• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Tickle & Vibe - M/F

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

So I shared this video a little while back on here, but removed it after it a few days. I figured I'd post it again and get some feedback as to what you guys thought.

I have a this friend, who I introduced to tickling and forced orgasms a few years back. Needless to say, she loved it! She let me film her on my iPad one day, and this is the clip that was made. Keep in my mind, I am not a photographer, so I do not know how to edit and what not in videos. It's a simple video of my iPad standing on my dresser while she is tied spread eagle to my bed and tickled and vibrated.

Most of you know on here, that I am a sock guy, so barefoot tickling really isn't my thing. But what is unique about this clip, is that she always asks to orgasm first, and then be tickled on one foot, followed by another orgasm, and tickled on the other.

Make a long story short, I watch this clip a lot, because I think her socks are extremely cute.

Feel free to tell me what you guys think. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjmslglxaf7gal4/TickleTime.mp4?dl=0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1miDXMK-VCmptEiY_857dPUKeom3ds24M/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
wow they are cute socks video is very good and she has very ticklish feet thanks for sharing you got any more video's

I do, of a time before. But it is very blurry because the iPad was not focused.

Thanks for the comments, I hope others liked it as well!

thanks guys. unfortunately we don't really speak anymore these days. she moved away and what not. but i've been looking for a new friend to do this with hahaha

OMG! This video is one of best I'v ever seen! Upload more videos like that if you have.... BIG TNX!

nice laughter and moaning would love see them barefeet.

says "error 429" for me. can you fix and reup it as i'm a huge sock tickling fan? much appreciated in advance.

says "error 429" for me. can you fix and reup it as i'm a huge sock tickling fan? much appreciated in advance.

I think you saw the clip first time I put it up a few years ago. But apparently Dropbox suspended my account because of the high traffic :). So it should be removed in 24 hours, and that link should be available again.

I think you saw the clip first time I put it up a few years ago. But apparently Dropbox suspended my account because of the high traffic :). So it should be removed in 24 hours, and that link should be available again.

i did? which one is it? says you posted it yesterday at 4:41pm. whatever it is, i bet it's good seeing how you and i both share the same interest. :)

i did? which one is it? says you posted it yesterday at 4:41pm. whatever it is, i bet it's good seeing how you and i both share the same interest. :)

Check back in a few hours. What happened was, it got a lot of traffic, so dropbox suspended it for 24 hours.

I know you'll like it!

absolutely love watching her toes wiggle in those socks!! But we really do need to see those bare feet!!!!:yourock:

absolutely love watching her toes wiggle in those socks!! But we really do need to see those bare feet!!!!:yourock:

she's really a great lee! Fun to tickle. One time I vibrated her to an orgasm 8 times in one session!

Do you have this video orgasm 8 times?

I do not. I have another video of her, just about the same length. But it is very blurry. I forgot to tap on the iPad screen to focus the camera before I started tickling her.

I do not. I have another video of her, just about the same length. But it is very blurry. I forgot to tap on the iPad screen to focus the camera before I started tickling her.

Upload pls! I think all your tickling videos is amazing hot and orgasmic :)

Any idea when the video will be available again? Heavy traffic seems to have timed it out once more...Thank you in advance for posting this; I'm sure it will be fantastic!

Check back in a few hours. What happened was, it got a lot of traffic, so dropbox suspended it for 24 hours.

I know you'll like it!

ah thx man, yea it worked! that was awesome, she's definitely a keeper!!! i didn't think there was anyone like that here in connecticut.

Any idea when the video will be available again? Heavy traffic seems to have timed it out once more...Thank you in advance for posting this; I'm sure it will be fantastic!

It’s available again!
ah thx man, yea it worked! that was awesome, she's definitely a keeper!!! i didn't think there was anyone like that here in connecticut.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! She’s great!

Very hot Love to see more of her legs maybe tickle in pantyhose or thigh highs

Damn you guys must really love this clip. Dropbox is overloaded with traffic again. Is there any other site I can upload this to?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back