• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Much To Learn M/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Jenni needed a cigarette. She didn't smoke often. Maybe one every couple of weeks. But she had been busting her glorious ass. Birthday and Holiday gigs all week. She had made nearly 3000 bucks in just a few days, but she was starting to break under the stress of performing so often.

The Hamiltons were a nice family. Mike and Susan Hamilton had two children: A Nine year old boy, Alec, and a Six year old girl, Kylie. Jenni was on her last nerve with Kylie's friends, who were acting obnoxious and couldn't be distracted from their cell phones to watch the clown perform her act. Why do Five and Six year olds have cell phones, Jenni wondered? By the time the kids were being picked up from the house by their parents, Jenni was pooped. She could have kissed Susan when the matriarch of the family beckoned for her to come out and join her for a smoke.

“You are, like, my new best friend.” Jenni said, holding the Marlboro light to her painted lips as Susan passed a flame from a wood match across it, igniting the sweet tobacco inside.

“It's really no problem.” Susan replied thoughtfully as she lit her own cig. “Please don't take offense, but halfway through your show, I thought you were going to collapse.”

“You're not the only one who thought that. I haven't been this tired in a long time.” Jenni admitted.

“You should get some rest.” Susan told the clown. Susan wasn't unattractive, but she was rather plain. Her demeanor didn't help. She seemed as though the fire of youth had died inside of her many years ago, even though she couldn't have been older than Forty.

“No rest for the wicked.” Jenni exhaled, leaning against the front wall of the brick house, just beside a large picture window.

“You don't seem very wicked to me.” Susan chuckled.

Well, I'm just glad to have the next couple of days off.” Jenni resisted the urge to point out that Susan didn't know her very well. Suddenly, a cigarette butt bounced off of Jenni's shoulder, startling the brunette.

“The fuck?” Jenni turned to see Susan. “Excuse my language.”

“No, I apologize. My brother, Artie has been staying with us for the last few months. I think he's upset that we wouldn't let him perform for the kids today. It's nothing personal. He's a nice guy, but he can just be very stubborn sometimes.” Susan explained. It must have been Artie who threw the butt down from the second floor window.

“Artie?” Jenni thought for a moment. “Short for Arthur? Arthur Hamilton?” The clown's eyes went wide. “Arthur Hamilton is your brother?”

'That would be Artie.” Susan nodded.

“I saw him do his act in Peoria nearly a decade ago.” Jenni recalled excitedly. Arthur Hamilton was an illusionist. He wasn't as notorious as David Blaine or Criss Angel, but he was famous in his own way for one specific trick. As it happened, Jenni had seen him perform that very trick. “So, if he's your brother, maybe you can tell me: How does he do the Spinning Woman?”

“You'd have to ask him. I always just assumed it was a hologram.” Susan said, somewhat dismissively.

“Do you think he would mind?” Jenni asked. “If he is already irritable, I don't want to annoy him further.”

“He's always irritable these days. He won't bite. Upstairs, second door on the right.” Susan extended the invitation.

Jenni had stopped in the bathroom to change before heading upstairs. Arthur Hamilton was one of her idols, and she didn't want to meet him in costume. Getting the clown paint off of her face was easy. It was putting on a face afterward that took a little bit. Once she felt pretty enough, she set her duffel bag with her costume and props by the couch in the living room, and went upstairs.

She stopped in front of the bedroom door and threw her hair back. She had a few butterflies in her belly, but she couldn't wait to introduce herself to Arthur. She knocked, lightly rapping on the door.

“I told you, Susan...” She heard from the bedroom's interior. “If Mike wants to go to the bar later, he can ask me himself.”

“It's not Susan.” Jenni responded. “My name is Jenni. The clown from the party?”

There was silence. Jenni was about to speak again when he finally responded.

“The door isn't locked.”

Jenni smiled and opened the door, entering the bedroom. The ceiling was high. That was the first thing she noticed. It had to have been 15 feet off of the ground and there was a wide skylight. Other than that, the room looked relatively normal. There was a bed in the corner, two different dresser, and a walk-in closet. Aside from a couple of posters relating to Arthur's previous performances, the room looked rather empty. Arthur was sitting at the foot of the bed in a beige sweater and faded jeans. He had the day's newspaper folded on his thigh. He must have been doing the crossword before she knocked.

