• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR Chpt 18 Finals, Fears and Feelings

flugel1

TMF Regular
THE MOM NEXT DOOR -Chpt 18 Finals, Fears and Feelings

The holidays bring added stress and pressure to everyone. Brooke and Janet were not immune to this. Those stresses and uncertainties catch up with them. it takes a friend from the past to help them see the present and future in more accurate light. As always, any feedback is appreciated.

The girls had just been on a very cool work trip where Janet made an education presentation in Scottsdale AZ. Part of the package as a presenter was a golf lesson and 9 holes with local pro, who turned out to be the drop dead gorgeous Blair O'Neal. The girls hit it off and she invited them to a photo shoot the next day, where they hit it off again in a much more tickly and girly way. Brooke and Blair really connected. When they got back to SoCal, real life hit them in the face. And they dealt with it differently........................

When they got back on Monday it was obvious they weren't in AZ anymore. Brooke had 3 weeks remaining in her senior year, graduating in Dec. She had no idea what to do next and it was messing with her. And she knew she had to finish school strong along with a huge v'ball tournament. Janet had the end of semester, the holidays – which usually meant dealing with her ex and trying not to fight over her son who was growing up and away. So the stress the girls were each feeling was different but very present.

Even though they lived and slept together, and had for over a year, they felt disconnected. They were both so beat by the end of the day they just crawled into bed and crashed. When Brooke was home she was studying. Janet was planning, end of the semester parent mtgs, trying to find some Christmas spirit.
It was the 2nd week of Dec. and Brooke had her finals. Janet had one more week of school. Her son Bob had asked her if it was alright if he went skiing with college buds over the holidays. While disappointed, Janet was okay with it. She was actually kinda relieved to have some normalcy back with Brooke.

It was Wednesday of that week that Brooke came home more excited than she'd been in weeks. “Well whats put a smile back on your gorgeous face” Janet said as they kissed and hugged. Brooke was bouncing. “JJ, you won't believe this. I got a text from Blair today” Janet felt a tiny surge of something. She couldn't identify it but it wasn't really positive. “She's set up a couple of interviews/meet and greets with people from the golf channel this weekend. There some holiday cocktail parties and bigshots from golf, NBC and Universal. Isn't that great” Brooke was so enthused she didn't notice Janets somewhat muted response. Although Brooke was about to grad with a communications degree she had no idea what to really do with it, or her life.

Janet couldn't quite figure it out either. She'd had a great time with Blair. Was she jealous? This was a tremendous oppt for the woman she loved. Why was she so conflicted. She told herself she was just being silly. But it wouldn't go away. As Brooke focused on her last tests and then agonized on just what to wear, Janet felt left out. Which was stupid because she noticed that Brooke wanted Janets approval on outfits, and tips on how to make professional first impressions, etc. Although Brooke had plenty of clothes, she insisted they go shopping for 'professional cocktail dress that wasn't too “cock – taily”. In spite of herself she laughed at her lovely partners youthful enthusiasm and stunning figure.

Normally Janet loved it when Brooke felt girly and wanted to go shopping. Didn't happen very often. Usually led to frisky fun. Not this time. As Brooke was trying on dresses, Janet snuck in the changing room and tried to tickle and tease her lover. Brooke brushed her off “J this is serious, come on..........help me. I've got to look just right” Janet's heart sank a little.

Friday night rolled around and Janet took her to the airport. They kissed in the car and Brooke held her tight. “Gotta admit, I'm kinda nervous” she said. “Relax, just be your amazing self. Blair will take good care of you. This is a tremendous oppt. Take advantage” Janet offered her wisdom. They quick kissed again and Brooke was off, practically skipping thru the airport.

Janet drove home and her words stuck in her head – Blair will take 'care' of you, tremendous oppt, take advantage – and her mind went down a dark road. She KNEW this was stupid but she couldn't shake it. The weekend sucked. Mostly because Janet made it suck. Her attitude was bad. In all the time they'd been together, there had only been a handful of nights apart. When she laid down her mind wandered to the 2 young girls drinking, flirting and then going back to the hottub. She wanted to turn her mind off, but she just couldn't.

Brooke got home Sunday night and was over the moon. Janet had rarely seen Brooke like this. Normally she had a measured cool. This was like a beautiful, sexy, busty Tigger. Now she was talking a mile a minute. Blair and I this, Blair and I that. Janet found herself not listening. Janet was excited for Brooke but feeling very left out. What made it worse was she knew she was the root cause and wanted to quit but couldn't. They went to bed and Brooke was still re-telling stories, as if Janet hadn't heard them the first TWO times.

