• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another "who's got the sexiest accent" study has been published...

Tenebrae

Verified
... and once again, it has consecrated British males' accent as the favorite one among straight ladies.

I am not one to say what women prefer, because I am not one of them :p Yet, while I do like the sound of British accent, I think it pales in raw sexiness to the American accent. Jon Hamm or John St-John (an American voice actor) have some of the most attractive voices I have ever heard. I saw the former torturing a woman in a TV series one day, and the way he was asking her questions between breaks had me in complete admiration. I totally wanted to be him :D

Conversely, I don't find the British accent to sound as sexy for males as it does for females. Maybe it's because I watch a lot of British TV, but I think women sound more attractive with a British accent while an American accent suits males better. I love to hear a British girl read a story or tell a joke; I think they sound so cute! And as torturers they simply rock: few things in the world sound more arousing than a British woman calmly explaining to a bound female the many ways in which she is going to torture her :wub:

Personally, I also love it when a Japanese tries her best to speak my native French. All those softened diphthongs are just adorable ;)

What do you think? Do you have a favorite accent too? Maybe something a little bit unusual?

Would love hear Antonio Banderas verbally teasing me whilst having his ticklish way with my body as he pins me down and renders me helpless and completely vulnerable.

(that was the longest yet sexiest sentence I've ever written in my entire life!)... <sigh> lol

German, hands down, damn they make some sexy folks over there. I'm sure it's just association, but a few memorable experiences have led me to be rather turned on by that accent lol.

Would love hear Antonio Banderas verbally teasing me whilst having his ticklish way with my body as he pins me down and renders me helpless and completely vulnerable.

(that was the longest yet sexiest sentence I've ever written in my entire life!)... <sigh> lol

Hey Mia! It's nice to see you here :bubbleheart:

It was indeed a long sentence, but it looks like it came straight from the heart nonetheless ;) Plus, you have good taste.

German, hands down, damn they make some sexy folks over there. I'm sure it's just association, but a few memorable experiences have led me to be rather turned on by that accent lol.

Haha, I see what you mean. I also have some memorable moments with certain ladies whose accent was branded on my mind not as much because how it sounded, but rather because of what we did together. No crazy stories about Germans though, even though I love the type. Martina Hill is one of the most beautiful women I know :wub: Where I come from, Russian and Brazilian girls are everyone's favorite, but for me it's always been Germans and Nordics. Although I ended up marrying a Chinese :D

Last edited:
few things in the world sound more arousing than a British woman calmly explaining to a bound female the many ways in which she is going to torture her :wub:

I have the exact same feelings about American girls! Hearing a sexy American girl taunting and verbally teasing during the tickling is always super hot! I've never quite been able to pinpoint why, but I love it! :D

You're 100% right about British girls as well. They can be very cruel and very devilish with their verbal taunting!

I have the exact same feelings about American girls! Hearing a sexy American girl taunting and verbally teasing during the tickling is always super hot! I've never quite been able to pinpoint why, but I love it! :D

You're 100% right about British girls as well. They can be very cruel and very devilish with their verbal taunting!

Hahaha, well, mate, first off congratulations! Since you've been elected as the sexiest-sounding for the zillionth year in a row by women all around the planet, you deserve them :goodjob:

Second, the fact that your taste pulls you towards American girls works out even better, because they are pulled towards you in the first place :D That being said, I am glad you share my taste for evil British girls. When they are naughty (I love the way you Brits pronounce that word btw) they are the classiest kind of naughty. I still haven't completely recovered from Ros in Spooks and I would love to see the likes of Tamzin Outhwaite or the drop-dead gorgeous "so classy I might die from just looking at her" Kate Beckinsale being cast as a sadistic torturer of women. Sentences such as "Now darling, this should be excruciatingly painful..." simply sound the most arousing when uttered in the restrained, even tone of the British upper-class. :wub:

I would say personally that I prefer a Spanish accent (for both men and women.) Though it is interesting to hear a non American say they prefer an American Accent. One trend I notice is that people seem to be attracted to accents that are different than their native language.

I grew up in the Southern US and moved to the Pacific Northwest after grad school some 20 years ago. I had a bit of a southern accent and people out there seemed tickled (hehe) by my accent, some even commenting that it was cute/sexy. So even within one country people seem fascinated by different accents.

