• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update Relaunch:

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
Hello everyone,

Riley here....

I am taking over cash4laughs and renaming it to Pays2Laugh, my fiancé no longer wishes to deal with this due to some issues in the past that occurred. which left me to seriously think long and hard about the future and what I want to do. I would like to start by saying that any one that produces tickling videos generally does so by funding out of pocket and purely for there enjoyment. There are a some that make profits but I am not one of them. To make videos and post for sale costs hundreds of dollars, from paying for the girl, travel, hotel, equipment and so on. I choose to make the videos for myself and then sell to make some money back so I can make more. Its not about making money for me its about helping out people in need giving them a quick way to make money and well as give back to those people that love this style of tickling videos. I am not an experienced producer and made a few mstakes by offering customs, it didn't work well because these people are all random people I meet off the street to trying and schedule them with exact certainty has proved dissapointing. So I wanted to clear the air and give everyone a exact message on what to except next.

I am relaunching Pays2Laugh, a amateur style of tickling videos. I am not taking any custom request for any girls I shoot with. I will only take requests for videos of me, I can and will take scripts and make videos for anyone wanting one but won't do so with any other girls. I will be selling the videos from $5-$50.00 depending on length and content. All videos will be shot in full 1080p or 4k,edited in any format needed and sent using file mail. I will be monitering and getting back to people in real time and if you wanted to purchase a clip for example you get the video right then no more waiting it will all be instant. I am not able to do a store or clips 4 sale yet because they take too much of a percentage. I will offer sample clips on here and youtube and maybe once or if I get enough people buying I will be able to make a store. I hope to provide the best and fastest service I can if anyone wants a clip message me on here email me at [email protected] I am accepting PayPal and as I said you receive the clip instantly with no waiting.

I am attaching a clip of the girls I have done sessions with and are available for sale. Take a look at all the people that Took advantage of pays2laugh and if you want to see any one tickled crazy let me know thank you and I hope to be an accepted and active member of the TMF

thank you

xoxox Riley.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qDnFhRrWLtXRqoYGgqrdCbCVK69EQv_8

Hi Riley, I just want to wish you luck on your relaunch, and your relationship.

Thank you for re-launching this store. There's videos on here that I wanted to buy but didn't get a chance to before the company was shut down. There was a video called Megan: Ticklish and Loving It that I'm interested in. Will that one be available again or is it only videos of the women from the link you posted above?

How can we buy clips? Will you be doing a Clips4sale store?

Thank you everyone and yes you can buy the Megan clip I am working on a store not clios4sale because they take a percent of the sales and I can’t afford that.

im glad you're back! I loved all of the videos that had you tickled in them, they were the reason i became a fan of Cash4Laughs :lover:

Please everyone understand I work a full time job and I am working hard to gather up material edit videos shoot new videos and launch Pays2laugh. I will not have my time waisted by people that email me and I sure about videos they would like to buy and then ask for a sample (which is fine) but then say there not ready. If your not ready to buy that second you inquire dont bother just like if you paid for a video and I just said oh yea I’m send it after I go to the mall and whatever NO! I will not do business with anyone that thinks I will supply them with free material and piss away my time. I have no issues posting sample clips but I will not send anything to people that email me you either wish to buy or you don’t. On the flip if you do you will have the video right then as well No Games here thank you!

Omg Riley? :)
I love you <3 I’ve been a fan since the beginning and have been dying to talk to you forever! Would it be ok if I pm you?

Hi Riley! I'm guessing it's a no as I didn't spot her in the clip but is there any possibility that the upperbody clip of Jackie will become available at some point?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back