• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The T Word

Office Tickles

Just yesterday at the office I heard behind my back a female colleague laughing and telling another to "stop tickling" her. I turned around and I saw an esteemed professor poking an intern's sides and playfully telling her that she was "gonna interrogate her". Just two women being cute for the vanilla people. But casual erotica to us ;)

I had a similar experience a few years ago. I was at what we call a company "town hall" meeting, where pretty much the entire office attends. After it was over, I was talking with some female friends of mine, and suddenly one of them started giving gentle pokes to the side of another one. You could tell it really tickled her. Once I see that, I can never look at the woman the same way again. I can't help but start imagining scenarios where maybe the two of them end up someplace a little more private and then she really goes to town on her. Drives me crazy in a good way. The best part is, most people don't think that it could be seen as something sexual, so they're likely to keep doing it in the future.

I think that having an aversion to saying the word "tickle" out loud might be a byproduct of having a tickle fetish...

Did I say that out loud?

So fascinating that I’m not alone in this!
I love it when other people I’m attracted to say this word! It is the best and I want to run away and avoid it but also want to stay so that they can keep saying it ❤️

It's really interesting reading the vast array of opinions on this and seeing how this one word has such an affect on different people in different ways.

I have several thoughts on this so I'll ramble on for a bit if you'll allow me to :)

In a session situation, I agree that talking about it beforehand (before tickling someone) is part of the excitement for me, particularly if it's them that is saying the T word and being descriptive etc.

I'm not as keen on using it myself DURING tickling (not sure why), although I don't mind hearing the lee (or if in a vanilla situation, the onlookers) mentioning it.

Funnily enough, what I HAVE been doing recently during vanilla conversations (to start with in text messages, but I'm starting to use it in person now too) is using the T word as a substitute word in sentences/situations that have no relevance to tickling whatsoever...

For example:

Scenario 1 - I'm placing a bet on a horse: "well I've had a little tickle on 'Red Rum' at 10-1, hopefully he wins"
Scenario 2 - Walking home of an evening, passing a pub: "shall we have a quick tickle before we go home?"
Scenario 3 - Driving an old car: "now you must be gentle with the throttle, just give it a little tickle"

This isn't because I'm hoping someone will then start wittering on about tickling, I think I just that I find it funny, amuses myself lol - partly because it's a cheeky sounding word, so I'm using it to associate with cheeky things.. and maybe also it's a way for me to say the word out loud, but without the tickling context, so it's easier perhaps? Or maybe it's just a risk-take for me and that's why I like it.. who knows?!

There are more commonly used phrases of course, such as 'tickling the ivories' (playing the piano), which as a music student was always very relevant to me.
Another one we hear a lot in UK is when watching the snooker on the BBC (commentators will often say "he just needs to give that ball a little tickle/just needs to tickle it in").

I am MUCH more comfortable with a conversation about tickling than I am with a conversation about feet/shoeplay - this is almost certainly because I find it much easier to justify having a kink for tickling than I do for feet/shoeplay. Like if someone starts saying "oh god I hate feet", I really freeze up and have nothing to say, but if someone says "oh god I hate being tickled", I'll usually have no problem with saying something back like "ah being ticklish is the worst thing!"

That said, any conversation about tickling that involves parents, siblings, elderly people I do find very much out of my comfort zone!

Cheers
TTG

I thought it was just me! I rarely say it. If I'm in a relationship for awhile, and we tickle each other then I start getting comfortable with it. Otherwise, it's not coming out of my mouth. My heart usually jumps out of my chest when a lady says tickle, and I get annoyed when a guy says it. I start talking about sports really quick!

The T word, wickedly whispered in a lee's ear, can make all the difference at the right point in the session, making them feel far more vulnerable and...ticklish.

If i hear a sexy lady say it I get aroused like you wouldn't believe.

What gets me is if some uses as an adjective like "She was tickled that you were at the party". "He'll be tickled pink you got the tickets".
Drives me nuts every time!

Same here. Thanks to my accompanying foot fetish, "Barefoot" gets me as well. Mix the two together and my imagination will probably concoct a new story idea by the time I return to my computer. This entire thread actually reminds me of this scene from Coupling, where the triggering word is "Naked":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52771yKS3As

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back