She woke up and trudged to school just wanting the day to be over. When she came home Blair and Brooke were skyping. GREAT she thought. “Hey JJ” Blair said thru the screen. It rubbed Janet the wrong way that Blair used Brookes nickname for her. “Hey Blair, sounds like you guys had a nice visit” she said blandly. “It was great. You would have been so proud of your girl. She CRUSHED it. I got 3 texts asking about her” ….............. “That's wonderful” she said and purposefully kissed Brooke so Blair could see it. And immediately felt foolish. Was she back in 6th grade or what.

Thursday night they got some wine and crawled into bed to watch TV. They got in their favorite TV watching position, sitting up with Janet nestled between B's legs head leaning back between her wonderful breasts. It was normally Janet's favorite place in the world. Warm, safe, loving. But it just felt weird. Brooke started to lightly tickle her lover on her sides. They'd done this a thousand times. It was flirty, it was foreplay, it was bonding. But Janet wasn't into it. “Hey Im trying to watch the show” she barked. Brooke was taken aback. “OK. Sorry everything alright?” she asked genuinely surprised. “Yeah” Janet answered and they left it there and had an awkward evening.

The chill remained for a few days, neither girl wanting to deal with it and each walking on eggshells. It was so not them. Sunday morning rolled around and Brooke went out for a run to clear her head. When she got back Janet was sitting on the couch, arms crossed literally steaming. “Babe whats wrong” Brooke asked truly concerned. “Check your phone” came the cold response. So Brooke did confused. “Babe there's nothing here”......................... “Well maybe it's because your close friend Blair was drunk last night and meant to send this to you” and Janet threw her phone at Brooke.

When she opened it there was a message from Blair. “Hey Boo Boo. It was great to see you last wknd. Forgot how fun you are. The cuzzi misses you. Been getting questions as to when youre coming back. Maybe between xmas and NYE. Maybe you can bring J. luvya BlaBla.............What I don't understand?” Brooke asked absolutely confused. Janet waited trying to control herself. She lost.

“ Boo Boo............BlaBla.....................cuzzi misses you...................I wanna VOMIT. Maybe you can bring J. What am I? A purse, old shoes” and she stormed out of the room leaving Brooke stunned. The door slam got her attention. She slumped on the couch. What the hell is going on. She knew there was nothing going on between her and Blair but it was obvious Janet thought so. She didn't know what to do. As she was trying to figure it out, her phone rang. DONT BE BLAIR. PLEASE. It wasn't to her relief. In fact, the person on the other end was her bff and roommate/teammate Brandi, before she got together with Janet.

She was so excited to hear from her friend and get away from drama she didn't understand. She grabbed the phone “Brandi bear how the hell............long time no talk.............how's the wedding coming” Brandi and her boyfriend had moved in together over a year ago. Which was the impetus for J and B to move in together. She was excited to hear all the details. But Brandi was crying......HARD.

She'd found out that her shit BF had had a side piece for over 2 yrs. She'd found nude pix of the slut on his phone. He was busted and didn't even try to deny it. She called of the wedding and this all happened yesterday. She had no place to go after she stormed out. She'd gone to a hotel and now was completely lost and alone. She didn't know what to do, so she called Brooke. “Bran, I know this is not alright now, but it will be. Come over here and we'll figure it out” and Brandi reluctantly agreed. Brooke hesitated but headed to the bedroom and knocked gently on the door. “ I don't want to talk. Go away” came the cold response.

“I know, I understand...........well not really. But this isn't about us. Brandi just called. Her shit of a fiance has been cheating on her during their entire relationship. She called off the wedding. She's a complete mess. I told her to come over. I hope thats alright” Janet's attitude did a 180. She really liked Brandi and she was a critical part of her rels with Brooke. “Come in” and Brooke did and sat on the edge of the bed. “What happened” Janet asked. “I don't really know. I guess we'll find out when she gets here. Are you sure this is ok?” …........ Janet paused and looked at her very confused lover. “Yes” she said softly.

Brandi arrived about 30 minutes later. Tears, wine and hugs filled the next few hours. While both girls hated what was happening to Brandi, they were silently relieved to focus on something else. It got to be bed time and Brooke made up the guest room for Brandi and then crawled into bed. They normally wound themselves around each other. Tonight they laid back to back with a chilled silence. Neither wanting this to happen, nor open the conversation. There was a soft knock on the door. Brandi entered. “ Can I sleep with you guys. I just can't be alone” “Sure honey, crawl in. You know there's room” and Janet couldn't help but smile at the times Brandi had stayed with them and the fun they'd had in this bed.