“What can I do for you?” He asked. He was handsome in a refined kind of way. He looked as though he belonged in a movie from the 30's, as though he would be right at home between Grant and Bogart.

“I saw you do your show in...”

“Peoria?” He asked, finishing her sentence.

“Yes! How did you know?” Jenni was totally star struck. Arthur just pointed coolly at the open window. Of course. He had heard her talking with Susan.

“The acoustics aren't great, but what can I say? My ears were burning.” He stood, setting the paper on the bed and stretching. “Coincidently, I caught part of your act. Not sure if you saw me at the base of the stairs when you were doing your card tricks.”

“No, I didn't. It's a good thing though, I would have gotten distracted.” Jenni couldn't take her eyes off of him.

“Not bad work, though if I could offer a suggestion...” He trailed off, not wanting to insult the young woman.

“Oh no, please do.” Jenni batted her eyes in a subtle way. Arthur pulled a deck of playing cards out of his back pocket.

“Picking a card is a classic. But it's been done. You must find new angles. Here.” He offered her a card. She picked one and looked at it. It was the King of Diamonds. He nodded for her to put the card back and she obliged him. He shuffled the cards in one hand. Jenni noticed how nimble his fingers were. He could have been a surgeon. He pulled a card from the deck. “Is this your card?” He showed her the Four of Clubs.

“Nope.” She bit her bottom lip for a moment.

“Oh, really?” He feigned disappointment and picked another. The Eight of Spades. “This one?”

“Hate to be the one to tell ya.” She shrugged. She looked in his eyes as he frowned. He looked a bit sick all of a sudden, as though he had eaten something bad. She heard him grunt through locked lips. “Are you okay?” She asked.

She jumped and squeaked as dozens of cards erupted from his mouth. There must have been just over a hundred cards that flew out of his mouth and fell to the floor. He pantomimed wiping his lips with a smug smile. Jenni looked down at the cards. They were all the King of Diamonds.

“How the Hell did you do that?” She asked.

“I gotta tell ya, there sadly isn't much of a demand for illusionists in this part of the country in this day and age...” He began.

“Try being a clown.” Jenni challenged. She knew exactly where he was coming from with his lamentation.

“However...” He continued, “It's good to know that I can still amaze a young beauty like yourself.” He lifted her hand and kissed it. A true gentleman. Jenni lost her ability to speak. “So what first interested you in performing? He asked, walking back to the bed to sit once again. She shook her head, snapping herself out of her little reverie.

“I uh... I dunno. I have just always liked making people laugh.” She told him.

“Well, you are certainly in the right business for that.” He seemed so calm. So collected. Jenni was used to guys being weak at the knees around her. But not so much the other way around.

“I'm sorry. I have to ask. The Spinning Woman trick in Peoria. It wasn't a hologram, was it?”

He smiled just enough so that he could see his two front teeth from the side.

“You should know better than to ask how the magician does a trick.”

“It was a harness, right?” Jenni was determined. The trick in question had involved Arthur levitating a young woman from the audience and spinning her above the audience before bringing her back down to the floor. He had made her seem to fly. “No... it couldn't have been a harness or wires because you wouldn't have been able to turn her body the way you did.”

“What if I told you there was no trick?” He looked up at her. His face had turned serious. “What if I told you that the reason I don't perform anymore was because I made my peers nervous. None of them could figure out the secret.”

“I would call bullshit.” Jenni grinned, folding her arms. “People can't fly. I know some people who can do some pretty incredible things. But I've never met anyone who could fly.”

“What, you don't believe in magic?” He asked slyly.

“Of course I do. I have seen it.” She told him, referring to Lily and Renismelthin mostly. “But if you could do real magic, you wouldn't simply be pretending to make people fly.”

“It's not what you think.” He stood and approached her again. “Lift your arms out to the side.” He requested. She did as he asked. “Now close your eyes.”

“Okay.” Jenni was a little wary, but did as she was told. She wanted to know the secret to the trick.

