• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt Kemp Traded Back to the Dodgers

Sodahead

TMF Master
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mporarily-back-to-l-a/?utm_term=.f8520dacdd69

Wow, not sure many people saw this coming. The Braves have already designated Adrian Gonzales for assignment, and this article speculates that Kemp my be traded again or released by LA. If last season was any indication of things to come, The Dodgers don't lack talent in the outfield. Kemp seems like a cool dude, so I hope everything works out for him regardless of where he ends up.

To me it's really a weird trade, as both teams just kind of dumped salaries on each other and while both McCarthy and Kazmir (who were traded to Atlanta) are decent pitchers, both have just one year left on their contracts. Charlie Culberson will surely add some infield depth for the Braves he's not all that experienced and likely won't start many games.

That being said, it could work well for both teams. The Dodgers are under the luxury tax and the Braves added depth to their rotation, so hopefully they don't suck in 2018.

Lots of question marks involving most of the players in this trade. Maybe the only sure thing here is that the Braves got a solid utility man in Culberson.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back