• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IS AN ART. WANT TO CREATE SOME LAUGHTER WITH ME IN SO CAL?

naughty1

TMF Regular
Do you think of tickling – or tickle torture – as an art form? Is laughter music to your ears? If so, then we might have a lot to talk about. For me it is the exploration of fantasy role-play, psychodrama, embracing the darker desires without harm to another but with great pleasure to all involved. It is feeding a hunger that comes from the need to cause uncontrollable, hysterical laughter; or to experience being forced to suffer such humiliation at another’s hands. It can be fun, pleasurable, satisfying, and, at times, quite soul shaking. Do I have your interested? Now a little about me: I have been a member of this forum since 2006. I have played at Gathering and experienced private play. Life shifted my focus away from the area of tickling, but now I am back and looking hopefully to a new chapter of exploration. I label myself as a switch, but I am quite content to submit to endless hours of as merciless tickling at your skilled hands. I have come to realize that the ticklish part of me is a very playful and loving part of who I am, a part that I very much would like to share with the right woman. I also adore women’s feet. To me there is nothing more beautiful than a pair of feet, with brightly painted toenails, in a pair of sex sandals or open-toed shoes. I can worship, I can stroke and tease gently, I can also mercilessly tickle those beautiful bare feet with feathers and fingers, and, by the way, I do own a Sonicare. I am not married, not involved in a relationship, and have no desire to play games. I am sincere and open to a relationship with the right women. I am also open to tickle play with both men and women. If I have your interest, please feel free to check out my profile, and if I still have your interest then; well, please do let me know so we can begin to communicate. I’m in no rush, so neither of us has to feel pressured into anything. If it doesn’t feel right to both: it isn’t right. Oh, and if you’re wondering: I am insanely ticklish all over my body.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back