• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Washington State Ticklee

Need/Tickle/Tor

I am in Olympia WA State.

I'm a female ticklee that hasn't been tickled silly in years and has never experienced real severe tickle torture. Especially not as an adult, I am 30 years old

Any advice would be appreciated. I can't promise to meet a tickler or ticklers (My limit is 3 female ticklers at once if ticklers insist on 3) in person but depending on the circumstances I would consider it.

I am also a BDSM submissive and being tickle tortured would make me feel submissive and dominated. I also want the tickler or ticklers to have a very good time.

I may not sound it but I'm nervous about doing this. But I need to be at the mercy of the tickler or ticklers. Unless my emotions get the better of me then the tickling would have to stop. Crying in and of itself would not count that's not what I mean.

I have a tickle friendship with someone and we are both new at it
I usually start slow and light to get one used to it but this friend I have gets turned on by it so with her a massage to relax
Plus tack pauses so that you can endure it and instead of it being upsetting it’s more enjoyable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the same age, but in Seattle and a male. I also have the same issue,looking to be tickled silly. Keeping it casual with the preference of female tickler or more. Hope u do s what you're looking for. Keep me posted.

Hi,

I might just be down that way in a few weeks.
I'm experienced in tickle play, and am considerate of someone who is quite nervous.
Do say hi!
Best is email : [email protected].
Or on here, if you prefer,,,

J

Don't know if you are still looking.
Best advice is get to know potential lers. Chat online for a couple weeks

If you feel comfortable a public meeting. Then a 2nd if , again, feel comfortable

Takes time Trust & respect do not happen overnight

Well, I just may be down that way in a few weeks.
Wanted to say a quick hi.
Drop me a line back on here, or better would be email: [email protected]
I'm very gentle and respectful of a 'lee's emotions.

J

It sounds like we have a fair bit in common.
I 'get' why you have reservations, and why you would be nervous. Totally understandable.
Anyway, shoot me a line back sometime...

J

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back