• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The T Word

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Hello Everyone
I used to have an account here under the name "ticklechambers" but sadly i lost the password haha and then lost the email that allowed me to create a new password. So here I am :)

I wanted to bring up the T word. I actually don't say the word tickle out loud. It sends shivers down my spine and makes me blush. I get so aroused at the mention that I basically lose my ability to think clearly haha am I alone?

I call it 'the T word' when I have to mention it.
I don't talk to my friends about it (although i desperately want them to bring it up so i can talk about it without looking suspicious)
I find that talking about it beforehand and during... makes the act so much more exciting.

So, does anyone else get excited by the T word as much as I do? Or is it mainly the act itself that does it for you?

Yeah I always feel wierd and awkward saying "that word" out loud aswell lol. I remember someone at a fetlife munch asked what my name was on there (Kernow_tickler) . I didn't wanna say it out loud, so I had to just show them my profile on my phone lol.

Yep! I can definitely relate to this! Usually when someone brings it up, my internal reaction is often a mixture of embarrassment and awkwardness, mixed with thoughts of 'please don't bring that up', and often accompanied by the forming of a small knot in the pit of my stomach. You're definitely not alone in feeling that way! :)

Yep, it's a very awkward sensation. If I hear women saying it innocuously in conversation I get quite aroused. Since I interact with models a lot I think they take a perverse pleasure in saying it to me.

I am much the same way in my reaction to the T word (yep, that's what I call it too). I will get aroused if I'm being intimate with someone and I feel very safe with them, but in most situations I will have an anxiety attack. It actually makes me really uncomfortable. I worry that my facial expression/blushing/flustered reaction will "out" me to everyone and they'll all know I have this fetish lol. I also feel kinda confused about it, because it's so sexual to me yet sometimes friends of mine will do it to be playful and I'm NOT attracted to them that way (or vice versa) so then it feels like having a family member cop a feel...it isn't meant to be creepy of course but my body thinks otherwise lol.

Absolutely. I get a uncomfortable whenever I hear it, and if it ever comes up in conversation I do whatever I can to not say “the T word” and will work my sentence however I can to not say it. For whatever reason it embarrasses me greatly.

It's a really good point. I don't think foot fetishes are shy about saying "feet," nor are bondage fans reluctant to say "tied up." But there's something unique about this T-word thing, and I'm going to have to think about why that is.

I know a super ticklish girl who refers to herself being "jumpy," even in situations that are obviously about tickling, as if to go out of her way not to say the word. Is it because we've learned as children that if we say the word, someone nearby will interpret that as in invitation to poke us? Is it because there's some kind of illogical shame associated with the involuntary jerk or yelp? Something else?

For me it is all about context. I can usually handle hearing it in casual conversations. For example, if a coworker said something to the effect of "Yeah, that tickles my fancy" it would probably have no impact on me.

If there were ever an instance that I overheard someone I was attracted to talking about having a tickle fetish, or maybe engaging in some sort of innocent tickle fight, that would probably pique my interest.

I am the same with the family member thing. It disgusts me and has since I was a little girl. They all think I hate the T word and that’s how I prefer it. Because the T word is like so sexual for me.... unattractive people and my family doing it.... yuck. That’s the stuff of nightmares.

I can’t think of why it is. I think it’s this internal battle of if I say it... people will know I like it. And I want people to know, desperately, because I want them to do it. But then at the same time I desperately don’t want people to know, because it’s embarrassing. It leaves you weak, vulnerable, and it’s often considered ‘silly’, so being highly aroused to it becomes silly as well. But at the same time, that weakness and embarrassment is arousing to me as well. I don’t want the wrong people to know, because then I’m open to being violated by people who disgust me. But I want the right people to know, and I want to be embarrassed by it, and I want that embarrassment to be a part of the ... interaction haha

I can’t think of why it is. I think it’s this internal battle of if I say it... people will know I like it. And I want people to know, desperately, because I want them to do it. But then at the same time I desperately don’t want people to know, because it’s embarrassing. It leaves you weak, vulnerable, and it’s often considered ‘silly’, so being highly aroused to it becomes silly as well. But at the same time, that weakness and embarrassment is arousing to me as well. I don’t want the wrong people to know, because then I’m open to being violated by people who disgust me. But I want the right people to know, and I want to be embarrassed by it, and I want that embarrassment to be a part of the ... interaction haha

I think you just summed it up really well Littlechambers. That's pretty much exactly what goes through my head. I don't know if I could ever go to a ticklephile gathering (although I so badly want to), because I'm not sure I could handle being in a hotel lobby or other public gathering place (not actually sure where they have these) and hearing people say the word over and over lol. Not that I'd let that stop me in itself, but it was a concern lol.

