• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a vintage clip

kreivi

So I'm looking for a tickling clip which beginning I saw in Youtube over 8 years ago. Problem being, if the video featured any names, I can't remember them anymore. It was an older looking clip, so I believe it was vintage.

It starts with 2 women sitting in sofa, then the other goes to get drinks. She returns with chloroform, and knocks the other one out. Screen goes dark, and returns with the sleeping girl tied to bed, in her underwear (wearing a greenish shirt if I remember correctly), with the other laying next to her (wearing pinkish bra and pants, also high heels if the memory serves). When the other wakes up, the tickling begins.

Ugh, I feel so silly for asking this, but at this point, I have tried everything else with no luck. I would really much like to add it for my collection, so if you recognize the video just by above presentation and know where I can buy it, please do be awesome.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back