Was this a worldwide thing? I know the British male accent topped a survey amongst American females recently…? :shrug: Not that I wish, as a Brit, to downplay this resounding triumph, of course! lol

It’s a weird one though. Part of you thinks, “Hey, that’s cool!” but then another part is going, “Hang on a second… Which British accent do you like? We’ve got about a gazillion!” lol I would imagine that in most cases what the person really has in mind is a middle-class English 'received pronunciation' sort of affair: sort of a non-accent in Britain. From the British Library website: “Received Pronunciation is probably the most widely studied and most frequently described variety of spoken English in the world, yet recent estimates suggest only 2% of the UK population speak it.” In other words, we might be talking about quite an elite group here! lol

I would say personally that I prefer a Spanish accent (for both men and women.) Though it is interesting to hear a non American say they prefer an American Accent. One trend I notice is that people seem to be attracted to accents that are different than their native language.

I grew up in the Southern US and moved to the Pacific Northwest after grad school some 20 years ago. I had a bit of a southern accent and people out there seemed tickled (hehe) by my accent, some even commenting that it was cute/sexy. So even within one country people seem fascinated by different accents.

I love the South of the USA :bubbleheart: And I see what you mean: I am from the South of France, and whenever I travel to Paris for business or holidays there's ALWAYS someone to tell me that I have "a holidays' accent" :laughhard: That'd be because they always travel southwards when during summer, where France is truly beautiful.

Otherwise, yes, I really think males sound sexier with an American accent. Guys like John Hamm, Bruce Willis, or Clint Eastwood (when he was younger lol :p) sometimes make me doubt my "straightness" when I hear them talk :blush:

Conversely, for females I tend to prefer British accent, although the "Southern Belle" stereotype is a huge fantasy of mine. You know: she is polite, educated, and dresses well in that 19th century fashion. But contrary to your typical Victorian protestant lady, life in the countryside had strengthened her: she is tough as nails, able to wield a gun and mounts horses like a man to survey her family's property. She is also not adverse to using witty retorts which would otherwise make a more repressed girl blush, and she will die before letting someone hurt her family or impair her freedom. I know it probably sounds cliché as hell, but American mythology holds a particular appeal on me :D

However, for a "bad girl", like I was mentioning above, nothing tops a sadistic female with a posh British accent, IMO.

Was this a worldwide thing? I know the British male accent topped a survey amongst American females recently…? :shrug: Not that I wish, as a Brit, to downplay this resounding triumph, of course! lol

It’s a weird one though. Part of you thinks, “Hey, that’s cool!” but then another part is going, “Hang on a second… Which British accent do you like? We’ve got about a gazillion!” lol I would imagine that in most cases what the person really has in mind is a middle-class English 'received pronunciation' sort of affair: sort of a non-accent in Britain. From the British Library website: “Received Pronunciation is probably the most widely studied and most frequently described variety of spoken English in the world, yet recent estimates suggest only 2% of the UK population speak it.” In other words, we might be talking about quite an elite group here! lol

The study was one of those "10 European countries + the US". I did not bother to link it because it was all in French, from my News app.

You're dead right. My friends in Britain sound more like Guy Ritchie film characters than posh aristocrats ;) I think as always, people fantasize about ideal images, a little bit like in Medieval movies, the characters usually have white teeth and are much cleaner than the actual people they are portraying really were. It is the idea of the British gentleman people subscribe to when when they answer to such studies (which are after all about personal fantasies), not the actual thing.

Not sure I want to know the answer... but... How high does an Israeli accent rank..? :-D

This is a tough one. I love women with a British/Australian accent but what really gets me is a sweet American southern girl. :D

Seems to be a thing with everyone - someone speaking in your language but with a "twist'" (the accent) is a bit more interesting. I remember as a youth the different accents from various areas of the U.S.; yeh, we often made fun of them back then, but you kinda knew where they were from. These days, we in the U.S. are so mixed up, you can't really tell where someone is from. Which accent do I like? Depends on the person,for me...

I'm very biased as I have a thick Irish accent, so I say Irish

Not sure I want to know the answer... but... How high does an Israeli accent rank..? :-D

You'll be happy to know that American males dig Israeli accent a lot. The link is dead now, but I remember it was ranking 1-2 in the top 3 among US respondents. However, it ranked slightly lower among females, at the 6th or 7th place.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back