• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

direct tv commercial */f, no actual tickling, but suppose to be faked?

No. In no possible way is that the point of the scene. And why does it sound like there's a deranged chimp clapping in the background?

I believe that she is simulating a squeal of delight, not laughter from being tickled.

The guy in the video likes that commercial way too much

Clearly she's getting off on it. Being aroused by the pain of scolding hot coffee.

Or day-old, room-temperature coffee; notice there's no steam. But some people still like that.

Doubt they would have filmed the scene with actual hot liquid, but very responsible of AT&T/DirecTV to put in that "Do not attempt" disclaimer anyway (I could have used one over the turnstile segment too; I always seem to get entangled in them, and those suckers hurt).

I still have cable, and I too would love to be able to yell out a hearty "Aaaaay-yessssss!" when my contents spill out of the bottom of a wet grocery bag, but no stores in my area seem to have paper, just those flimsy plastic things. At least those make handy poop bags to carry for cleaning up after my dogs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back