• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War in the Back Seat

BigBearTickler

So, my gf and I are sadly split up as of last month, but I thoight some might still appreciate hearing about this.

I own a classic Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, and it's a great date or roadtrip car. My girlfriend and I liked to go our for lunch then take a scenic drive through the mountains together, up to my favorite lake or wherever. She was a college student who lived with her parents, and my house was some distance away, so on those days when I didn't have time to take her back to my place to get closer, I would drive her down a remote dirt road to a hidden spot in a grove of trees to have some quiet time together.

We'd stretch out in the big back seat for more room, and if she was feeling mischievous she'd give me a poke on my sides or tweak my nipples, knowing it would make me retaliate. Usually in the form of seizing her wrists so she couldn't get at me before going to town blowing raspberry kisses up and down her belly.

She would wrestle and squeal in the cutest way whenever I did this, she would stop fighting back once she was incapacitated with laughter, which allowed me to go all ten fingers into her armpits or down her sides or thighs.

Sometimes, when I needed to make sure she was under my control, I would pull her by the hair which always made her gasp with arousal, and allowed me to make butterfly kisses up and down her belly and thighs with less squirming from her.

Eventually we'd just make out while I caressed her gently all over with fingertips to make her shudder.

Good times.

Sorry about the break up...but thank you for the story. Sometimes we just have to remember the good times.

~ toyou

Sounds like very good times. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

It sucks breaking up, but, as you say, you move on the best you can. I have lots of memories in the back seats in my younger years....

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back