• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Need of Tickle Torture Advice

Need/Tickle/Tor

Hello,

As my name and the title of this post suggests I need a good tickling. But when the person who tries to tickle me does he's been having hard time tickling me and I know that I am ticklish for I have been tickled before and he's accidently tickled me when I'm not expecting it briefly a couple of times.

But when we try to do a tickle session nothing happens. Is because I'm nervous? What can we do to make me the most ticklish for him, and as long as necessary? What should he do to tickle me silly? I know I need to be restrained for it's an automatic reaction that I can't help for me to physically resist very early on.

Like my profile says I will accept tickling well beyond what I can stand.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello,

Have you tried being blindfolded? This reminds me of my sessions with Roxy. I remember here not being as ticklish on her feet the first session. Then I found other spots that were pretty ticklish on our second session. It wasn't till our third that I successfully got her giggling from tickling her feet.

It happened because she was on hand and knees with no view of where I was tickling her. At any rate, that is my interpretation.

Secondly, you may be in your own head. Relaxing may help, I know this mind trick to be true with sexual performance.

Thanks,

k

Try having an orgasm before the tickiling starts! Generally you will be more sensitive. Massage oil can help with gliding over the skin more easily. A blindfold and some mood music might help too. Or a good spanking/caning can also help sensitize skin.

Perhaps you are nervous? Or perhaps you're not comfortable within the situation itself or the person you're sessioning with?? If this is the case, then preparing mentally for the session is an obvious necesity. I firmly believe that overall comfort is part of the reason someone enjoys the experience and hence reacts accordingly to tickle treatment.

As far as the physical act itself, it can take a few sessions to truely understand a ticklee's body, as eroginous zones, and sensitivity tends to vary from person to person. In addition to that, I've come to the realization that our ticklishness tends to fluctuate depending on certain factors. I once tickled a pair of feet on one day that held absolutely no sensitivity; however, after a double shift which saw those same feet, standing for hours on end, encased in sneakers, they were suddenly a treasure trove of ticklishness.

Don't give up. Encourage your ler to throughly explore every inch of your body, within the limits of your boundaries. They're bound to find something if they try hard enough, and then maybe you'll be regretting they did lol!

The problem is one that cannot but justified with a simple "try this" or "try that". Sure one may work for a certain extent of time, but long term they may not work out. Its a case by case problem that I believe more information is needed. Such as what your reaction is when your getting tickeld, who tickled you and there relationship with them, what methods were used ETC. But in any case the best advice I can give you is to relax and let all tension go away

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back