good form. I like her, what can I say. Sam laughing at her own predicament.

Matt left the room and came back with a spray bottle with water in it. Ice cold he said handing the bottle to Tee. This will help with your goose bump assignment. He laughed and went and sat down to watch.

Tee put the bottle on mist and sprayed the cold water all over Sam making her gasp and eventually start to shiver. “get her dripping wet and then we’ll go take a ten min. Break while the air conditioner does the rest. Tee did as instructed and felt sorry for Sam as she and Matt went to the office leaving her there to shiver and itch away.

In the office Matt said “take your shirt off. Tee did as she was told without question and watched Matt put a pull up fixture in the door frame of his office and said “grab on”.

Tee reached above her head and grabbed on. “pick a number.” Matt said. Tee knew she was picking a number that she would suffer to. Probably seconds to withstand being tickled like on the first day. She had a bar this time though. She could do more she thought still embarrassed at her inability to effectively tickle Sam.

Twenty she said. Matt said OK. Say it then. Tee took a breath and said “tickle me” Matt immediately squeezed her hips causing her to shriek AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha!
Lifting her knees up in the air trying in vain to ball up but not letting go of the bar. Matt attacked her sides, up her rib cage all the way up to her arm pits and back down again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! She let out belly laugh after belly laugh but did not talk and did not let go. Twenty! Good girl he said. Twenty seconds, twice a min. For ten min. How many is that? Tee did the math quickly. Twenty? So nineteen more right? Matt said. Tee looked down at the floor in dread. Yes sir.

OK, let’s do this. Matt said. Tee shook her head quickly as if to somehow summon strength from some where and said Yes sir, Tickle me. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And it continued after each bout Tee would count down panting and gasping and giggling. And after about fifteen seconds would repeat those words. “tickle me” for ten straight min. She was tickled for twenty seconds. Twice. And she held on. And did not surrender. She was getting better. She was exhausted though and she was a terrible tickler. She was determined to get better.

She grabbed a glass of water and walked back toward Sam in the back room not bothering to put her shirt back on. She was on a mission. Break her. No sympathy, no mercy. When she got a good look and Sam she was shivering uncontrollably. Her skin looked like the skin of a basketball. Bumps clearly visible, every hair on end. Without a second thought Tee lightly raked her nails just barely touching Sams shivering skin causing Sams body to shiver and quake wherever she touched. She continued this for ten minutes. At first she thought it was just Sam being cold but as the minutes passed by she grew confident that she definitely was getting reactions from the tickling.

It’s four o’clock Ma’am, you have any more pointers? Fuck you. Sam laughed back but then said actually I do. The next thing you need to learn is to control the muscles. A little pinch a little poke. Use a little pressure and move your fingers from side to side. The goal is not to make me scream or laugh. Not yet anyway. It’s to get my muscles to contract involuntarily. Take an hour and experiment. Make my muscles jump. That’s your next pointer.

Matt walked up at This point and said that’s good advise. But I would add that if you want to win don’t let up. Keep her muscles jumping for the entire hour. Sam won’t tap out if she has any strength in her. Exhaust her. That’s your best bet. Fuck you Matt she whispered and Tee went to work. Pinching and poking and experimenting different ways to make Sams body clench and flex. The thighs and belly and butt got the clearest reactions. Hard visible contractions that made Tee think that this was actually a good workout. She became focused and detached, just like Matt was when he was vibrating her the day before. Vibrator! Tee looked around and of course there were vibrators that Matt had placed there. He told her there were no limits other than pain. Tee grabbed the magic wand, turned on high and placed it right on Sams pussy causing her butt muscles to clench hard. She looked over at Matt who was smiling. That works too she said. Yes it does Matt agreed. She did it a few more times. Off, on, off, on watching her butt clench every time and then putting it on and leaving it until she saw sam’s stomach muscles form a six pack and bulge out. Then she would take it off and do it again. This was fun. She was getting high on the power, every time her stomach would bulge and tighten Sam would moan in pleasure and when she would take the wand off she would whimper and cry with anger, frustration and a need to cum. I want to make her cum Tee said. Matt shook his head no. It’s not time yet. Work on your tickling. Tee took the advice and went back to tickling. By the end of the hour she felt like an expert. She could make her body shake, jump, convulse and shiver at will. At 4:50 she went back to the armpits and used her fingernails again but with the right speed and pressure this time which Made Sam wail out in laughter. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And Tee kept up the momentum tickling her entire upper torso, even tickling Sams neck and ears making her scrunch her shoulders up in a vain attempted to protect herself. This continued until 5 o’clock.

