• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twelve Days of Christmas

r4j20c67

TMF Regular
Figured I'd do my own take on a holiday classic, hope you enjoy! I'll add the next day around the same time,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me Her Best Friends Tied Up Naked by our Tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me Two Rolled up Fatties and Her Best Friends Tied Up Naked by our Tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eight Pens for Drawing, Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friend Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Nine Combs for Scraping, Eight Pens for Drawing, Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Ten Nails of Silver, Nine Combs for Scraping, Eight Pens for Drawing, Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eleven Varied Feathers, Ten Nails of Silver, Nine Combs for Scraping, Eight Pens for Drawing, Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve Bristly Brushes, Eleven Varied Feathers, Ten Nails of Silver, Nine Combs for Scraping, Eight Pens for Drawing, Seven Electro Pinwheels, Six Vibes a Buzzing, Five Oral B's, Four Nipple Clamps, Three Red Ball Gags, Two Rolled up Fatties, and Her Best Friends Tied up Naked by our Tree.

Last edited:
This could be fun, but may I just say you might have it better with just her best friend singular? Then it would be more accurate to the original song. I think this is a great idea though :bubbly:

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the rest! I did originally write it in the singular but by the end thought it worked a little better with the plural.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back