• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tee's transformstion part 1

lyn74

TMF Poster
When the door shut, Tee looked at Samantha and said "please don't be mad at me". I'm not mad at you Tee, it's was a smart move. I just really hate to lose. We better get dressed. Yes ma'am Tee said and walked back toward the office where she had left her shirt. "Guess you'll be calling in late to work too." Oh yes, thanks I almost forgot Tee giggled. I'll call in sick and tell my boss I can't come at all tonight. There's a fine for calling in sick last minute but it's ok.

By the time Tee put her shirt on and called in sick, Samantha was dressed and ready. Let's go. I'll sign you in at my gym down the street and we can shower there. We have time to freshen up before we go. Matt left the address on my desk and told me to take tomorrow off. "I need to grab my purse and bra out of my car, but I'm ready" Tee answered.

It was about a 15 minute ride to the hypnotherapist office. They knocked on the door and a short bearded man in his fifties opened the door. The office was small but cozy. It was in a small brick building that housed four different offices and inside it had a small lobby and an adjoining room with three recliners set up in it.

Evening ladies, my name is Peter. This is an informal arrangement so no paperwork necessary let's go have a seat. Which one of you is Tee? "I am" Tee raised her hand. Hi Tee and you must be Samantha, he said taking her hand and kissing the back side of it. Sam smiled graciously.

I originally wrote the script for Tee. I guess Matt anticipated you losing the challenge but called me about an hour ago and updated me on the situation so I could make any last minute changes. There weren't many. I can't give you details but I'm going to give you a scenario that if I can implant it deep enough and have you fully believe it, the results should be... fun. Our session will last about 90 min. and after that I would like to transport the both of you to a special spa that will reinforce the scenario that I've given you. All together we could be busy until about 2 a.m. are you ladies OK with that? Tee was fine with that, it was her work hours anyway, which was probably what Matt was thinking when he set this up. Samantha had to be OK with it. She had no choice.

As far as my part goes, the first 45 minutes will be induction which means I will be putting you in a deeper and deeper state of hypnosis so I can bypass the critical and analytical part of your brain and speak directly to your subconscious. The second 45 min. I will be me painting a word picture that will help us achieve the effects that we are after.

"Which are" Samantha asked. "Increased sensitivity, increased desire, increased stamina and endurance as it pertains to tickling, and a strong link between tickling and sexual desire and pleasure." The man calmly answered. Also we would like to make the relationship between sex and tickling to be synergistic, meaning that the experience of one will increase the desire for the other creating a condition that will be self-reinforcing and will cause the effects to increase over time. What about the part where I would feel like I was being tickled all the time? Samantha pressed. Peter smiled and said I've given you all the details that I can give you. Why don't you two remove your shoes, go have a drink, use the restroom, and come get comfortable. We will start in about ten minutes.
Samantha was wary, Tee just giggled. I'm sorry where is the water? My apologies Peter said. In the lobby to your right there's a water cooler next to a door which is a small bathroom. Tee and Sam did as requested and then came back to the main room and got comfortable.

After 45 minutes of being under hypnosis, mentally going down staircases and hallways, and tunnels, through doors and a dozen other mental exercises, Both Sam and Tee were deeply relaxed and happy without a care in the world.
"You are in a medical facility Peter's kind soft voice seemed to penetrate there very souls. "You are about to participate in the very exiting next evolution of man." The merging of man and machine. The consummation of the marriage between humanity and our computers. You are about to be injected with millions of microscopic nanobots that will exist in your blood stream. These tiny bots will be in your arteries, veins, but most importantly they will be in the millions of capillaries all over your skin and body.

Peter walked over to Tee and swabbed some alcohol over the large vein in her arm and then took a syringe and injected a little saline into her arm. It felt cold and Tee fully believed that the saline was millions of microscopic computers inside of her. Peter did the same to Sam with the same effect.

I'm going to need the both of you to sit up. He walked to Tee and started making small circles on the back of her neck with a local anesthesia. He then pricked her with a needle and said now we are giving you a stronger anesthesia that will completely numb the feelings in your neck. He did not inject anything this time but Tee fully believed it and Sam saw nothing because she was in a deep trance with her eyes closed. "Over the next few minutes we will be attaching, or implanting if you will a small computer to the top of your spine that will transform your body and greatly enhance its' sensory capabilities." Peter calmly said. "You will experience the effects shortly but this computer will be able to send signals down through your spinal column, then out to the computers in your blood stream, then out to the nerves all over your body. It will also be able to amplify the signals that your body sends to your brain.

"There, there. All done with you Tee. You can lay back and relax. There will be no scar whatsoever. Peter walked over to Sam and applied the local anesthesia and needle prick to the back of Sam's neck and continued. As soon as the procedure is finished, from now on when you are tickled, you will be ten times more ticklish than before. Whether the tickling is with a feather touch or a firm dig in kind of tickle it will tickle ten times more than it did before.

