• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking ticklish chaps in Somerset, Taunton

johnfihn

Hi folks. I am looking for tickle slaves. Genuine young chaps that are looking for what I am offering.

firstly, let me explain my background. I am a senior manager in a busy job and I have a family. This is my vanilla life and it is extremely busy.

I have a separate life which is my interest in tickling young lads. Tickling and teasing and orgasm denial for long periods of time. I am VERY experienced and I love to have my lads tied naked! writhing! struggling! screaming and begging under my tickling fingers and tongue. You MUST be horribly, unbearably ticklish and horny as hell. You must be slim, smooth and fit. You must be willing to do as I ask and become my tickle slave.

In terms of meeting, because of my busy vanilla life, we must plan our meetings in advance. Mostly we must meet in the afternoons. Around 3.00pm works for me. Weekends are completely out I'm afraid.
If we plan well in advance, a full night is possible.

I can either come to your place or I would be prepared to book us into a hotel for our meets.

Ok, let me describe our first meeting. The first of many as I get to know how best to tickle and tease you.

I need to know where you are most ticklish and what turns you on. So Id first ask you to stand facing a wall with your hands placed up high on the wall. If your hands come down off the wall, you take off an article of clothing. I start to gently tickle. If you are truly ticklish, it will be pretty impossible to keep those hands up. But, it'll be fun to watch you try. I'm VERY happy for you to be wearing stockings and girls underwear if that works for you too? Some guys seem to get even more turned on by this. It will be interesting to see your cock trying to burst through a pair of lacy knickers.

And so it goes on, I tickle you and each time those hands come down, you lose more clothing. And the tickling will get worse because your skin will be exposed to my touch, I'll be tickling your pits, ribs, butt, inside thighs, knee pits and cock, which by now will be getting hard and pressing against your clothing. But it won't be long before you are naked and ready!

Then we move you to the bed. You lie down and I secure just your feet to the bed by your ankles. Now, I need to know how to tease that cock of yours in the way you like. So, while I tickle your feet, I watch as you play with your cock in the way you like. BUT, you MUST NOT CUM! If you cum that's it. The end of our session and I leave and you will never be my tickle slave. So you mustn't. You must learn to be a good tickle slave. You must play and tease yourself as I tickle your feet but you mustn't cum. Btw, I will be naked to by this point and pretty hard myself!

So once I have the measure of how you like to be pleasured I secure your hands and probably gag you. I wouldnt want to disturb your neighbours or the hotel so your laughing screaming and begging will need to be muffled! I now start the real stuff. Tickling and teasing your body for a good couple of hours. Teasing your cock the way I've seen you do it and tickling you to make you buck and writhe and scream with pleasure!

You will beg. You'll beg to cum and beg for the tickling to stop. But it won't. And you will LOVE it.

Finally, once you have endured, I'll make you cum in any way you want. Jerk you off slowly, blow job etc. but you must do the same for me! Also, you must be a good compliant slave. Your reward is to be allowed to cum. If you haven't been compliant, I won't let you cum and you will leave frustrated and horny, knowing you will have to do better next time.

Looking for GENUINE people only. I've had some people answer who then back off. So please only reply if you genuinely want this and will comit to meeting.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Fihn

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back