• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost blacked out during tickling

isurrender

TMF Poster
I've been letting my girlfriend tie me up and tickle me lately. It was my idea and she's willing.

Yesterday, she was smothering me with her big boobs while she tickled me and I felt like I was going to black out.

I got a little scared, and I couldn't say anything to get her to sit up and stop the smothering.

Now, I'm afraid to let her tie me up again.

I don't want to say anything about it to her. I don't want her to know that she scared me.

I've been letting my girlfriend tie me up and tickle me lately. It was my idea and she's willing.

Yesterday, she was smothering me with her big boobs while she tickled me and I felt like I was going to black out.

I got a little scared, and I couldn't say anything to get her to sit up and stop the smothering.

I don't want to say anything about it to her. I don't want her to know that she scared me.

You're not being a very communicative partner if you keep her in the dark about such things. She's obviously wanting to please you. What a great wife! :) It's up to you to tell her these things. No one is a mind reader. Woulden't you want her to tell you if the she had been in your place... and you accidentally smothered (or intentionally) smothered her past her comfort levels? I would think you would...?

If you don't... she might do it again. Because she won't ever know or suspect what happened previously. Then at that point who's fault is it if it keeps happening? You are not coming from a place of intending to slight her or dismiss the session altogether. What you are doing is ensuring that as your Ler... she stay mindful that that particular moment genuinely scared you... and discuss what preventive measures you both can take to avoid that happening again. My Bf and I have played with tickling and breath play combinations... he ALWAYS checked in on me during them. Multiple times, each session. Accidental or intentional... that's too serious of an issue to set aside and not bring up. So... it is of the utmost importance you express this issue. I mean... you DO want to play again correct? While it may take you time to play again... you still need to tell her. And don't wait... There's nothing worse then keeping something to yourself like that. And hitting them one day out of the blue with it. Thats a real scenario. Esp if it would happen again. And then... you might come at her with anger. Which at that time... is not right. fear... anger... builds up over time... and sets the stage for intense conflict. All of that can be avoided if you tell her.

Now... if she say is offended by what you tell her.. Then that is a seperate issue and you can bring that up here to discuss. But... when people love each other... they listen and try to ensure they play safely together from there on out. I mean... I don't know her or her reactions to things that may put her on the defensive. So... I have to assume she's being good to you... supportive. And loves you enough to hear what you have to say. And abide that that was a moment she would not wish to repeat. Because she loves you and cares about your comfort levels.

I mean... once I pushed past my bf's comfort levels...I should have known better. But... out of horniess I pushed them anyway. Once in 8 1/2 years. ONLY ONCE. Man... I had to take two hours of a verbal dressing down. That wasn't fun for me and I was at first defensive. But... I came around to see his point. Because I love him. And I haven't repeated it since. If its a big deal for him... it now HAS to be a big deal for me. And thats as simple a way as I can put it.

While it true sometimes it's hard for people to take what could be misconstrued as criticism... even most hardcore sadists will be the first one to tell you that a persons comfort levels have to be respected if play if to continue.

One bad moment for 10,000 more good ones seems like quite a fair trade if you ask me. Don't overthink this... :)

Last edited:
I agree with CapturedDoll. You should tell her that she was smothering you, almost to the point of unconsciousness.
:D

Why would you hesitate to tell her that? I'm sure she'd understand. Just tell her. It's a lot better than letting your anxiety ruin your sessions.

The worst possible thing you can do is to withhold information that would benefit the experiences of both you and your girlfriend. Particularly if she is into it, then you should be more forthcoming with your fantasies and your limitations.

We aren't married. She's my girlfriend.

She's going to wonder why I don't want my Christmas present.

But I just don't want to admit my wimpy feeling

Well then, I guess it seems like you have your mind made up.

There is no advice then that ANYONE can give you if you have your mind made up. Except that, you might want to look into therapy if you feel that insecure. Good luck to you.