“It's all the power of suggestion, you see.” He explained. “If you can convince somebody that they are seeing a woman fly, than that is what they see.” He leaned in, whispering into Jenni's right ear. “Tell me, Jenni... earlier... when you were talking to my sister... were you standing still?”

“No. I was... I was leaning against the house.”

“Ah... yes, this is a very sturdy structure isn't it?”

“Yes.” She listened, wondering what the house had to do with suggestion.

“You know, people have been building houses out of brick for a very long time. Hundreds of years, in fact. It sure beats wood or straw, doesn't it?”

“Especially if there is a big bad wolf outside.” Jenni joked. She started to become aware of a strange feeling of stiffness in her limbs. It didn't hurt, but it was impossible to ignore.

“You are like the house, you know. Stiff as a board. I could push you right now and you wouldn't fall.” He promised her.

Jenni's eyes jutted open in shock. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed, standing in place.

“Okay, point taken. Make this stop.” She requested.

“Its a method used by scholars overseas. A mild form of mind control. There is nothing wrong with you.” He assured her. “It's all a result of tone of voice and subtle persuasion. You can't move, can you?”

“No. I can't. I... I don't like this.”

“Calm down. It's alright.” He promised. “It's a lovely Fall day outside, isn't it?” He seemed to change the subject. “Most of the trees are bare. The leaves have fallen away. So many barren branches outside. I am sure you have noticed.”

Jenni blinked. In that second... something had changed. She felt a breeze. She looked down to see that she was now naked. Her clothes were piled in the corner of the room.

“What did you do?!” She was scared now.

“I didn't do anything. I was just talking about trees and leaves falling away and you stripped right in the middle of the room. You blacked out. I am sure it seemed like only a second in time for you.” Arthur looked her over. “You have a wonderful body, Jenni. Do you mind if I touch you?”

Jenni realized at this point that if he really wanted to, he could do whatever he wanted to her. But he didn't. He asked her permission. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. And though she wouldn't admit it out loud, she felt... aroused. She was so used to having power over others. She couldn't remember a time when a man had this kind of control. She liked it.

“You can.” She said softly. She expected him to fondle her in some way. Hell, she wanted him to. But instead, he touched her tummy, just below her bellybutton. She shuddered and bit her lip.

“Ticklish?” He asked, already knowing the answer. He touched that spot again and felt her tight tummy contract. “Quite the precarious situation you are in. Here you are, naked, defenseless, and on top of that... ticklish.” He placed his hand on her belly, drawing the pad of his thumb in a circle around her navel. She shook with quiet giggles. When his thumb entered the depression, she couldn't hide the effect it had on her.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe You've mahahahahde you point.” She told him through involuntary snickers.

“I know.” Arthur answered simply. His thumb tickled the flesh of her bellybutton as she fought to wipe the smile from her face. She couldn't.

“You can put your arms down now.” He told her. And just like that, she had regained control of her arms and legs. She looked at her hands and down to the floor before locking eyes with the illusionist. She was sure that he could sense her arousal. Her nipples had become erect and there was a slight flush to her skin.

“That is gonna cost you.” She told him.

“Is that so?” He smirked. “And what will it cost me, exactly?”

Jenni reached out to grab his hips. She started goosing him near his waist. He didn't react at all.

“Sorry. That won't work on me.” He told her, stifling a yawn. “I can influence you with suggestion. You think I can't influence myself? That I couldn't convince myself that I can't feel your touch?”

Jenni though about it. If what he was saying was true, any kind of tickle fight would be entirely one sided. And to add to it, he was fully clothed and she was naked as a jaybird. He reached out and goosed her the way that she was trying to, pressing into her waist.

“HahahahahHAhahhAHhahHAhHAhAHhahhahaha...” Jenni doubled over and collapsed to the floor as he tickled her. His hands never left her hips.

“You see, young lady, it's very simple.” He knelt down and grabbed at her sides, feeling her out and tickling her just under her ribs. “You ask how I made a woman seem to fly. I tell you that she never left the stage.” He wiggled his thumbs into her tummy and she shrieked.