Kudos for bringing that up~

For me, the word is erotically supercharged. I say it very liberally, but if I hear it from someone else, especially a woman, I can get very aroused. But then again like my wife observes, I get pretty aroused by women whatever they do :D

I have told this anecdote before but what the hell. In my job I am required to give conferences. And for my first conference following graduation, I was a tad nervous. We were expecting 50 ppl, and 200 showed up. So I was standing there behind the pulpit, and I was trying to do my best until five minutes in, my tongue slipped and I said the words "tickle down economics" instead of "trickle down". Ayup, English is not my mother language.

Probably no one else noticed, but my mind was then overrun with fetish images and it gave me a massive hard-on, hopefully obscured by the pulpit. But finishing the speech in such a state proved a challenge as you can imagine :rolleyes:

Also, I live in a multilingual environment. I have no problem saying "tickle" in English, and it is even my favorite word in the language. But in my native French, I am a bit reluctant to use it; I inow it's silly, but it makes me blush a little :blush: It's not the only one: the word "torture" does that to me too. In Chinese, it also has that effect. Just yesterday at the office I heard behind my back a female colleague laughing and telling another to "stop tickling" her. I turned around and I saw an esteemed professor poking an intern's sides and playfully telling her that she was "gonna interrogate her". Just two women being cute for the vanilla people. But casual erotica to us ;)

Last edited:
I try to avoid it if I can, except for when I'm being funny around people I know well....in which case they wouldn't think twice about HOW I say it...

Otherwise I'm worried I'll say it in a way that makes it obvious that I have some attachments to it.

Kudos for bringing that up~

For me, the word is erotically supercharged. I say it very liberally, but if I hear it from someone else, especially a woman, I can get very aroused. But then again like my wife observes, I get pretty aroused by women whatever they do :D

I have told this anecdote before but what the hell. In my job I am required to give conferences. And for my first conference following graduation, I was a tad nervous. We were expecting 50 ppl, and 200 showed up. So I was standing there behind the pulpit, and I was trying to do my best until five minutes in, my tongue slipped and I said the words "tickle down economics" instead of "trickle down". Ayup, English is not my mother language.

Probably no one else noticed, but my mind was then overrun with fetish images and it gave me a massive hard-on, hopefully obscured by the pulpit. But finishing the speech in such a state proved a challenge as you can imagine :rolleyes:

Also, I live in a multilingual environment. I have no problem saying "tickle" in English, and it is even my favorite word in the language. But in my native French, I am a bit reluctant to use it; I inow it's silly, but it makes me blush a little :blush: It's not the only one: the word "torture" does that to me too. In Chinese, it also has that effect. Just yesterday at the office I heard behind my back a female colleague laughing and telling another to "stop tickling" her. I turned around and I saw an esteemed professor poking an intern's sides and playfully telling her that she was "gonna interrogate her". Just two women being cute for the vanilla people. But casual erotica to us ;)

I’ve never heard your anecdote before so this was a good read for me!
Gosh I would have lost my ability to speak and gone completely red cheeked and... wow haha honestly I think it’s great you finished the speech after that!

I try to avoid it if I can, except for when I'm being funny around people I know well....in which case they wouldn't think twice about HOW I say it...

Otherwise I'm worried I'll say it in a way that makes it obvious that I have some attachments to it.

Is that because the people you know well already know your secret?

I’ve never heard your anecdote before so this was a good read for me!
Gosh I would have lost my ability to speak and gone completely red cheeked and... wow haha honestly I think it’s great you finished the speech after that!

Haha, yes~ In an impressive display of professionalism, I managed to keep my cool until eventually the non-erotic nature of my exposé took over and I was able to finish :D The irony of the moment wasn't lost on my then-girlfriend-now-wife who was sitting in the audience to support me, and knew all too well the effect my little blunder had on me ;) We're still talking about it; she said she blushed too at that moment~

This is extremely common. Most people cannot say the word or feel very awkward when other people use it. Personally I cannot stand when kids or family say it. URGGGG Now coworkers... that's a different story...

