• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter is money mf/f

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Laughter is money mf/f

- My name is Jonathan Edwards and I greet everyone in the “Laugh is money!” show. Our today’s competitors are Mario and Ann!
To the studio entered a couple holding hands. Tall, well built man in his thirties and much shorter woman wearing glasses. She had dark, curly hair, a shy smile and a nice, curvy body - a perfect next door housewife. The man was in some work clothes and an apron and she in a nice, red miniskirt, sleeveless top, baring her arms, armpits and midriff, tan nylons and open toed flip flops. They shook hands with a host and were ushered to the armchairs for some introductory talk. The seats were quite low so the skirt rode up, showing a lot of nice, shapely, feminine legs. The cameraman soon focused on them for a while.
- So tell us something about themselves - started Edwards.
- My name is Mario. I am a sculptor, but I also work at interior design. I create unusual, fractured walls, but also mosaics, frescos etc.
While he was talking the viewers were taken from the studio to watch a short documentary about the couple’s situation. There was a talk about two children, a small flat, a mortgage and dreams about freedom of creating art

Then the camera returned to the studio. The host turned to Ann.
- As I understand, you are very ticklish.
Ann blushed prettily. - Yes, it’s true. I have two sisters and we were fighting all the time, when we were young. I was the oldest one, but when they started tickling me I was losing every wrestling match. Usually it ended with three sided tickle fight to tears of laughter. Our boyfriends also knew about our weakness and liked to exploit it.
- Mario too?
- He tickled my sisters. I had a crush on him and was jealous. Only when we both joined the art school and started dating he told me he was doing that on purpose, so I would became jealous, because he liked me and tried to pick me up. Luckily he had grown up a bit and decided to invite me to the cinema instead, because I would never guess....
Potem obraz powrócił do studia. Prokop zwrócił się teraz do Ani.
The view jumped again to the archival footage, this time from the casting. Ann, wired to the sensors monitoring her reactions, had to hold to the bar while tickled under arms and at her ribs, or endure foot tickling lying on the coach. Her reactions were quite lively and the sensors measured her body functions to check if she was not faking. At the bottom of a screen a text appeared: “Ann’s most ticklish spot is A) feet B) ribs C) underarms. Answer A, B, or C by SMS to 7722, fee 1,99 USD and win 1000 USD!”
An the view was again in the studio. The backstage curtain was opened and the stage of today challenge was revealed. In the cage with wide spread bars there was a bondage device, called “The dominator” immobilizing the victims in a sitting position with spread legs and arms in a T position. Next to it on the postument, stood a Buddha statue without head with a bolt protruding from the neck, obviously to host the missing part of the body and a picture of the whole sculpture. Outside the cage stood a table with sculpture devices and a big block of grey soap. Nearby stood a stand with a thin, stone slate.
- The rules of the challenge are as follows. We remove Ann’s shoes, bind her to The Dominator, give her a secret code and start to tickle her. During this Mario has to create the Buddha’s head from the block of soap, break the stone slate, get the key to the cage from behind the stone, open the cage, put the head on the body of the statue. If the weight of the head is right there would be a siren and the trapdoor would be released, carrying Ann to safety. The head must be anatomically complete and resemble the given reference image, which will be judged by our expert Dr Sloan from the National Art Museum.
Ann’s job would be to withstand tickling without revealing the code, until Mario finishes his task. If she succeeds they win 10 000 USD! If she reveals the code to our two Masked Cosquilllieros the tickling stops but the money goes to the Cosquillieros. As usual they are chosen in our SMS lottery, which number you see at the bottom of the screen. The contestant has the right to three thirty seconds breaks when she says “Red”. After using them she’d be tickled non stop until Mario finishes his task or she gives us a code. The judge would supervise the tickling. Ann, are you ready?
The visibly frightened woman nodded. Two scantily clad female assistants led her to the Dominator, removed her shoes and tied her to the device. Cameras at once zoomed on her, now totally revealed, legs, bare armpits, nervous smile, bound by extra mini straps feet. During that Mario was examining the tools, the block of soap, the slate and the reference picture. When everything was ready a fanfare was played and to the cage were led the judge and two masked people - The Cosquillieros. Judging from the silhouette one was, surprisingly, a woman. The judge examined the bonds, whispered a code to Ann and made her whisper it back to him, then let the Cosquillieros take a place by Ann. Mario took a hammer and a chisel. There was a “three, two, one” count. On ‘zero” the tormentors jumped to their victims feet and attacked both nylon clad soles. Sensitive microphones at once caught a burst of a loud, hysterical laughter. Loud, deep “Ho, ho, ho!” resonated in the whole studio, greeted by the frantic applause of the crowd. The Dominator didn’t give the victim a lot of place to move, binding her in more than a dozen places, but Ann did her best, writhing and thrashing. The straps, of course, held. She was reduced to laughing, squealing and begging for mercy.
Mario started his work. From his point of view he was able to see what was happening to his wife. Besides a large screen showed closeups and the whole studio rang with Ann’s laughter and pleads. But he concentrated on slow, steady thumps of hammer against a chisel, slowly modelling the block of soap into the shape of a head.
A minute passed. Ann was already red and sweaty and nothing indicated that her husband would finish anytime soon. She withstood three more minutes of foot tickling, than screamed “Red!”. The judge signalled. the Cosquilleros stepped back then started consulting each other in hushed tones. Ann was breathing heavily, visibly trying to calm the breath and compose herself. The soap block slowly started to resemble a head.
Thirty seconds had passed and the tormentors resumed the deed. This time they started to search for other spots - knees and thigh to the panty line. And again the deep, sexy laugh of a tickled woman could be heard. but Ann wasn’t reacting as strong as with feet, so the ticklers searched further. Hips and ribs turned out to be ticklish as well, but not hysterically. More effect was brought by clawing the belly and wriggling a finger into a belly button. But the whole motherload of tickles were discovered under outstretched, defenseless armpits. A truly desperate tones appeared in Ann’s laughter and again she started panically pulling the bonds. The tormentors concentrated on her armpits and belly, soon driving her totally crazy. Barely audible through the laughter she screamed “Mario, hurry!”.

