• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Soundcloud: Ideas & Deletions

CD - good to hear from you. Question - what/where is this Soundcloud thingy? I knew nothing about it; I'd like to check it out before you delete it. Hope things are otherwise going well - and you have a merry Xmas and happy turkey and all that!

CD - good to hear from you. Question - what/where is this Soundcloud thingy? I knew nothing about it; I'd like to check it out before you delete it. Hope things are otherwise going well - and you have a merry Xmas and happy turkey and all that!

Thx same to you. :) The link is in my signature to my SC. ;)

Ah, that is a shame to hear you'll be deleting so many of them. They were really good and enjoyable. The one with the two thieves being caught was a favourite.

As for new scenarios, maye something out of the Tickle Hell idea you're so fond of? Can have them be short audios too with running down the soul, their sins and what their punishment is?

Maybe I'll just open a second account at some point. Doesn't make sense to delete anything I guess. I'm just self guessing myself. Whether my audios are truly good or... getting good... were they ever REALLY...Idk. My self confidence is a bit low these days. And the hard times don't help. Neither do the holidays.

I'll edit my post in the morning.

And yes you know how much I want to do the Tickle Hell audios. That hasn't changed just had/have to put it off.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back