I've always been a closeted tickle fetishist, and as such been afraid that somehow by saying it that people would catch on. I'm sure I unintentionally pause when I say it, or say it weirdly somehow. Hearing people say it gives me a mini-heart attack and makes me want to crawl into a corner

Glad I'm not the only one with this aural hangup. If I hear it, I almost freeze up, fearing anything I say or gesture will out me. As a Ler, I guess I'm supposed to have some sort of upper hand with it, but I don't, as I simply refuse to try and explain it to anyone outside our community. If I'm brought into a conversation on it, I try to change the subject, but in a subtle way so as not to expose my unease. Too awkward. Like others above, I also dig hearing women say it, but it's the aural equivalent of glimpsing their feet in sandals or bare. Stimulus-response-repeat. Nothing overly stimulating. Now, if the context is being turned on by tickling, then it enters a higher plane. And if something breaks out in public, it's even more "fascinating." Similar to Tenebrae's anecdote, we once were at our favorite local Asian market, and out of the corner of my eye, I heard an Asian female clerk mutter to another "watch this," and she then walked up behind an Eastern Indian girl and goosed her under her buttocks with both hands, and made her jump. Immediately, I had scenarios featuring them racing through my head, because of the "watch this," which surely means she's done this before. In fact, when I hear a woman in public say something like, "oh yeah, I can't deal with a foot massage/pedicure/anyone touching my feet, too ticklish," I then try to picture her in the past, when she discovered this.

I've always had this issue too. I use to describe it to my Gf as "I feel like I have lead in my chest." I CAN'T say those words. Now I realize it can be used against me in a kinky way. Whenever I have tickled someone in the past... I NEVER attempted tickle talk. I just remained quiet.

If I write out something to make an audio... omg it's so hard. I am turned on and yet... trembling, breathing normally is hard. My throat gets dry- I must go through 3 glasses of water. But in Ler mode I can accomplish it because I'm using tickle talk as a "kinky weapon" against my listeners. Which makes it easier to a degree. But in lee mode... the night my bf made me read aloud to him one of our experiences (3 times...) I was red, blushing, giggling, hiding my face, very hard time breathing... begging for him to let me off the hook. He took absolute sadisic delight in seeing me that way. It WAS indeed a turn on to be made to do it but yet I wanted to go running into the hills. I've wondered since if... maybe he had masturbated during it... would it have been slightly easier on me. Idk... I would have seen him turned on by it. Maybe that would have made it slightly easier to relax. Doubtful but... until it happens I can't judge. And, I'm not sure he ever will since this is not his thing anyway.

Sometimes if people write something in a particular way to me say in the chat room... they have an idea of what it does to me but... they don't fully understand. I get so flustered sometimes I have to leave my seat and end up pacing, trying to calm down. I go through a pretty extreme body rush. It seems to take me about 10 minutes.. maybe more to calm down. Or have to masturbate immedietly. It's all such a weird anamoly that I truly wish science could study tickle talk itself and the effects the words have because it truly feels like we are unique as opposed to other fetishes. (Maybe I'm wrong but... who knows.) Now sometimes its a semi milder effect.. and I just giggle and cover my face... flustered for a just a few minutes- but... a lot of times I have to get up and pace or do something else to calm down. Yet, another reason why I can't rp anymore. Or rarely read stories or watch videos. I want to made- "forced" to do those things because I know the effect these things have on me. Always have. How most people can do this daily... hahaha I have no idea. I could in Ler mode but... I don't want anyone to have too much of a handle on what I'm going to say...

I think at this point I'd rather have other Lers see me in real life fall apart like this. I mean... I never truly want my lee side to get use to it... why train that out of myself? Its an unbelievably useful tool. (Not that I think I could ever be trained out of it or...get used to it.) My own Ler side understands this about my lee side. And refuses to remain quiet about it. What a bitch... *evil giggles*

The T word carries an electric current that scorches me like a bolt of lightning and nearly stops my heart.

I avoid using it in all but the most intimate situations with a Lee. It has such erotic power. Handle with care.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back