“HEHEHEHEHHEH AHHAHAHAHA HahahhahAHHAhHAhHA ahAahhAHHAHHAhAhHAhahAHhA...” He flipped her over onto her stomach. Normally Jenni would have put up much more of a fight, but between his unusual strength and her overall exhaustion from her busy week, she was simply unable to overpower him. He sat on her thighs and pulled her feet up to his chest, tickling her soles with his fingers.

“I see the clown likes to laugh.” He taunted her. “I hope I'm not being too forward when I tell you that I couldn't take my eyes off of you earlier. Of course, I never thought you would flat out knock on my door. Does this tickle?” He was scratching the centers of her soles, one of her weak spots.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“It's ironic, isn't it? You wanted my secrets. But I am going to learn yours. What lovely toes you have. I am sure a pretty young lady such as yourself is no stranger to pedicures.”

“LEAVE THEM ALOOHHOHHHOOHOHHOOHHONE!” She seemed like she was making a demand more than a plea for mercy. Either way, he didn't feel too terribly generous. He started wiggling her toes between his thumbs and index fingers.

“Tickle tickle...” He said those magic words to her that she had said to so many in the past. “Has anybody ever told you how adorable your laugh is?”

Jenni was clawing at the carpet, trying to pull herself away. But Arthur was just too heavy. He had to have been hiding some impressive muscles under his sweater and vest. He was tickling underneath her toes, getting at the stems with his short nails.

“I only wish we had met a few years back, Jenni.” He bemoaned. “I can only imagine how fun the old Saw A Woman In Half trick would have been with you in the box.”

“Let me go...” She was fighting to get the words out without laughing over them. “Or soon... you'll be doing... a bullet catch.”

He responded by clawing at her insteps. Her feet kicked against his chest, but he was more amused than hurt by the strikes. Jenni was little more than a ticklish mess of giggling flesh underneath him as he played with the soles of her sensitive feet. She knew that it would only be a matter of time before he caught the scent emitting from between her legs. The more he tickled, the more excited she became. She wondered if he was as aroused as she was. He released her calves and turned, still sitting on her thighs but now facing her back.

“Where else are you ticklish, Jenni?” She heard him ask. She shivered as he ran the pad of his right index finger down her spine, from the back of her neck down to her tailbone. “Surely, a young lady with such an alluring figure must have more than her fair share of tender spots.”

As Jenni was pinned to the carpet by the illusionist, her chest was partially ballooning out to either side of her body. She felt his fingers trailing up and down the exposed sides of her breasts and lost it.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Yes, indeed.” He smiled. “A truly adorable laugh.”

His fingers manipulated her further, poking the sides of the breasts near her ribs and skating his fingertips over the soft skin.

“YOU DOOHHOHOHHON'T KNOHHOHOOHOHHHOOHWWW WHAT YOU'RE DOOHOHOOHHOOHOHHING!” Jenni wondered how nobody else in the house could hear her screams. Her arousal was nearly unbearable.

“Of course I do.” He replied, still tickling her breasts. “I've got a few years on you, you know. This isn't my first rodeo.”

He stopped tickling so that he could turn her over onto her back once again. Now there was no way of hiding her excitement from him. She tried to sit up and knock him off of her but he easily pinned down both of her wrists with just one hand.

“I wonder how long you can last.” He crept the fingers of his free hand up and down her left side as he spoke. She giggled quietly, locking eyes with him. “You are clearly someone who enjoys being... handled... in this way. I won't ask what happened to you in your youth that inspired such a deviant craving. To be honest, I don't care. But it can be as effective a tool as any.”

“A tool for whahahahaht?” She snickered.

“To teach you how to do what I do.” He rested his free hand on her ribcage, his middle finger tapping lightly in her underarm. Enough to tickle, but not enough to distract her from what he was saying to her. “You have seen that I can do something that I am sure you have previously thought was impossible: I can completely block out sensation. Not only that, I can heighten it in others. All with mere suggestion.”

As Jenni lay there, chuckling quietly, she considered what Arthur was telling her. Such an ability would make her the best tickler in the whole world!

“What do you say?” He asked, pulling his hand away from her armpit.

