• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks TMF

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
In the holiday spirit, decided to use my 1,000th post to thank the TMF mods and members for such a great like-minded community. I lurked a while years ago, mostly watching free video clip samples and reading the fiction stories. Eventually put a post or two out there in response to others' posts, started buying full clips and TMF comics, sampled the chat room. Grew more adventurous, arranged tickle sessions, started a TMF blog, wrote some stories, appeared in a few videos. I never imagined I'd have tickle playmates from coast to coast, not that I'm anything special, just fortunate and grateful to have a community like this that's made it possible. Best wishes friends and if anyone else feels like tagging on their own "TMF journey" story here it'd make good reading for us all. :ty:

I'll join you in praise of this great community! Thanks TMF :ty:

I can also add that I owe the TMF a big part of my professional success. As a non-native English speaker, coming here regularly and seeing y'all natives talk so naturally for years, interacting with you along the way, has boosted my written skill to a level that would not have been achievable otherwise. I owe you my academic success as well as my successful finding of my current job. It's amazing how much of a driving force a fetish can be in one's life :p

Last edited:
I'll second this! The TMF is a brilliant community and it unites everyone who loves tickling, regardless of whereabouts in the world you are! :)

I've been here since nearly the beginning and let me tell you, even though it's changed some since the early days, I'd be lost if it were ever to disappear!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back