• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BFD ALYSSIA RETURNS and introduces Samantha - LAUGHS FOR LIFE

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
BFD: Best friends duo is back with the return of the model the queen, Alyssia and this time she brings us her best friend from back in the days, Samantha is brand new to the tickle world, actually she never herd about that before Alyssia gave her a shout and she clearly had no clue on how this entire thing was going to go down, which makes it the more interesting if you ask me.

So Alyssia has been here a time or two, so I figured she should be the first one to act has the ticklee to introduce Samantha to a wrath of tickles and she did just that and poor Samantha who was not ready at all for this kind of treatment. As usual, the first part of this clip is upper body and it's absolutely fantastic to see poor Samantha lose her mind right off the get go. Alyssia is a cruel tickler, she does give Samantha a few pauses here and there, but she's extremely mean every time she tickles her friend and she makes her laugh her head off the entire session. Poor Samantha is ticklish everywhere, she has a musical kinda desperate laugh, she squirms, comments and jumps a lot!!! Basically she's a tickle toy and Samantha is having a blast. I come in at the end to introduce Samantha to more tickle torture and just like Alyssia, I got some super responses. This goes for about 7 minutes.

Samantha was eager to get her revenge and revenge she got. We all know Alyssia, this is not her first rodeo here at Laughs for Life, she's extremely ticklish, just like Samantha actually. so this was a good tickle "fight", but back to Alyssia, she just can't take it, doesn't matter where you tickle her, she laughs her head off, screams, shakes, begs, tries to talk, squirms around with her super super long legs...amazing to watch really, if you have not seen Alyssia, you're missing on my top model, who actually was a real life model. Back to her ordeal, Samantha is a super fun tickler, she enjoyed every second of tickling her friend, you can here her laugh at the her, simply having a great time which makes it really fun to watch. I also come in at the end for a quick minute or so. This is about 7 minutes.

To the feet we go and, now it's time for the poor newcomer Samantha to be introduce to the foot stocks, something she had never seen before and she was amazed by the site of it, she kept commenting on them before the shooting. This portion of the clip is again, really fun to watch, Samantha has a pair of dreadfully ticklish size 7 1/2 soles and they go for a hell of a tickle ride. Samantha is defenseless, totally at the mercy of her best friend and Alyssia doesn't wait long to introduce the tickle tools to her best friend and she gets a blast of laughs ever single time, Samantha was even laughing in between tickles, which is extremely cute to watch. She comments of every thing that's happening and laughs the entire time. 7 minutes.

Revenge time was a due and Samantha made sure she did just that. Alyssia has her lovely size 9 1/2 super slender soft and extremely sensitive feet in my stocks again and she's basically screwed because Samantha is having even more fun tickling her feet has she did her upper body. All the tools come in to play but Samantha's nails are also a killer for Alyssia's feet 7 minutes

Has most of my production, this is fully in french...

I rate this video very high in my best friend's series, both these girls has an amazing chemistry and they are real blast to watch and they both went for a serious tickle ride. Two lovely ticklish 22 year old ladies having a lot of laughs together.

PLEASE USE THE CONTEST LINK UNDER IF YOU FEEL LIKE PURCHASING THIS CLIP AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT PEEPS.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

You can see a couple of pics from this session right here and if you want to see a preview, I have made a cool 30 seconds preview on C4S.

Attachments

• DSC00535.JPG
    DSC00535.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC00541.JPG
    DSC00541.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC00566.JPG
    DSC00566.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 715
  • DSC00589.JPG
    DSC00589.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 521
  • DSC00595.JPG
    DSC00595.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 539
No belly button tickling...sorry my friend. 2 hours away from Montréal...En Outaouais....you, toi...Montréal? :)

yup mtl :) good job pour la production, je me trouvais bizare de regarder ce genre de clip mais je trouve ca cool d'avoir des gens du coin qui apprécie également . Je me sens moins seul et weird :p

Thanks man, aucune raison de feeler weird, yé cool notre fétiche et yé pas dégueux non plus....t'a déjà acheter un video de moi? :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back