• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Internet Creeps

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I've been thinking, trolls typically are characterized as males living in their mother's basement. Furthermore, creeps (folks who can't take no for a hint and ask for nudes) are thought to be similar.

I wonder how many of these types are actually females (even impersonating males)? I'm not trying to get all menimist, but I initially assume (and believe women at the receiving end of creeps) they are a sex deprived males.

Is it statistically right to think the internet creeps are pretty much all males? What if the numbers are closer to 60/40 male to female, or possibly even? What if the world is flat?

Thanks,

K

Hello,

I've been thinking, trolls typically are characterized as males living in their mother's basement. Furthermore, creeps (folks who can't take no for a hint and ask for nudes) are thought to be similar.

I wonder how many of these types are actually females (even impersonating males)? I'm not trying to get all menimist, but I initially assume (and believe women at the receiving end of creeps) they are a sex deprived males.

Is it statistically right to think the internet creeps are pretty much all males? What if the numbers are closer to 60/40 male to female, or possibly even? What if the world is flat?

Thanks,

K

Females impersonating males on the internet. :laughhard: Maybe in the Bizarro World.

I believe I've heard of such things happening.

I believe I've heard of such things happening.

Of girls impersonating guys? lol I have as well. I was being tongue-in-cheek. The reasons I've heard was to see how it felt to not get constantly bombarded with unwanted private messages, and others because they like m/m. But let's be real...no WAY does that number come close to being even with guys.

(shrugs) I honestly don't care what gender a person pretends to be on the net. Hell, I've often played a female character in World of Warcraft as well as other MMORPG's. Granted I don't really do anything sexual involving other people on the net. If anything gets too personal I either go away or report it to a mod. If your expecting truthfulness about gender on the net outside of a dating site then your in for a shock.

Usually "Trolls" are classified as

"People on the internet who are there for the specific purpose of causing trouble".

Also, from what I've heard.. it is most often guys who are impersonating girls.

I've personally never impersonated a girl.

I am who I say I am, and I've always been consistent about that

As Popeye would say - "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam...." Yeh, ain't gonna fake it.

Eh, I'm not looking for a date or anything on here (in the past I use dating sites only for that purpose) so anyone can be any gender they want to be here. I'm not worried an am very accepting. :D

Some highly paid people participate in statistically improbable fantasies.
Law & Order SVU had a 12/6 episode where a shy WV female elderly caregiver orchestrated a "double catfish" rape between a fictional male MMA star and a fictional NY instagram female star.

Yeah if you ever watch Catfish, there are sometimes women on there who pretend to be men. I've heard of it happening as a prank (usually a bullying situation/teenagers), but on that show most of the females they catch are just lesbians (often underage) trying to lure in straight women. I remember one episode where they expected to confront a fellow who had been giving a lady the run-around about meeting (they had caught him in lies and assumed he secretly had a wife or something). Really it turned out to be a 15-year-old lesbian girl who wasn't out of the closet, and she was using the internet as a place to live out her real desires. It was kinda sad for everyone involved, although there is no excuse to deliberately lie/trick someone.

I wasn't aware yhere wad a show called Catfish lol :D The things we find in entertainment these days...

I used to be a big fan of L&O SVU when I was a student, though. Awesome show, like the rest of the franchise. Surprisingly raw, realistic and clever for American TV, with many ethical questions being discussed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back