Her husband clenched his teeth. visibly forcing himself into calmness. The head became more and more detailed and the expert started to look at it, almost ready to accept the work.
But Ann, tickled at her belly button and in the very center of her armpits - the most sensitive place, screamed “Red! Red!” The judge intervened at once, the Cosquillieros stopped and resumed the consulting and Ann sagged in her bonds breathing heavily.
Thirty second passed very fact. The Cosquillieros jumped to Ann, employing the most logical tactic - one attacked the armpits the other - the feet. Tickled in two most sensitive spots Ann tightened in her bonds like a taut string and literally howled with laughter. I seemed that she’d give up immediately but she managed to hold more than two minutes before screaming the final “Red!”. Ten seconds later the art expert pressed the button approving the head. Mario immediately grabbed the heaviest hammer and chisel and started breaking the slate protecting the key to the cage.
Meanwhile the Cosquillieros reached to the tool box, previously neglected and pulled out four electric toothbrushes. Put to Ann’s soles and armpits had a shocking effect. First the burst of insane laughter then… silence. A face twisted in a maniacal grin, convulsing body, tears of laughter in the eyes and not a sound. The tormentors reached “the silent laughter” - the Holy Grail of all the ticklers.
Mario desperately pounded at a slate, but it was obvious that his wife wouldn’t stand this extra few minutes needed to finish the task.
The couple was saved by the Cosquillieros mistake. Glad with a devastating effect of their latest assault they forgot that their victim cannot speak, therefore cannot give up the secred code and stop the tickling. Ann tried to say something, looked desperately and shook her head, but the Cosquillieros were too concentrated on tickling her the most effectively - they also saw Mario’s progress on the small screen - that they didn’t notice it. the judge should intervene, but he was just staring at Ann, obviously fascinated by her reaction.
Meanwhile Mario shattered the slate with a desperate blow, grabbed the key and opened the cage. Ten, trying to be simultaneously fast and careful, he carried the head and put it on the spike at the exact moment when his wife passed out from the lack of oxygen.
A siren told the Cosquillieros to step back and the second later a trap door opened, sending Ann beyond their reach. Confetti exploded, dancing lights were turned on and Jonathan Edwards appeared again, congratulating winded Mario.
There was a commercial break, after which Edward inteviewed a happy couple and, this time losing, the Cosquillieros.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back