Brandi crawled in between them and they instinctively wrapped their arms around her. “No tickling this time. OK. I just couldn't take it” Brandi whispered, obviously thinking about the same times Janet was remembering. So they just loved on her with gently kisses and hugs. When the sun came up and the sleepy heads woke up it was Monday morning. Work and school were done for the year. They both noticed Janet was gone. Brooke had a moment of panic. There was a note. 'went to run errands and go to the store. Be back soon. J'. Brooke noticed there was no 'love J'. It was the first time she could remember that. Brandi noticed her friends reaction.

They'd been friends along time and gone thru much together. Even tho they'd been apart Brandi picked up on the tension. “Ok Davis..........SPILL...........I know my life sucks right now but what the hell. You guys are normally all over each other, especially in this bed. I could ice skate on this shit”................Brooke waited a moment. “I honestly don't know. We went to AZ had a great time, met this gorgeous golfer who works for the golf channel. Had a fun adventure. When we got back things started to get weird. Blair called and had some mtgs set up for me at the golf channel. I went back to AZ and when I got back, Janet thinks I'm cheating on her. I'M NOT. I love her. Totally. Never been this happy, but its weird trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. But I want............need …........her with me when I do it” So Brandi stayed silent for a few moments. “So tell me about this golfer” “Well, there's not a lot to tell Blair is fun, a great golfer and really well connected. There was this cool photo shoot she invited us to......................”

Brandi interupted “ SHE invited us to?” …...........she waited. “Yeah, her name is Blair O'Neal. She's fun and has been really helpful. She sent me this text that set J off” …............... Brandi was catching on in seconds to what Brooke couldn't see with binoculars. “ Let me see the text” and Brooke handed over the phone. “ un – huh...................Let me see a picture” and Brooke showed pix from the photo shoot. It only took a couple of the bikini shoots for Brandi to get the total picture. “ROLL OVER DUMBASS” she commanded. “What” Brooke said confused. “ROLL YOUR DUMB ASS OVER” and Brooke rolled onto her back. Totally naked and astounding. “Damn, I forget sometimes just how amazing you look” Brandi said in a low tone as she straddled her friend and sat on her stomach. “Hands above your head, don't move them. You know the drill”

Brooke knew what was coming. Tickle punishment. “Hey, no way. I didn't lie to you...........” she tried to get out of it. “YOU GORGEOUS IDIOT. You're lying to yourself and its my responsibility..............and evil pleasure to show you how” and with that Brandi attacked B's underarms
Lightly at first, just getting her to giggle. “How am I lying to myself” Brooke said between giggles. “Plenty of time for that” Brandi forgot how much she enjoyed her friends body. She took a strand of her thick raven hair and started to tickle her nose, chin and lips. Brooke was shaking her head and spitting at the hair. She stuck her tongue out and Brandi started really tickling her face.

Brandi decided it was time for more teaching. She moved her nails up and down her ribs. She watched her nipples get hard, and loved the feel of Brooke gyrating with laughter under her. “Your not showing me how I'm lying...................SHIT – as Brandi dub deep into her ribs – you're just taking advant..............TAGE.....................GAWDDAMIT................” Brandi knew B's worst spots and was loving be on top and in charge of her friend. “OH we'll get to that. Right now your just paying the dumbass tax.” and she leaned back and grabbed her tickle toy above the knees. Brooke took her hands down and started to slap at Brandi.

“ You know the rules, thats a tickle penalty. Hands back up” Brooke obeyed and Brandi went to work up and down her legs. Brooke was in complete hysterics. Shaking her head with hair going everywhere, kicking her feet, rolling back and forth, large firm boobs bobbing, tears streaming down her face. It had been a very long time since someone other than Janet had tickled her. Brandi stopped tickling and Brooke tried to catch her breath as her amazing chest heaved up and down. Brandi was getting wet and Brooke could tell. “You bitch............you're getting off on this” she laughed. “ You know it “ and Brandi leaned down and kissed her deeply and sent her tongue exploring. Brooke responded in kind. When Brandi broke the kiss she changed tactics.

She scootted up the taut, toned brunette and started to run her nails over B's breasts and nubbins. Brooke moaned softly and closed her eyes. “ Alright Brooke, let me see if I can explain this to you. Describe Blair to me ….......... in detail” and she started to trace circles around her nipples, moving out to encircle the entire breast. Brookes nipples got harder and her aeriolis enlarged. Brandi knew the signs.

