• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lees I would like to see again

brahmslover

With the return of Priscilla James recently as a 'lee (loved her as a 'ler, but liked her 'lee stuff even more), thought I would find about where some of the past 'lees have gone. First off, not knowing what their lives are like now, I certainly don't want to start a search for someone that has left the field, but one wonders if we might see some of them in the future. Just hope they are all doing well.

DOROTHY LAINE - she left in the mid 2000's, although she did keep her video production studio alive for a while. We don't have a lot on her, but what we have is great.

VIVIANA - last update on her Clips4sale sight goes back to 2011, so looks like she have moved on with her life. Do miss her, though.

LIL' DEE - Whether it was Princess Dee or Goddess Dee, I can't find anything on her in the last couple of years. Once again, looks like she has moved on to other projects, and I wish her luck.

AMY STARR/DANNI - not the German one but the one who did quite a bit with Tickle Abuse. it was nice to find someone who seemed to enjoy herself. She also did many other videos, so hope she is happy.

Just a small list. Maybe others could add to it.

I could write a long list of 'lees I'd love to see again, but I'll keep it reasonably short! ;)

Breeze from Rook's Media
Stella from Tickle Intensive
Jennifer from The Last Laugh
Claire from RealTickling
Flore from French Tickling
AJ Bailey from RealTickling

All beautiful girls, and they starred in some truly brilliant tickling videos! :D

I am not sure how recent it is, but you might find some newer material with Dee on Jamie Daniels’ site.

I'll add a couple more! :)

Ivy from SoTicklish
Jenna from Tickle Central
Kara from Tickled Pink

Valerie (French tickling) Sasha (Absolutely Tickled) and Alexa Complex (tickle abuse) Both Sasha and Alexa were going to possibly do some more clips but I think they were just too ticklish to commit! Oh well at least we got to see both ladies tickled twice

Sara Lee - realtickling
Calissa - Frenchtickling
Brianna Cole - she did some work with Tickle Central and a few other producers I can't quite remember.

Hm...great thread. Let's see...

Yeba (French Tickling)
Nurse Lisa (Tickle Abuse and Stryker)
Fayth on Fire
Kristine Imboch (FM Concepts)
Raleigh (TP)
Yosette (TP)
Jellena (TickleNail)

Attachments

• Yeba03.jpg
    Yeba03.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 1336394.jpg
    1336394.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Laughingstocks_1_by_Leshii203 (1).jpg
    Laughingstocks_1_by_Leshii203 (1).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 124
Violet and Avril from Czech Tickling
Lo Lo from Tickle Abuse
Wendy from French Tickling
Troy from Viper Productions

Helia from Frenchtickling
This is never going to happen, but Erin from Tickle Abuse (Damsel in Distress, Broken Bikini Model)
Brooke's room-mate! Neela, the Syrian girl.
Dancer Diane from Tickle Abuse! Tommy if she ever comes back, and agrees to it, please get an M/F clip in with her.
Foxy Roxy from Zentickling
Anatasia from Frenchtickling
Kelly from Frenchtickling
Flavia from Frenchtickling

Tickle Abuse:

Prya, Carmen, Kiba, Summer

Real Tickling:

Silvia Day, Elah, Ariel, Kaycee Gissette, Mary Kay, Tootsie

Misc:

Annie (the Bali girl from Zen Tickling), Danica Logan (various), Lora Diaz (Bleu Fetish), Rae (can't remember the name of the company, but it was the black girl in the pink tank top)

LoLo - Tickle Abuse
Nurse Lisa - Tickle Abuse
Charlotte - Tickle Abuse (Australian girl who did a one-time only shoot…and was amazing!)
Virginie - French Tickling
Rene Phoenix - not sure if she's still doing stuff, but last I checked she was mostly doing modeling and other stuff

Vanessa from French Tickling
Prya from TA
and (ablolute fantasy here) the third Hysteric from Trio of Hysterics..

Too many to even think of, especially some of the one and dones. Although I always wish Baby from Tickling paradise has done more vids

Sandra from Czech Ticklish Girls/Tickling Submission! :-D

Attachments

• IMG_8073.JPG
    IMG_8073.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 79
Definitely too many but just a few off the top of my head...

Ginger - Zen Tickling
Meredith - Zen Tickling, TMJ tickling
Stacy Sterling - Stryker
Bobbi - Tickling Paradise

And many many many more!

TickleTorture-Kristin
ZenTickling- Foxy Roxy, Amber York, Ginger
TMJ- Meredith (She also shot with ZenTickling)
TickleAbuse-JaeJae
SimplyTickling-Tori

The girl with the short hair who tickled Elke Jeinsen for Realtickling. OK as a ler but a great lee. From the same company, Reemah Dane.
Another vote for Lolo. No one ever got her to really "crack." I wonder if Priscilla James could do it, now that she is back on the scene?
Layla from TA. Shame she didn't do much.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back