• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled to the point of crying.

CapturedDoll

Verified
I just saw someone bring up in a post they want to be tickled to the point of crying. Now, in my "I think I'm into pain" days, I was made to cry many times. It NEVER was something I enjoyed. I don't even like crying at sad movies. It rarely makes me feel better. Usually it makes me feel worse. So, when I hear of tickling and being made to cry put together... I can't say I understand it fully.

I've experienced tears of extreme joy nearing the end of a tickling session. (Once maybe...?) ~ after being tickled well and good. (Being tickled at all can sometimes be emotional for me. And to be tickled to the point of extreme ticklishness- its more like grateful tears I suppose.) But never from masochistic sadness? Maybe some of you can help me understand what that does for you. And what your mind goes through when you are about to reach that point. I assume it's like anything that could happen under BDSM terms... you may hate being tickled... but... are drawn to it to being done to you. And need to be "broken". Maybe it has to do with enjoying humiliation to a degree? Idk. Everyone I'm sure has different reasons. Help me understand please. :)

I don't want to be tickled to the point of crying. I want to be at the mercy of the tickler or ticklers because I am a BDSM submissive and it makes me feel dominated and submissive. Also tickling is a good method of punishment for me and I'm just painfully honest about how to best punish me.

If the tickler or ticklers want to make me cry which would take a lot of tickling and they'd enjoy it. I'd take it. I've never had this done to me though so I might regret it but that's the chance I'll take. It's hard to explain.

To be honest it does make me nervous.

Also I would feel a release of relief when it's finally over.

I don't want to be tickled to the point of crying. I want to be at the mercy of the tickler or ticklers because I am a BDSM submissive and it makes me feel dominated and submissive. Also tickling is a good method of punishment for me and I'm just painfully honest about how to best punish me.

If the tickler or ticklers want to make me cry which would take a lot of tickling and they'd enjoy it. I'd take it. I've never had this done to me though so I might regret it but that's the chance I'll take. It's hard to explain.

To be honest it does make me nervous.

Also I would feel a release of relief when it's finally over.

Ah ok... that all makes sense to me.

For my own lee side... Now this is a seperate beast entirely but... I think a huge part of me wonders what it would be like to.. rather than wishing it could happen to me... actual FEAR of it happening to me. One of my biggest fantasies is to be kidnapped and tickled by 2 extreme Lers. But of course thats illegal and am not sure that... I could really experience true fear. The only way I think I could is to have my ticklishness escalated. So... it will be interesting to experience different Lers at events and the directions they take me in. :) Thank you for replying. I understand better now. It to you is a "punishment".

No interest in it personally. The idea of making someone cry does absolutely nothing for me, and it seems contrary to the whole endeavor. But everyone's different.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back