“ Well, she's tall, blond...........................really...............fit. …............GORGEOUS................fit.........” “you said fit” Brandi taunted knowing the effect this was having on Brooke. “ We just.................kinda................connected..........you know...................Had...........fun..............had some...................drinks.................hottubbed......................” Brookes breathing was labored and Brandi could feel her arching her back underneath her. “ Alright, tell me this.....................did you tickle her in the hot tub?”..........................she pinched the nipples..................... “Well, kinda” came the answer............... “Did you see her naked?”.............. “No............just her.............DAMN............top off” Brooke tried to defend herself. Brandi went down and put her lips around one nipple and teased the other. “ Did you kiss her “ and then she nibbled on the nipple............. “Yes, but Janet was right..................ohfuck..................right there” ….........................Brandi went in for the kill. She moved up and put her knees on either side of Brookes face so she could feel and smell her arousal. She leaned back and put her hands on her hips bones, knowing it was one of Brookes worst places. “ And then this lil slut sends you text messages and invites you out to her place without Janet?”.............and she waited.

“Well, when you put it that way............ I guesss so.......... .......................................................BRANDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ….............PUUUUULLLLEEEEZZZZZEEEEEE” and Brandi attacked the hipbones with wild abandon. Brooke was going crazy. The scent of girl, the wetness of girl, the total helplessness, the tickling.............her body was about to explode. She finally stopped. Brooke was crying, laughing, panting, heaving. It had been VERY long since she'd had this treatment. Brandi laid down ontop of her friend. Snaked her fingers up her sides, thru her armpits, over her lips, thru her messy hair, up her tingly arms and intertwined her fingers in Brookes. She whispered warmly “And how old is this …...
Blair person?”............ “I dont know ….... 30” and Brandi watched as Brookes eyes got 3 sizes larger.

“I think someone's catching on” and she sweetly kissed her friend. “Bran, she can't think there's anything going on between Blair and I. Janet was there. Blair asks about her all the time. Janet KNOWS I love her” …............Brandi waited a moment. “Honey, I speak from experience............
just cause you love some one and they love you, or you think they love you............doesn't make you immune to self doubt. And many times you don't see what's right in front of you. You rationalize, you explain..............but once you start to doubt everything can look like betrayal. Do you understand what I'm telling you?”................................. Brooke took a minute to respond..... “I guess so. I just never saw any reason Janet would think I'd want some else. But I get it now. …........But I could have learned it without you making me your tickle slave “ and she slapped the very firm Brandi butt. “ Yes but what fun would that have been”......................and the 2 naked friends engaged in a full fledged tickle fight.

After a few minutes they rolled off of each other and Brooke laid her sweaty head on Brandi's stomach. Brandi lovingly stroked her head. “OK, I get it now. So what do I do?” …............ “Why don't you let me try “ Brandi said with a hint of evil in her voice. “ OK but be nice. Remember...........I love her “ and Brandi laid out her plan. Brooke smiled wishing she was part of it but knowing if it worked she'd be part of something equally fun.

Janet got home about 30 minutes later. “Damn, I've don't remember it ever being this hot in Dec. Global warming is real” and she looked over at the couch. Brooke was in her running gear and Brandi was in a robe. “ I'm going out for a run” and she tied her shoes. “Well, im gross. I'm gonna take a quick shower” and Janet headed for the bathroom. Brooke and Brandi went to the front door. Brooke put a quick kiss on her lips. “Good luck, Don't have toooo much fun” and spanked Brandi. Who inturn tweaked her breasts. “I'll unlock this door when the mission is accomplished” and one more squeeze and Brooke was off to run and Brandi was off to do some shower therapy.

Janet was in the shower just stewing. She hated being like this, she hated she couldn't get out of her head, she hated the tension. As she was lost in her thoughts the lights went out and someone joined her in the shower. She thought it was Brooke and she didn't know how to handle it. When the 2 arms wrapped around her waist it was clear it wasn't. “Brandi, what the hell are you doing in here?” Janet said surprised. “Relax, Brooke kinda told me what is going on with you two. The girl is falldown gorgeous but sometimes dumber than a box of rocks.” and Brandi started to rub fragrant lotion on the tiny redhead. “Tell me about it.................hey you shouldn't be doing that” J said without much conviction. “Look, I think I can remedy this situation if you'll let me...............okay” …............Janet was enjoying what Brandi was doing.................. “I guess so. I just want things back to normal”............... “Good. I know Brooke wants that too. Now to accomplish this you have to answer every question I ask HONESTLY and do what I say. Deal?”...................Janet hesitiated …........... “I'm not sure I trust you.............EEEKKK” and Brandi goosed her sides............... “OK Deal...............just no tickling”

