• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia Southern Bound in 2018

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Fam,
I had a thread started a few days ago... and it went *poof*!

I am trying to plan my 2018 Tickle Tour and would like to include some cities in the South.

So far I have:
Miami, FL
Jacksonville, FL
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Houston, TX
San Antonio, TX
New Orleans, LA
Atlanta, GA
Nashville, TN
Memphis, TN
Jacksonville, NC

These cities are just considerations, they are not set in stone. It's up to you guys to reach out to me via email and let me know you are interested. The old supply & demand theory applies to this particular scenario. ;)

Respond to this thread AND email me directly if you want me to consider your city. [email protected] please include your user name and I will add you to that city contact list.

This is how it all gets started folks!

Bringing Tickle Fun across the nation, one Tickle City at a time.
; )

xo,
Mia

Last edited:
I sent you an email sweetie will you come to Biloxi Mississippi

QUICK UPDATE:
I have not forgotten about my Southern based tickle family. I will be in Chicago/Milwaukee for the next couple of weeks, then back and available in NYC/LI for the last week of July.

I have an upcoming vanilla obligation for all of August and first few days in September. After That, I plan to get back on the road!!!

I am looking at visiting Atlanta and northern part of Florida. New Orleans and Houston also look promising.

You'll need to email me and request to be added to my Contact List for the City (any city) that you are lobbying for. Please email me directly with your tmf user name and city you are interested in.

Be polite. Thank you!

xo,
Mia

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back