• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TEE'S first challenge part 3

lyn74

TMF Poster
Tee walked to the bucket of warm soapy water and then looked over at Matt and raised her hand. "Yes" Matt said. "'can I talk to her this time?" Tee asked. "Permission to speak freely for the rest of the session" Matt answered.
Tee began to softly suds Samantha up taking in her body. Samantha was a beautiful woman. She had long brown hair, and big, deep brown eyes. She was toned and almost muscular. You couldn't tell when she was dressed but naked she was all muscle. Her breast were not huge, but large. D cup Tee guessed and wide hips with an ass and thigh muscles that gave away that she spent hours in the gym. Her waist was small though and her stomach muscles were visible even when she was relaxed.
Tee was taking the towels and methodically wiping down every inch of her body trying to make sure she was getting all of the itching powder off. "Why did you help me today?" Tee asked. "Don't you want to win? That's my job Sam answered. Games aside, it's my responsibility to make sure you have every chance to succeed. Which means. That you are submissive, tough, obedient, and it will help you immensely if you are a skilled tickler and dominant also. Anyway I knew you couldn't tap me out. No offense but nobody has done that except Matt.
"What makes him so much better?" Tee asked, "It's not always just about tickling." Sam said. "I trust him." That puts you're defenses down and makes you more vulnerable psychologically. Plus look at him. He's young and attractive and I mean, I find him attractive which ads a sexual element to it. He's is a good tickler too. You didn't learn that yesterday?" "Yes ma'am but I didn't tap out yet" she giggled.
That's because you're new and scared, and young and dumb. Wait until he gets familiar with you. Every session he learns a little better what works and what doesn't. The sessions will get better and better for him and worse and worse for you. The very best girls will stick with it for about a month. Nobody has lasted longer than that. I guess I do have mixed feelings about you getting hypnotized though.
Tee dunked the towel in the bucket and started bathing her all over again and said "can you explain?" I was supposed to be the one being hypnotized. I heard Matt talking about this weeks ago. I'm not thrilled that he gave you an opportunity to take my spot when you literally got here yesterday. He pays you. Again no offense but I watched him tickle and eventually let him tickle me and then got into tickling myself not for money. I was just curious, and now I'm into it just as much as he is. Matts just been into it for longer.
"Why didn't you tap out then and lose?" that would be cheating Sam answered. I always do my best. Even if it results in consequences I don't like. How bad are the sessions going to be after I'm hypnotized?
Sam belted out a laugh. You gave up? You already lost? Matt, It's over she gave up. Matt never looked up. It's not six yet. Plus whatever she chooses to do is her choice. She's committed to the consequences of this session for a month, just like you. I don't care what she does. Answer her question. Tell her what you think.
Sam answered. We don't know. Nobody has done this before, but I don't think the sessions will be any worse than they already are. How could they be? I think the difference will be when you not in session.
I don't understand. Tee said. Tee had dried Sam off with a big fluffy towel and had walked behind her and was massaging Sam's shoulders and back. Sam moaned in pleasure and then said "have you ever heard of those women who have like 50 orgasms a day for no reason. Yeah Tee said. I feel sorry for them. "Me too" Sam said in agreement, but I think that's kind of like what it'll be like for you but you'll feel like you're being tickled all the time. Matts friend wants to put triggers in your mind that will make you feel like you're being tickled every time you see, or hear or do certain things. He's also wants to put other suggestions in your head that will make you want to be tickled more and more as time goes on. You'll constantly be craving to be tickled, constantly horny, and will feel like you're being tickled multiple times a d...AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Tee had suddenly grabbed Sam's underarms and violently tickled her unexpectedly causing her to clamp her arms down pinning Tee's hands to her side. I WON!!! TEE shouted. I WON! I WON! I WON! Tee was jumping around the room elated and exited.
Matt! Sam protested. That's not fair! She cheated and you changed the rules! And I THAT'S NOT FAIR!
I can change the rules anytime I want. Tee did not cheat and you didn't cry unfair when I changed them. In fact I distinctly heard you talking shit and telling Tee to do her worst. That's not what I meant Sam said tears welling up in her eyes.
You lose Sam and you have an appointment tonight at precisely 7:30 I'll give you the address when you get dressed. Sam just stood there mouth open in total shock. Tonight Matt?! Tonight Sam. Not a joke. Tee stood there silently with her hand raised. I told you Tee I have plans for you, we will discuss those tomorrow. Tee kept her hand raised. Yes? Matt said. Can I be hypnotized too?
What? Matt said. I want to be hypnotized too. I don't want to do this just for money. I don't know why I want to do it but I do. Can I go too? Matt looked like he was deep in thought. Tee said. Sam said nobody last for more than a month, but she has. I don't tickle her every day. Matt said. At least I didn't. I will be now. He said looking at Sam. I just tickled her when I wanted to. Tee said either way, I want to last more than a month. I want to last three, or six, maybe a year even. I don't think I could do it without some help.
Matt looked at Sam and said what do you think? I think I'm still trying to process what just happened. I'm the slave now? You're a slave, not the slave. Tee is still a slave too. But now you are too for thirty days. That stands even if Tee gets hypnotized with you. So what do you think? Sam had tears running down her face. Sam looked over at Tee and then answered. I could use the support. Tee smiled feeling a new level of acceptance and belonging. She was excited and happy.
Tee, Matt said. You don't have to do this. You won the bet and our original agreement was three hours a day, six days a week for $1000 dollars a week. That deal still stands but if you do this it won't be a hobby, or a job, or gig or whatever. Your thoughts, desires, cravings and sexual needs will revolve around tickling. 24/7, and I will be asking you to do, or not do things in your personal life apart from here. It will also involve you going to the hypnotist for one hour a week. Last chance, are you sure you want to do this? I'm positive Tee answered. Good. Matt said. So the consequence can start now. Tee and Sam look at each other with fear in their eyes. Matt said thinking. For the next month both of you will be wanting to be tickled and will be also be horny. So..... He thought to himself. Sam will be getting a daily session and will be cumming and getting tickled a lot. He looked straight at Tee. You will get neither. No tickling, no orgasms. Even when you're home, no toys, no masturbation. No boyfriends or dates, nothing. Got it? Yes sir. Tee said the gravity of her decision sinking in. Good. I'm going home. Then before leaving the room he turned around and said ladies, I am really proud of both of you. I sound irritated because I didn't expect the session to turn out this way. Tee your full of surprises, But you both did really well. I'll see you both tomorrow. Then he left closing the door behind him.

I agree. :) all three of them are assholes really when they're in control, but Matt's the worst. Ty for reading. I should be closing tee's story out in a couple of chapters. Aiming for some closure.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back