“ Can't promise anything. First question, are you jealous of Blair” as she continued to tease and caress the alive body in her hands. “ Of course not............HAHAHAHAHAHA. You said no tickling” Janet complained. “I said I couldn't promise. When you answer incorrectly you will get tickled. It's called behavior modification” and she smiled and tickled the sensitive sides again. Janet had the cutest giggle and Brandi loved the feel of her wet and wiggly against her body. “So why are you jealous of Blair?”............... “I'm not..........................SHIT” and Brandi administered more behavior mod. This time in the under arms. “ OK OK......I'm ALIL jealous of Blair........EEEEKKKK....... But who wouldn't be. Have you seen her. The girls just sweats sex. Tall, blond, gorgeous, hair everywhere, tits out to here, legs up to there...............and the kicker is she's so fun to tickle”....................... “Just like someone I know” and Brandi turned around and grabbed a wrinkly sole and locked it between her legs.

Janet felt her foot in a vice and a firm butt against hers. Then nails across the sole. “BRANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...........................” and Janet was jumping up and down bouncing off the tight ass and trying not to drown as her laughter filled her mouth with water. Brandi let the foot go and switched and went harder at the sole this time. “ BRANNDDDDDIIIIIIIII.............. I;m gonna fall” . “No your not. You're gonna learn” and she let the foot go and wrapped her arms around the tiny waist again. One hand snaked its way north and started to tease the breasts, the other made its way down a little landing strip and nestled between her legs. As she started to rub back and forth with her thumb, Janet reached down to stop it. “Nope this is part of your behavior mod. Put your arms around my neck” and Janet reached up and behind and pulled her head forward.

Brandi started to kiss her neck and search for Janets lil friend. She ran her tongue around her ears and in her ears. She whispered “ now don't you miss Brooke doing this and other unspeakable things to your gorgeous, tight, excited body?” …................ “Yes” Janet half moaned.................. as Brandi's fingers found her appearing clit she sucked in her breath. “ J your body is gorgeous and excited..........isn't it?” Janet just nodded. Brandi slipped a long thin finger inside her and started to move it up and down. Janet held on tighter. “Don't you want Brookie to do this to you over and over and over til up blow up like a fourth of july firework?” and she increased her attentions. Janet closed her legs tight on the evil hand. Didn't help...............well actually it did. “So what is the thing that bothers you the most about Blair?..........her looks?............head shaking...............her tits?............head shaking and moved her hands over Brandi's on her breasts....................her body?........................more head shaking and breast kneading along with grinding her cute ass into B.......................... her being a tickle toy you can tickle anytime you're all together...............vigorous head shaking and Brandi knew she was close............. Is it cuz she sooooooooooooo.................... fucking................................ young? ….....................and she went in for the kill.

Janet screamed in total joy and came over Brandi's hand. As she started to collapse Brandi held her tight. “I think we found the answer” and Janet turned around and Brandi helped her stay upright. J started to gently cry into B's chest. “Brandi, Blair's young and gorgeous and completely fuckable. Brooke wants her. She's gonna start her life and leave and I'll be left …........................ alone............How can I compete against that?” And Janet cried a little harder. Brandi kissed her head. She let Janet cry it out.

Brandi lowered her head, pulled their foreheads together and locked eyes in the flickering candle light. “Do want truth or more tickling?” “TRUTH” Janet blurted out before she finished the question. “OK, listen carefully. There is NO competition. Yes Blair is all the things you described. But there is no competition. You have Brooke completely, just like she has you. Have you ever been happier?” Janet shook her head no. “Neither has Brooke. You know that. She wants to go on to the next chapter of her life but she's scared and won't do it without you. So, you guys need to come to grip with that and figure it out.......................together. And please trust me............and you know this as well.................. It is so fucking hard to find someone you love, you trust and who makes you better.................That is you TWO” ….................Janet stood for a moment as the hot water and realizations washed over her. “Thank you” she whispered.

“You're welcome.......................but there is one more thing and I had to share it with Brooke. It's only fair I share it with you”.................. “What?” Janet asked not understanding................ “You're dumbass penalty” and she pinned the tiny wet, redheads hands above her head and feasted on her spent ticklish body. Brooke came back from her run, the door was unlocked so she figured things must be good. Brandi had never locked it. As she walked in she heard Janets hysterical screams eminating from the shower. She knew what she had to do and stripped off her clothes.

Brandi was so intent on her tickle toy she didn't notice the subtle cold breeze. She did notice 2 hands grab her waist and squeeze................ “SHIT” she yelled in ticklish surprise. “That's my girl …. bitch” and Janet willing joined in on the behavior modification of Brandi.

Thanx for the kind words. Always appreciated. If you want to see where/how the punishment started go to Chpt 7 - moving day. Sorry about ur blood sugar

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back