“I say... that you better let that monster breathe or he might suffocate in there.” She smiled, alluding to the erection that she could easily make out in his jeans. “I appreciate the thought. But such an ability would be kind of a cheat. If I am going to get a laugh out of somebody, I would rather be able to do it without needing to warp their mind beforehand. Besides, I have something you don't.”

“And what is that?” Arthur queried with a smug expression.

“Look at me, Arthur.” She commanded softly. “Look at my body. What man on this planet could possibly resist me? All of your talk of blocking out sensation, but you can't block me out. That hefty boner you're sporting is proof enough of that. I don't need any help from you. But you need me. You need me right now... right this second... to give you release. So, like I said, let him out. You can even tickle me again while you're inside.” She smiled at him and watched his eyes fill with lust. “I won't fight you.”

Arthur let go of her and hastily began undoing his belt. Even Jenni was impressed with how quickly he was able to pull himself out of his jeans and underwear. As slick as she was, he slid in rather easily, eliciting pleasurable gasps from both of them. He was thrusting slowly at first, but started to pick up speed. He watched her breasts wobble as he pushed in and out.

“You know what to do.” She started to tighten her vaginal muscles around the base of his penis in rhythm with his movements. He took her verbal cue and started wiggling his fingers into the sides of her breasts again.

“HehHhHEhEhhehehhEHhEHhEhhEhhHhehEHhehehHHehHEhHEhEhEHEHheHEHHEhHEhEHhehehehe...” She laughed happily as he tickled her. A few more strategic squeezes from her around his cock and he came, moaning with sexual satisfaction.

About a minute passed before he pulled out of her and attempted to stand. It wasn't easy for him, though, and Jenni giggled as she watched him attempt to balance himself.

“You okay there?” She teased as she sat up.

“My offer still stands.” He insisted. Jenni got up off of the floor. She had a little trouble moving straight herself, but was fairing better than he was.

“Please don't take this the wrong way. I am a fan. But you have your ways. And I have mine.” She reached down to grab her pants off of the floor. “And trust me, it may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. But at some point, I will find a way around your methods... and I will get you back.”

She smirked.

“That's a promise.”

Another great story from a great author. I really like this Arthur character, reminds me of myself ( I used to do magic tricks back in high school ) so it's kinda like I'm in the story lol

Another great story from a great author. I really like this Arthur character, reminds me of myself ( I used to do magic tricks back in high school ) so it's kinda like I'm in the story lol

Thanks, Mrcool. It's so rare that I do a M/F story with Jenni. She strikes such an imposing figure as a ler so when I have her as a lee, I feel like there has to be an interesting dynamic with her and the man in question. I will admit I had a hard time deciding where to go with Arthur. Originally, he was just a hypnotist, but I thought that was too cliche, so I just kept elements of that. I wanted to be a magician when I was younger but it unfortunately never came to be.

Thanks, Mrcool. It's so rare that I do a M/F story with Jenni. She strikes such an imposing figure as a ler so when I have her as a lee, I feel like there has to be an interesting dynamic with her and the man in question. I will admit I had a hard time deciding where to go with Arthur. Originally, he was just a hypnotist, but I thought that was too cliche, so I just kept elements of that. I wanted to be a magician when I was younger but it unfortunately never came to be.

Well in any case great job on the story. I hope to see more of Arthur in the future

Well in any case great job on the story. I hope to see more of Arthur in the future

We'll see what happens. I wrote this for 3 main reasons. 1. To do an M/F Jenni story, as I don't do them too often. 2. To try to introduce another character who might counter Jenni as a male ler for other potential stories. And 3. I am debating opening another Jenni book with this story, which would see at least one other encounter with the two.

Normally I don't take the time to read most tickle stories cause they feel like they are all the same...However, your Jenni stories.....I get excited when you post a new one, sad because there aren't anymore to read, and I re-read the ones you have already written all over again. You, Sir Peter have turned me into a fan. I seriously can't wait for the next and the next one. I hope you NEVER run out of Jenni stories.

I adored this. Very well written, really fun dynamic, and nice story speed. Absolutley loved it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back