What's more important? Your BS male pride or your girlfriends feelings? Also what's "wimpy" about not wanting to be smothered? Nobody wants to be smothered even by big boobies.
I don't understand why this is even an issue. It seems like you're set on making this difficult for both you and your GF.

What's more important? Your BS male pride or your girlfriends feelings? Also what's "wimpy" about not wanting to be smothered? Nobody wants to be smothered even by big boobies.
I don't understand why this is even an issue. It seems like you're set on making this difficult for both you and your GF.

Honestly magic, this reeks of attention seeking or Catfishing. I woulden't even bother with this anymore.

I have a feeling this guy is probably hoping on getting women to message him privately about his "wimpy issue". Notice he's not really trying to work through his problem within this thread... just putting up walls. Nor really addressing any of what has been stated to him, or most of us in general with what we've written. That's a pretty big red flag to me.

Honestly magic, this reeks of attention seeking or Catfishing. I woulden't even bother with this anymore.

I have a feeling this guy is probably hoping on getting women to message him privately about his "wimpy issue". Notice he's not really trying to work through his problem within this thread... just putting up walls. Nor really addressing any of what has been stated to him, or most of us in general with what we've written. That's a pretty big red flag to me.

Unfortunately I think you're right. I see this all too often on the forum and I let myself get pulled in. Just a waste of time. I hope this individual is at least seeing a therapist.

What does catfishing mean?

I decided never to let myself get tied up again. That's how I solved the problem.

Jeez. I need therapy because I didn't work out a problem on an internet message board?

I decided never to let myself get tied up again. That's how I solved the problem.

Jeez. I need therapy because I didn't work out a problem on an internet message board?

You can look up the term "catfishing" yourself. Use any search engine.

And no, you may not need therapy if you just don't want to be tied up anymore. I decided long ago pain was no longer for me. Did I need therapy to make that decision? No. But... in your case... you said you "didn't want to admit your wimpy feeling". That constitutes in my mind you have low self esteem. Or... playing head games with the readers of your post. When you look up Catfishing... try to understand the shadiness of the internet at large. Whatever your intention... the replies are just that. Replies to a stranger. From strangers.

Look, some people like myself try to help people work out their sexual issues here. Because I need help sometimes too. A lot of us want to help each other because we have experience with bondage/ tickling/ sex/ relationships. If that's not what you were looking for... that really was left out of your original post. You may not have asked for help... but you didn't dissuede any help either. I and obviously others here were under the impression you wanted insight to help to resolve your issue. That may have not been what you wanted... but thats what you received via your post. That happens sometimes when you don't fill in the grey areas for the reader. You may THINK what you wrote was enough. But... at least for me, it wasn't. And I drew the conclusions that I could with what I had to work with.

Fine, you were declaring your state of mind... not seeking help. I think? Ok... well... when people make posts that APPEAR to need help... people reach out to help. That's human nature. Obviously you didnt think most of the responses here needed to be addressed in turn. That's rude and shady in MY opinion. But...That's fine too! You be you. Whatever.

You may not like or have needed the responses... but maybe in the future try to say more of what you are looking for in terms of responses in general. Like... "It took me a few days... but I have already made up my mind I am NEVER going to be tied up again during a tickling session. Here's why. And btw... my mind cannot and will not be changed. I feel wimpy enough as it is." THAT leaves not a lot of room for argument or to try and change your mind. Though some would anyway. Just making this post you invite people to give their thoughts on what the content of the post includes. And leaves OUT.

No one's a mind reader here.

Last edited:

So you're avoiding something you and your GF obviously like, because you don't want to appear "wimpy" by making a reasonable request. Yes I think you do need therapy.

I broke my vow, and let my girlfriend tie me up anyway.

I didn't tell her not to smother me with her breasts until after I was tied down. I realize that was kind of weird.

All she did was tickle and it was fun for me.

No dude that wasn't weird at all, and I'll bet she didn't think so either. Your initial decision(not to allow her to tie you up, even though you both enjoy it)was weird. Glad you finally made the right choice. Do you ever tie her up and tickle her?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back