• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoppe Christmas Story

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Barbara was surprised to have gotten an invitation the the Tickle Shoppe's annual Christmas party. Her sister Macie had given it to Her the night before, after dinner at their parents but She hadn't opened it until this morning. Barbara opened the invitation and was amused to see a poem written on Christmas themed paper. Barbara began to read it:

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Shoppe,
Not a creature was stirring, most locked in the stocks,
Their stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
Leaving most of the poor helpless girls feet bare,

The Girls were nestled with all their toes spread ,
While visions of feathers danced in their heads,
And Red in her 'kerchief and I in my cap,
Had just settled in for a long winter's nap.

When out in the back there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter,
Away to the back room I flew like a flash
Pushed open the door as it hit the wall with a smash.

The lights in the shoppe were all suddenly on,
Which was strange because everyone should have been gone,
Then, what to my wondering eye should appear,
But a large set of stocks and some tickling gear.

With 8 sexy girls, so helpless and trapped,
I noticed that even their knees had been strapped.
Suddenly before them stepping into frame,
Another young girl who called them by name.

Laugh, Rachel! Laugh, Kelly! Laugh, Amber and Hailey!
Beg, Barbara! Beg, Macie! Beg, Justine and Tabby!
At the top of your lungs, until you start to ball,
Laugh for me! Beg for me! Squeal one and all!

And as if by magic all the tickle tools rose,
and positioned themselves in front of each girls toes,
The girls all squirmed as their tied up toes flexed,
each of them knowing what was coming next.

And then in a twinkling each of the tools moved,
The sexy young girl then seemed to approve,
I let out a giggle and She turned around,
I was suddenly scarred that I had been found.

She was scantily dressed with candy cane stockings,
She gave me a wink and continued Her mocking.
"You can beg all you want, you can scream, you can cry,
But you'll never escape no matter how much you try."

Her eyes how they twinkled, and Her voice was so merry,
but the skill of Her tickling was really quite scary,
She giggled with delight as Her victims went mad,
that I was not in their place I was ever so glad.

Each of their feet were held tight in their place,
As tears from the laughter poured down each girls face,
The tickler made her way over to Kelly
Who laughed extra loud as She poked at Her belly.

She was dressed in a way that made Her look like an elf,
and she had all these girls just beside them self,
With a wink of Her eye and a touch of Her nose,
Suddenly 8 pairs of hairbrushes rose,

She spoke not a word as they went straight to work,
Scrubbing each of the soles as She sat back with a smirk,
And as each of the girls screamed as loud as She could,
fighting against the stocks very strong wood

Suddenly as quickly as She had appeared,
The entire room was suddenly cleared,
But I heard Her exclaim once she was out of sight,
"Happy Ticklemass to all, and to all a ticklish night!"

Barbara giggled at Her inclusion in the poem, before flipping over the paper to read the details on the party. If was a few weeks away but She was already excited.

The day had finally arrived and Barbara was super excited for the nights activities. She had no idea what to expect but Her sister had clarified what the dress code of the party was for guests. Barbara had decided on a short red dress paired with a wide black belt around her midsection along with some feather patterned tights she had bought from the shoppe weeks ago as well as some tall stiletto heels that weren't very comfortable, not that it mattered as they would be coming off as soon as She arrived at the party anyway.

Barbara walked up to the door of the venue and handed Her invitation to the bouncer and walked into the lobby.

"Welcome can I check you coat and shoes?" A lady from the hotel staff asked.

"Of course" Barb said taking off Her coat and slipping off Her heels and handing them to the girl behind the counter feeling the cold tile through Her stockings. Barb made Her way to the event hall and walked through the door and began to look around the room. The first thing She noticed the sound of jingle bells ringing She looked towards where the sound was coming from and noticed a group Girls, as She got over to the group She saw multiple pairs of bare feet sticking out of the wall with their toes pointing towards the ground. Below each of the toes dangled a small jingle bell on a small string, Barb also noticed that the majority of the feet were being relentlessly tickled by the crowd causing the bells to jingle. Over each pair of feet was a small sign saying "Keep the bells ringing!" Barb took a turn on a pair of the feet giggling as the small bells rang as the victim scrunched and unscrunched Her toes.

After tickling the helpless pair of feet sticking out of the wall for a little while Barb decided to take a walk around to see what else was going on. The next thing that caught barbs eye was a large sign over a pair of stocks that read "O' Holy Socks" locked in the stocks was a cute Girl was a extremely worn pair of socks on, Barb smiled as She watched one of the ticklers stick Her finger inside one of the socks holes to tickle Her bare foot.