Matt stepped in and said. Ten and three. Then she gets a break. Sir? Tee asked. Edge her ten times ruin her two times, and then give her one long hard orgasm. Tee’s eye’s widened as she heard Sam whisper in an exhausted raspy voice. Oh My God No!

Tee felt sorry for Samantha again, but audibly told herself “no mercy. Break her. This made Samantha's eyes widen. Tee looked her in the eyes and said, “just trying to be like you, I’m learning from the best ma’am. That got a snicker out of Sam and she said you better hope you win bitch. Karma will bite you rite in the ass. Tee laughed reached two fingers into Sams pussy and pulled out an egg vibrator allowing a splash of cum juices to fall out of her and onto the floor. Tee took the egg and immediately inserted it into Sams ass pushing it in with her index finger knuckle deep causing a deep moan to escape Sam. Matt taken aback by the sudden assertiveness of Tee handed her a butt plug and said here. Keep them in with this.

She lubed up the butt plug and pressed it hard up against Samantha’s anus and at first it wouldn’t go in. Push. Tee told Sam. Nothing is coming out. Only going in. Samantha paused. Took a breath and then pushed. As Samantha pushed out Tee pushed the plug in causing Sam to moan loudly. Then Tee felt the widest part enter her and the rest of the plug sucked in and fit firmly in place. She could hear the vibrating inside of her.

Sitting up and looking straight into Sams eyes she inserted two fingers in Sams pussy and placed the wand right on her clit. While she pressed the wand down causing Sams hips to grind Tee stroked her two fingers in a come here motion.

OH MY G…. OH MY.. OH MY GOOOOD!!! Sam said in escalating surprise at the intensity of he full body orgasm that was welling up inside of her. NINE! Sam shouted causing Tee to take the vibrator off of her and holding her fingers still inside. She could feel Sam rhythmically clenching her fingers like a pulse. As soon as she felt the clenches calm down she would repeat and do it all over again. Six, seven, three more Ma’am which made Sam cry out loud. Two more. “please let me cum! Sam begged. One more. Nine! Sam cried like a baby. As Tee pulled away again not allowing her to cum.

Tee placed the wand on again and started to stroke her fingers. Eight Sam said meaning she was already close to cumming, Nine! Tee left it on this time, watching Sams stomach muscles rise becoming tighter and tighter and feeling her pussy squeeze her finger hard until Ten! Tee yanked the wand off of her and held her fingers still. Sams pussy was squeezing and clenching fast and steady it was definitely and orgasm but no sounds of ecstasy were coming from Sam. She just looked at Tee wide eyed and breathed heavily in frustration as Tee waited for Sams orgasm to die and her breathing to become steady. Then she did it again.

The third time Tee kept the wand pressed down. Moving the wand in a grinding motion keep pace with Sams hips. Stroking her fingers on the inside to that same pace but in the opposite direction. Eight. Sam whispered. Nine. She said. Ten! Tee felt the hard steady squeezing of orgasm but she kept stroking and kept the wand pressed firmly on her.

Sams body was completely out of control. Waves of pleasure as she watched what looked like two, three. Four crest of orgasms hitting Sam like waves at high tide. But they all seemed to blend in to form one long orgasm. She thought Sam might tap out but instead it looked like she was in another place. Her body was reacting and distant moans came out but her eyes were glazed and she was beginning to drool. Break time Matt said. Go get a snack and a drink. I’ll tend to Sam.

When Tee returned Sam was OK and on her feet. Stretching out. It was about Ten after five at this point. Before Tee could say anything. Sam said That last fifteen minutes or so was impressive. But it’ll take more than that to make me tap out rookie. And Tee became terrified. It was beginning to look like victory was out of her reach. And remember, Sam smirked. Karma’s a bitch.

Matt laughed and said play nice Sam she still has 50 minutes. Sam’s chair had been pushed to the wall and there was a tarp on the floor and two ropes hanging from an eye bolt in the ceiling. Sam took hold of the ropes and wrapped one around each wrist several times. Matt secured a spreader bar to Samantha’s ankles keeping her legs wide making her immobile. Matt then brought in a bucket of warm soapy water with towels and said it’s time to get this itching powder off of you. This might tickle a little bit. Oh and Tee if you can make her let go of the rope, you win.

Sam just smirked at Matt as he handed the towel to Tee and said Forth quarter. As Tee approached, Sam looked her in the eyes. And said “do your worst” I got this.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back