• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage in PA, NYC and NJ and then traveling down the East Coast

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
Hi everyone!

Thank you first of all for all of you and your emotionally and financial help on My GoFundMe. You all are amazing! This is my schedule starting today through the 19th. Appointments are made by deposit only/ Unfortunately I cannot afford to front money for hotel and travel. Things have been rough after the accident. If you want to book please text text text if I don't answer my phone calls. 646-220-1308

December 12th: Central/Eastern Pennsylvania/Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg. Lehigh Valley
December 13th: Central/Eastern Pennsylvania/Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg. Lehigh Valley
December 14th: NYC, North Jersey
December 15th: NYC, North Jersey
December 16th: NYC if deposit is made and if no one does Central/Eastern Pennsylvania/Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg. Lehigh Valley
December 17th: Start traveling down east coast via i-95 from Philly to Tampa so if you are anywhere in between contact me
December 18th: Start traveling down east coast via i-95 from Philly to Tampa so if you are anywhere in between contact me
December 19th: Start traveling down east coast via i-95 from Philly to Tampa so if you are anywhere in between contact me

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back