• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Satan's Feather. M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Malicifant roamed the bowels of Hell bored with his life. He was the son of the Prince of Darkness, Satan who is responsible for eternal punishment and torrment of once human evil doers. Malci was young and a minor demon who has not come into his own yet. He reached the age of majority, but had no special skill that his father could use. When a demon has no special skill in torture or torments, Satan condemns them to the Unter World; a realm between Earth and Hell. Satan didn't want to condemn one of his sons, but Malci hadn't developed any ability for torture and torment. All Malci was was extremely ticklish. Satan found out accidentally when he passed one of the empty torture Chambers. He heard giggles and laughter so he looked in through the window to see his son Malci naked, stretched out tight on an upright rack being tickled by another minor demon. Satan was visibly shaken as he watched because it brought back memories of his ticklings. He didn't say anything about his discovery. Instead he just disappeared down the tunnel way to his own quarters. Seeing Malci being tickled had awakened Satan's ticklish nature. He summoned a demon servant and asked that he get Myka. Myka was Satan's personal tickler and confidant.
When Myka entered Satan's chambers, he smiled. "So.. Feeling ticklish my Liege?" Satan nodded. "Very." he said. Myka sensed that there was something on Satan's mind. "If you don't mind my asking... You haven't called on me in months. What brought on this wave of ticklishness?"
Satan started pacing, then started to tell Myka about Malci. "Is Malci being ticklish such a bad thing? You may very well use this to your advantage. You have many enemies, many who are ticklish. Malci and this other minor demon can use tickle torture on those enemies.
Just a thought my liege. Just a thought." Myka started stripping Satan's robes off. Then he tied him by his wrists. Satan shivered as he anticipated being tickle tortured. He hated and loved being tickled. Myka stripped off his robes as well and started stroking Satan's ribs. Satan exploded in laughter as Myka's fingers probed his ribs. His laughter filled the chamber as Myka moved up and down Satan's body.
Malci found himself at his tickler's quarters. He knocked on the door and waited. Moro opened the door and invited him in. "What's on your mind Malci?" Moro asked. Malci sat down and then began to share his fears. "My father is deciding if he will condem me to the Unter World. I have no skills as a tormrnenter. " Moro listened and stood up, mulling over something he had seen on one of his visits to the Above Realm. He didn't think much of it at the time, because he didn't think it useful in Hell.
"I think I have a solution to your delema. The last visit I took to walk among the living took me to a place where people were being tickled. Some enjoyed it, but others hated it and we're begging for mercy. It was as if they were being tortured." Malci thought about. "Well... when you are tickling me, it is enjoyable in the beginning, but as I endure more, the tickling becomes like torture." "Maybe your skill is tickle torture. We would have to prove to it to your father." Moro said. Malci thought about that for a while when there was a knock on Moro's door. As Moro went to the door, a demon servant shimmered into the room. Malci stood up nervously. "Malci. Your father wished to speak with you now." the demon said sternly. Malci followed the demon servant to his father's chambers.
When Malci entered, he saw Myka there. Malci sat down and listened as his father spoke. "Malci. I know that you are extremely ticklish. I heard your laughter and saw Moro tickling you. I think I can use that to our advantage." Malci sat up straighter. "How father?" he asked, his curiosity peaked"Your father has many enemies that are ticklish. Your father is also extremely ticklish. If his enemies knew this, they can use it against him." Myka said. Satan looked at Malci. "I would have you and Moro tickle torture any enemy of mine caught." Malci brightened. "Oh yes Father! This skill I have!" Myka had been watching Malci and whispered to Satan. Satan nodded. "Malci. Myka needs to see just how ticklish you are. He will tie you and tickle you." Malci nodded as he felt his robes being stripped off by Myka.
Part 2 The Tickle Torture of Malci

Myka began to slowly strip off Malci's robes until he was completely naked and vulnerable. Myka tied Malci to a pole with a pair of leather cuffs hanging from the top . After Malci's wrists were securely strapped in, Myka spread his legs apart and strapped them in the leather ankle cuffs. Malci began to feel very nervous and pulled at the restraints. "This isn't the way Moro and I play when he is tickling me!" Malci exclaimed. Myka smiled. "You are right. This isn't for playful tickling. And I am not the one who is going to tickle you." Then Myka whispered tom Satan who smiled and said "Yes by all means bring in my best tickler for this test." Satan's best tickler was a demon who was know throughout Hell as someone you wanted to avoid at all costs if you were a demon, especially a ticklish demon. This tickler punishes demons when they have stepped out of line. Only Satan himself could summon him. Satan rose and outstretched his arms and sent out a call that was Hell shattering.
Almost immediately there was a black shimmer as the large figure appeared out of nowhere into Satan's torture chamber.
Malci looked fearfully at this demon as he approached Satan and Myka. "Master.. Who are you tickle punishing that you called the depths of Hell to summon me. Satan smiled and said "This is my son, Malci. His only crime is being extraordinarily ticklish. I doubt his claim and want to see for myself how ticklish he really is. Barnabas looked at Malci. "One so young.. So you have made the claim of extreme ticklishness, have you? We shall see!
Barnabas took his robes off and approached a very frightened Malci... He began to plead. "Please .. Don't.. No No !!" Before Malci could finish, Barnabas began running his nails along Malci's ribs and lower sides. Malci tried to stiffle the laughter that was bubbling up from the pit of his belly. He couldn't hold back as laughter bubbled up from the pit of his belly. He struggled against the restraints as Barnabas tickled up his ribs and into his armpits.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back