• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yesterday's Session with Bella Carrera!

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I had the pleasure of having a fantastic session with the tickle queen herself. Heretofore I had only seen her in Simply Tickling and TKFL (or whatever the acronym is) clips. She is the first tickle model I ever saw in the flesh. I have seen the soon to be princess of Britain, and didn't feel as start struck as I was seeing Bella firsthand. I had a two hour session scheduled with her.

Pre Tickle:
I was very anxious, so we spent the first 45 minutes getting familiar with each other. I know some of you probably thought I blew that part of the session time, but for me to fully enjoy the session it was necessary for me to get my anxiety under control. I could have just gone in and tickled her from the jump, but I chose not to.

I was anxious for a multitude of reasons. She has been tickled by some of the most experienced, I didn't want to fall short. Secondly, I find her attractive making it tough for me to interact at the jump. Plenty of self hate also creates a barrier that I had to quickly work around to fully enjoy any experience.

Tickle:
I know you folks are interested in the tickling aspect so I will jump to it. Bella was reclining on the bondage table, while I was sitting in a chair near her feet. We were just chatting at this time, but she placed her stocking feet on my thighs. Through conversation, I mentioned that I gave a mutual friend (Roxy) a foot massage. I apparently mentioned giving them at the party I met Roxy at with other ladies. Bella was ready for me to demonstrate this ability.

I took off her socks and got to work. She was wearing "Girl Power" stocks and some stirrup riding pants with the fabric that goes over the arch. She wore a black exercise top and pink exercise top underneath. You folks don't care what I wore, so I'll move on. After removing the socks I moved that fabric to expose her foot. I proceeded to massage them for 5 or 10 minutes. She seemed to appreciate this.

I then asked her to re position as I was going to transition to tickling her. She was sitting width wise and re positioned herself length wise. I asked how she felt about bondage. She provided her own tiny cuffs (since her wrists are very small) and said she used them because tends to flail. I told her they were not necessary because my nose doesn't bloody easily. She felt it was a challenge.

In any case, once she was length wise, she moved down enough to where her feet where on my lap, I positioned the chair to the foot location to accommodate. I continued massaging, for a minute more then told her I was going to start tickling. As soon as I uttered those words her soles began to sweat. She tensed up in anticipation and I started by gliding my fingertips along her soles.

Bella's lovely teeth were on full display, but she valiantly struggled to maintain composure. I glided my finger tips along the arch, instep, sides, and tops of her feet. She had this adorable giggle that was consistent and genuine. She took a moment to talk about a safe word. It wasn't actually a work, she just said please give me a break if I my laugh sounds like I is threw a straw.

I agreed, then started tracing along the veins on the top of her feet. The squirms and giggles were evident. I then used nails and she was gone. I grew my nails long ever since my tickle opportunities burgeoned. Now I had this tickle princess and I wanted to test them out.

What I love about Bella, is that she has great stamina for being tickled. I have worked with two other woman as ticklish as she was, and none of them could have lasted through an hour of tickling. These women were not tickled to the degree that I tickled Bella either. As my style, I tickle for a minute or two, then transition to massage/worship. I don't like to torture for long periods of time. It isn't a domination thing for me, it is just fun. However, the worship end with Bella turned into lighter tickles.

I licked every inch of her feet. I could poke her soles with my tongue and she'd jolt and squeal. Licking her arches sent her into convulsions. Darting my tongue on her toes caused her to buck and laugh heartily. A little know region sent her into the ceiling. I was sucking her toes, and when my teeth hit the skin just above the toenails she lost it.

I then nibbled the ball and heels of her feet. I have to mention hear that Bella is extremely ticklish in every area imaginable. I'd say 8/10 the low end. She seems more ticklish on the right side 9/10 opposed to her left 8/10. We discovered this through my tactile probing. Another cute fact, a few times during our session, she had giggle fits. They may last a minute or so, but even when not being tickled she continues to process the intensity and takes a minute to compose herself.

Also, she laughs as opposed to screams, which I appreciate. She did scream at times, but it was followed by laughter. She also takes real good care of her feet. She uses the pumice stone on them nearly daily. This made worshiping them even more pleasurable.

At this point I could make her squirm and laugh by fainting like I was going to tickle her. At this point my anxiety was gone and I even started teasing her. With her permission, I started tickling other areas of her body. I basically started the campaign from south to north. I tested her calves, then her knee caps, the back of the knees, the quads, the hamstrings, then her tummy. For her legs, I realized that light yet firm pinching on the muscles did the trick. The poor lady was bouncing and rolling when I discovered the technique (outside of Roxy, I tickled the other doms/models exclusively on their feet).

When I got to Bella's bare stomach (her top left her belly and sides exposed) I lightly scratched it with my nails. She said that sensation felt nice, but not ticklish. I asked if her belly button was ticklish, she said it was too sensitive but in a way that would hurt as opposed to tickle. I scratched her belly for a few seconds, then pinched the abs which caused her to roar with laughter.

After some intervals I went back to scratching her belly again (she said it felt as good as when someone scratches your scalp). As I scratched her belly, I lightly tickled her feet. This drove her crazy because the scratch made her want to get comfortable but the tickling caused the opposite reaction. Then I transitioned to tickling her sides with my nails first, then with the pinching. She was all over the place. I had to apply a bit of force (she is petite after all) to make sure she didn't fling herself off the table.

I then grazed the small of her back and she went into orbit. Tracing along her spine was very effective. Her shoulder blades were also money. I didn't attempt around her neck or ears though, maybe next time. A bit later, I worked up the nerve to ask if I could tickle her butt. She made some Instagram posts and commented in one of the Simply Tickling videos about having an insanely ticklish ass.

She rolled over and I started tickling the upturned soles of her feet, and worked my way up to her butt. She bucked, rolled, and crawled up the table at try and escape the tickling. This was fantastic because as she retreated, I switched to other ticklish (everywhere) areas. Eventually she was a ball of over stimulation. I then started massaging again.

Bella does this thing where she performs deep breathes to try and calm herself down. I was hyper sensitive to when it seemed like she was hyperventilating. Counting her ribs was also powerful. At one point I was counting them, and then I switched to tickling her butt and she responded with a playful "fuck you" through laughter. We went through a few iterations of that same dance.

Bella has amazing teeth, but it is something else when she smiles. I am excited for another opportunity to work with her next time she comes to Austin. I believe being tickled to her is akin to getting a deep tissue massage. The act of receiving it is one thing, but the result afterwards is another. Her words were that tickling is like a yin to a yang. It allows her to lose herself, though it can get intense.

Her stamina (ability to be tickled for long periods) is extraordinary from my perspective. I sessioned with her late in the day, usually people desensitize after multiple sessions in a short period. Her sensitivity and ability to put people at ease are why I hope to session with her more.

In conclusion, I am grateful for that experience. You can find more info about where she's holding sessions and so forth here: https://www.instagram.com/p/9kxWNvpSSU/?hl=en

Thanks,

K

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the detailed description of tickling and worshiping her feet! :feets:
Glad you enjoyed your session so much. :bouncybou

She is definitely a great gal. Both as a model and a person. If you are on the fence about a session dont be. Shes worth it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just emailed you princess. I got that work. I am ready to book.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back