• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Testing4Laughs is coming back???

Ulysses_88

TMF Regular
One of the greats is making a comeback, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5s6IwiNy-M

[EDIT: video had to be reloaded due to music issue]

Last edited:
Awesome! Loved that store. That and Waytooticklish were two greats that left because of piracy. Good to see one returning.

never heard of them

He specializes in only feet tickling and he was some years ago but he had many great clips with beautiful women!! Avery in my opinion had the sexiest feet! I remember that's when I remember seeing Sunshine, aka Shelley Dare there for the first time. I hope he is making a comeback!!! His new model is GORGEOUS!

oh hell ya just like old times bring back cute gergous ladys feet to tickle some most sexiest cute girls feet reactions face exersions the reactions is to adroable on the beauty of the lady's hair combs oil brushes fingers love testing for laughs and feet are perfect knock out .

That's quite the comeback video. She's just the kind of woman I'd want to meet in real life.

Glad to hear it. Beautiful Ticklish Models. I have followed this Producer from way back when they were called STG Videos. Was sorry to see them go. I wish you a prosperous return.

Outstanding!
Glad to see they are back!
They made some of the best clips ever!

Awesome Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Fantastic, enjoyed a lot of his videos in the past and they all involved wonderful models.

This is probably the best news I've seen all year! Fantastic! Very much looking forward to his store coming back online!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back