• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All registered for FetCon 2018 Aug. 09-12 St. Petersburg FL last chance to session!

porcelaindoll2

Verified
I know this is early, but I am all registered for FetCon 2018. This will be your last and final chance to book a paid professional session with me. I am a professional switch who has a huge raging tickle fetish. I love to lee and ler plus I joined this site in 2009 and it was years before I started to model or offer sessions. This will also be my last FetCon for a long time. I will also be available for paid shoots as well and I do customs also. Hit me up here or at [email protected] I will also probably make a stop at Jacksonville, FL along the way again as well

Be sure to get your custom orders in. You can go to the Fetcon site to see the list of attending models. I can hit your model up and see if she is available.

Just an FYI I will only be doing sessions from my hotel room or your hotel room at FetCon. I will not have anywhere else to do sessions and I won't do them outside of the hotel. If you are not planning on buying an all-access pass they do offer day passes in the form of wristbands. Here is the link with all the info.
http://fetishcon.com/single-day-wristband/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back