• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody up for a munch in Atlanta?

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks!

I'd like to do a munch in Atlanta sometime around late January.

I know there have been a lot of attempts at munches in the recent past that never got off the ground for one reason or another, so I thought I'd try to do something a little different:

As an icebreaker I was thinking of bringing a device I've been working on to - eventually - turn play sessions into musical compositions. It's kinda geeky, and it's a prototype, but I figure it might be a way to get conversations going (and maybe do some brainstorming :) ).

I talked a bit about the project in the tickling discussion section:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=292027

So - anybody interested?* Let me know via either this thread or PM if you have any questions.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Hey there folks!

I'd like to do a munch in Atlanta sometime around late January.

I know there have been a lot of attempts at munches in the recent past that never got off the ground for one reason or another, so I thought I'd try to do something a little different:

As an icebreaker I was thinking of bringing a device I've been working on to - eventually - turn play sessions into musical compositions. It's kinda geeky, and it's a prototype, but I figure it might be a way to get conversations going (and maybe do some brainstorming :) ).

I talked a bit about the project in the tickling discussion section:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=292027

So - anybody interested?* Let me know via either this thread or PM if you have any questions.

Alrighty, then - let's talk "where" and "when"!

I've started talking about dates and times for a January munch on FetLife in the Atlanta Tickling group if you're interested.

These are the dates I know won't work:

1/12-15
1/17
1/20
1/24

Chime in if there are days you can't meet.

I'm assuming we'd meet in the evening (basically for dinner) unless we choose a weekend.

As far as "where" is concerned, the folks who've responded live up north past the perimeter. How far are you willing to travel? I'm proposing somewhere between Roswell and Buckhead. So far, Roswell seems to be winning.

Again, if you're interested, feel free to throw in suggestions on either this or the FetLife thread.

Hello again! Hope everybody had a good holiday!

Getting back to places and dates, I've got the location narrowed down to the Roswell area, and I'm looking at January 27th - it's a Saturday, which gives us the option of doing a munch earlier or later in the day. Thoughts?

Just wanted to remind folks that we will be meeting tomorrow. The reservation is in my real name, so PM me if haven't RSVP'ed and are interested in attending.

Hey raslebe~how was the turn out? Did you and everyone have a nice munch? :)

Hey CapturedDoll,

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately the munch failed - no one showed. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

I think going forward I'll try to interact more online. Perhaps if I establish more of a presence, people might heed a future call.

Hey CapturedDoll,

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately the munch failed - no one showed. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

I think going forward I'll try to interact more online. Perhaps if I establish more of a presence, people might heed a future call.

Yeah that could be it. Developing more of a presence could definetly help.

But... I shoulden't be surprised but I am. And dissappointed. From what I understand Atlanta was usually always a go to for people in that city for this Community. Maybe I'm wrong Idk. But don't give up hope... I'm working on this too.

An interesting/ funny aside. I was reading up on "FinDomme's." Those who are into financial domination as a fetish. Some of their subs take on 3 and 4 jobs just to give their money away to their Domme's. And yet... to use you as an example here... you put together this munch... and the only thing people had to pay for was gas and lunch. And no one showed up. I get the shy aspect in all of this... or the fear of being outed, and the plethra of excuses including maybe not being able to get the day off... but... I gotta shake my head for like an hour over here over this. lol Very, very frustrating.

This WILL get figured out. I promise you that. *folds arms and taps foot*

If I am being honest. I saw your thread on this meet up. I wanted to go. I also saw the date and realized I wouldn't be able to go. BUT I also saw who was going and DEFINITELY knew I wasn't going to go.

Yeah that could be it. Developing more of a presence could definetly help.

But... I shoulden't be surprised but I am. And dissappointed. From what I understand Atlanta was usually always a go to for people in that city for this Community. Maybe I'm wrong Idk. But don't give up hope... I'm working on this too.

An interesting/ funny aside. I was reading up on "FinDomme's." Those who are into financial domination as a fetish. Some of their subs take on 3 and 4 jobs just to give their money away to their Domme's. And yet... to use you as an example here... you put together this munch... and the only thing people had to pay for was gas and lunch. And no one showed up. I get the shy aspect in all of this... or the fear of being outed, and the plethra of excuses including maybe not being able to get the day off... but... I gotta shake my head for like an hour over here over this. lol Very, very frustrating.

This WILL get figured out. I promise you that. *folds arms and taps foot*
"FinDomme," eh? That's a new one. Did not even know that was a thing...

Anyway, I'll try not to be a stranger and post more.

Again, thanks for asking about the munch. I'm sure there will be one in Atlanta someday.

If I am being honest. I saw your thread on this meet up. I wanted to go. I also saw the date and realized I wouldn't be able to go. BUT I also saw who was going and DEFINITELY knew I wasn't going to go.
Dang - I'm sorry to hear that. I know a few people backed out because they didn't want to drive from one end of the metro area to the other.

Given the geography of Atlanta, maybe having separate munches for adjacent counties would be more successful - again, assuming folks were interested.

Five models, a dungeon, and a transit system worth a damn might just do it☺

Hello Guys,

I have not been active on this site in quite some time, but I am very interested in a gathering in Atlanta. Please let me know if you are planning anything in the future!

Hello Guys,

I have not been active on this site in quite some time, but I am very interested in a gathering in Atlanta. Please let me know if you are planning anything in the future!
Will do. A couple of folks are going to NEST, so hopefully some of us will find each other, network, and try meeting again.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back