• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan Saint James /Rock Hudson F/M

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I mentioned in my blog how I've been occasionally watching episodes of the 1970s police drama. "McMillian and Wife" with Rock Hudson and Susan Saint James.

I saw an episode called. "An Elementary Case of Murder"

At the very end of the episode, in the last couple of minutes, Susan Saint James and Rock Hudson are sitting by a fire, in a darkened room, in their house.

Even though the room is darkened, one can see by the light of the fire. Ms Saint James gave Mr Hudson a very quick tickle, in what looks like his side, and Mr Hudson clearly reacted with.. a laugh.

So far.. this is the only tickle situation I've seen in this show.

This makes me very happy cause I've been wanting to see Rock Hudson tickled! Only wish there was more!

Glad to hear that.

'I saw the episode/scene again in the last couple of days. Rock Hudson was definitely tickled in the manner in which I mentioned.

I think I mentioned in my blog how there was a scene in one of the episodes of Susan Saint James standing barefoot on a ladder to look at something out of a window.

It seems like, in Macmillian and Wife, how the tickle/foot scenes, take place in darkened rooms, which makes them difficult to see. This is what happened with the Rock Hudson tickling scene, and the scene where Susan Saint James stands barefoot on a ladder.

One other thing I should mention, in regard to foot scenes in Macmilian and Wife.

There are quite a few scenes in the show, where Susan Saint James is shown barefoot.

This includes many scenes where she is lying on the bed in the famous "Pose Shot", that so many forum members, including myself, seem to love/favor.

I'm hoping that Ms Saint James will be tickled at some point.

It seems like there are quite a few episodes where her character, Sally Macmillilan, is kidnapped, by criminals, so perhaps at some point, in one of those scenes, she will get tickled. Unfortunately, such has not happened thus far in the episodes which I've watched.

Thanks but I'm actually not that interested in Susan. I really just was happy to see Rock Hudson tickled. If you happen to know if there are any feet scenes of him or bondage scenes of him in the series, let me know! Thanks

She was tickled in the movie "Love At First Bite" by a dog licking her ankles.

Thanks, BigBrownEyes.

I think I saw Love At First Bite a long time ago, but I don't remember that scene.

As I mentioned previously, I've been periodically watching episodes of Macmillian and Wife.

Last night, I saw a scene where Rock Hudson was poked/tickled in the belly by one of the women in the episode.

I don't recall the exact circumstance, though.

If I happen to see the show again, and can locate the exact circumstance, I will then post about it.

It looks like we have confirmation that Rock Hudson was ticklish.

That link is to the complete episode of An Elementary Case Of Murder.

Thanks for posting the link, darval.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back