• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll

Need/Tickle/Tor

So I can only stand to be tickled for a few minutes.

But I'm willing to take much more if the tickler/ticklers don't want to show me any mercy and want to tickle torture me as I mentioned in another post.

Please note that I need to be tickled and am willing to be tickled until I sob or wail and at least feeling like sobbing if I can't sob. Please note that I do not cry easily and it is difficult and takes a lot for me to cry.

All Factors Considered Should I be tickled for

30 minutes

An Hour

2 Hours

3 Hours

Or Longer if longer please specify.

One option would be a two day weekend where I am tickled on and off for the weekend both days. Should this happen.

Please note that one of the reasons I get tickled is that tickling gets used as punishment for me.

Well I love to tickle torture for a long time I will gladly tickle you for 30 minuets straight or longer if you want just pm me to book a session

An added option is a three day weekend a couple told they'd do that if they got the chance to tickle me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back