"Hey Barb!" Macie said with a smile.

"Hey! Some party." Barb said walking over.

"I know isn't it?" Macie said giggling. "Anyway I have to go set up another exhibit want to come?"

"Sure" Barb said following Her sister.

Macie walked up to a set of stocks with a young Girl locked in them wearing a pair of red socks.

"Won't be needing these." Macie said pulling the girls socks off and tying back Her toes. Barb watched as Her sister reached into Her bag and pulled out Her lipstick and began to apply it, Macie then leaned in and kissed the Girls bare foot just below the toes for what Barb thought was a bit too long to believe that Macie didn't enjoy it. Once Macie moved away Barb could see the bright red lip prints on the Girls bare foot. Macie let out a satisfied giggle before picking up Her pen and writing on the Girls soles as the girl laughed loudly.

"You really know how to make it tickle don't you?" Barb asked laughing.

"Yep, I find the more ornate I make the writing the more it tickles." Macie answered giggling. "There all done."

Barb read the message written on the Girls bare feet.

"Kiss my MistleTOES!"

"Cute" Barb said leaning in and kissing the Girls foot.

"I thought so," Macie said smiling. "Want to check out the rest of the party?"

"Sure!" Barb said following Macie.

Barb and Macie giggled as they walked by a few girls dressed up as sexy elves complete with red and white striped stockings being tickled in various forms of bondage above the elves was a large banner that read "Remember, it is better to GIVE than to RECEIVE!". A little further down was another set of stocks in front of which two of the Girls from the shop where using large paintbrushes to apply some kind of thick sticky liquid to the soles of a petite girls feet. The tiny girls eyes widened as she noticed the large reindeer being led to the stocks, Barb watched in amusement as the deer began to lick the soles of the girls feet causing her to squirm and giggle.

"Hey Barb, want to see something really mean?" Macie said gauging Barbs response.

"Okay." Barb said following her sister, She knew that id Macie thought it was mean then it really must be something. As they walked to the back side of a large curtain Barb could hear the muffled cries of a small group of girls. Above the girls head was a large sign that read "Bare Soles roasting on an open fire!" Barb looked to the girls feet and noticed they were a deep red and glistening, She watched as a few girls dressed as elves used spray bottles to coat the girls feet in the shiny liquid while another set used claw like back scratchers to rake over the girls toe tied soles causing them to laugh into their gags and their eyes to bulge to the delight of the crowd. Just to their left was another group of girls wriggling about in a set of long stocks, each girl had a set of bright holiday colored toe socks on with the words "Do Not Open Until Christmas!" on them. All of the girls were wriggling their feet furiously against the toe ties that held them .

"We filled them with itching powder!" Macie giggled.

"REALLY?" Barb said laughing. "That must be TORTURE!"

"Oh yeah." Macie said laughing. "C'mon lets go tickle some feet!"

Macie and Barb headed off to torment some of the trapped soles that had been left for them this Christmas, and tickle they did until the early hours of the morning.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally! Tysuio came back! I love this poem and the girls are very pretty in the story! I'm glad to read your newest short story!
Please, write more stories from the Tickle Shoppe! I love this series!

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you! (and of course, to all TMF members too)

Another great installment in the shoppe series. Thank you so much.

Do you still plan on writing about the "ten trials of Barbara", which you alluded to in your inspection story ? I would absolutely love to read that one.

I have a lot of the trials partially done, I tend to bounce around from story to story as I get ideas for each of them. I’d like to say they’ll be out soon but idk.

Excellent. Have to say you're one of my favorite writers on here, always able to find some inventive way to ramp up the cruelty in your scenarios. Also, I really appreciate the inclusion of itching powder. It's one of my favorite story elements, but doesn't seem to get used all that often by writers.

Always exciting to get another entry in this great series.

Nice idea!
I just wonder why Barbara is a guest and not one of the girls being in trouble.

And the tickle-wall again :)

Well, I myself now know the answers to my questions.
The Party is for all Lers and Lees of the backside.

And the trapped girls - The Playroom was opened that day And the visit was free If you agreed to something extra after closing time.
And the Girls in the Tickle-Wall And those getting their feet roadted are the poor ones that were trapped at the end of the last opening hour And they now get those special treatment instead of being humiliated in the Hall of Shame.

Mhmmm - that leads to the questions what usually is done with those who are trapped at the end - just letting them go wouldn't be fair upon those who were in that predicament the hours before ...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back