In addition to that, although your body will twitch and jump and contract and laugh in reaction to the very intense tickling sensations, you no longer will be able to cover up or defend yourself whether you are tied up or not. In fact you will stretch your body out and open up your most vulnerable tickle spots in an effort to invite more tickling which you will crave and desire more and more as time goes on. The tickling will never cause you to panic or cause you mental discomfort. Quite the opposite. You will greatly desire and relish and enjoy the experience of being tickled 100 times more than you ever have. Also every time you are tickled you will have a desire for sexual contact and release. Both tickling and being tickled will cause you to be 10 hornier than you have ever been, and every time you have sex, or masturbate or are sexually stimulated during a session, even when you have sexual thoughts that trigger a physical response... you will experience an intense desire to be tickled. You will desire the experience of tickling just as strong and as often as you experience the desire for sexual pleasure and expression. The experience of one will cause the desire of the other. The more you are tickled, the more you will desire sexual pleasure, and the more you are sexually pleasured, the more you will desire to be tickled.

"There, there, all done with you Samantha. You can lay back and relax. She did and Peter continued covering every situation he could think of that would keep them safe and healthy. Making sure they would be able to drive, bath, swim, and perform their jobs as well as ensuring that they could be out in public without offending anyone, embarrassing themselves or worse, landing themselves in jail.

"Now Tee" Peter continued. Matt has told me that you are not to be tickled or pleasured for one month, but during our phone call, he thought better of it and said that your punishment for losing will start tomorrow at 3 p.m. when you and Samantha show up for your daily session. I convinced him that it was important that you experience the effects of your physical enhancements tonight. We're almost done. Now be very still and quiet.

You now feel a low steady vibration at the top of your spine. The vibration is traveling down your spine slowly all the way down to the tip of your tail bone and at the tip of your tailbone the vibrating sensations tickle. Your bottom area is tickling and the tickles are slowly traveling all the way up to the top of your spine where the vibration first started.

Tee and Sam were both giggling now. Peter continued "Now the tickling vibrations are traveling outward. Through your organs, through your muscles, and now out to your skin. Your skin tickles all over your body." Tee and Sam were both openly laughing now, raising their arms up overhead and sticking the soles of their feet out as if to beg for more tickling. Peter happy to see that the session was going to be a success let them laugh out loud for about a minute then said. "Now the sensations are dwindling. You are being tickled less and less. Now not at all. Tee and Sam were both had big smiles on their faces and were breathing heavily.

"You are both happy and relaxed. The happier you are the more relaxed you become and the more relaxed you are the happier you become. Almost done.

Now... Every time you see water. Your spine will turn on and the tickling will follow soon after for two minutes. In fact every time you hear water falling like rain, or pouring out of a faucet, or running down a stream or river, or splashing under the wheels of a vehicle. Every time you see or hear water. Your spine will activate and you will experience two minutes of being tickled all over from the inside.

Peter took the next 15 minutes taking them back out of hypnosis and bring them back wide awake and alert and aware. "We are done ladies. How do you feel?" Great Tee said. Fantastic followed Samantha. Do you remember anything about the session? Tee and Sam looked at each other and smiled and shook their heads no.

Ok. Well if you don't mind why don't you two go get a drink, use the restroom and we can head to the spa. The girls got up and went to the water cooler and when Sam pored herself a glass of water she looked at Tee and said I'm starting to feel something.

Tee said me too afraid to do anything. It's my back Sam said. Tee was looking down at the floor and starting to giggle. Sam quickly walked over to the desk and set the cup of water down and grabbed on to the sides of the desk. Peter looked on in amazed amusement. Heheh is this... hehehehehehe going to be hahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Tee had sat down on the floor and was going back and forth between sitting and rolling over on all fours. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so bad! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! After two minutes the tickling subsided and Sam said this can't be all the time! It tickles so much. How are we going to function?

Peter answered. You'll be able to function. I promise but feeling like your being tickled has become a normal part of your life now. In public situations you will not show outward signs of being tickled and you will be able to talk and think and listen and do all the things that need doing. In private, you will exhibit and fully experience the tickling. Sam slowly took her cup and sipped the water. What triggered it? Sam asked. "I can't tell you that" peter giggled. Tee said I don't need anything to drink, I'm going to pee and went into the bathroom. Sam said it's happening again. Then peter and Sam heard Tee in the bathroom. IT'S STARTING AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sam blurted "water?!" HAHAHAHAHA! "You're quick" Peter said not able to keep it to himself for long. There was a flush and Sam still feeling the effects of the tickling felt herself come alive again, sensations going up and down her spine in different directions at the same time feeling like a million tiny fingers were tickling her all over from the inside.

Tee inside the bathroom felt the warm soothing vibration traveling down her spine followed by the tickling sensation traveling from her tailbone back up to the top of her back and then intense tickling sensations radiating out to her skin all over her body. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The laughter continued from Tee and Sam for another two minutes and when it subsided Sam had a strong desire to masturbate. She looked at peter right in the eyes and said "you have got to be kidding me." Peter laughed out loud at that and said lets go.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back